+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
I'm new here. Just got an ITA. I'm using a gift deed from my parents as POF. I need clarifications on my employment. I work as a quality control manager in a food company. but most of my salary comes either in cash or check from a school owned by the owner of the food company. Do i need to explain this or just leave it since I am using a gift deed as POF?
You need to explain this cos if you don't, it will contradict your employment letter. Explain in a LOE and Maybe get an official letter from your company stating that they pay through the school's account. All the best

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
I'm new here. Just got an ITA. I'm using a gift deed from my parents as POF. I need clarifications on my employment. I work as a quality control manager in a food company. but most of my salary comes either in cash or check from a school owned by the owner of the food company. Do i need to explain this or just leave it since I am using a gift deed as POF?
Hi, since your POF is entirely from a gift (deed) and not your salary, no explanation is required at this point.

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Hi, since your POF is entirely from a gift (deed) and not your salary, no explanation is required at this point.
So how will they correlate where he works with the school that pays his salary if he doesn't explain. POF is primarily about having enough money in your account and can also be used to verify your job. Besides, explain won't cost a thing. If it's required, good. if not, it's fine also.

Reactions: dsgn and kuskus

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
So how will they correlate where he works with the school that pays his salary if he doesn't explain. POF is primarily about having enough money in your account and can also be used to verify your job. Besides, explain won't cost a thing. If it's required, good. if not, it's fine also.
He is only required to have the funds and prove the source, In this case, it is from a gift deed and if it is adequate for this family size, that settles it. POF does not only have to be from salary therefore there's no need to correlate to his place of work. If POF was raised from sale of stock, real estate, jewelry etc like in my case, salary does not needed to be proved. For clarity, I did not provide any salary statement, pay stub etc only a copy of my employment letter, reference and copy of fixed deposit certificate where I fixed the funds and here I am guiding others since. All he needs to do is provide evidence of employment as required for Express Entry and any form of POF for his family size with evidence of source jus in case which in his case is his gift deed (he can add the parents account statement to show where the funds came from which is acceptable). It's as simple as that :)

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
He is only required to have the funds and prove the source, In this case, it is from a gift deed and if it is adequate for this family size, that settles it. POF does not only have to be from salary therefore there's no need to correlate to his place of work. If POF was raised from sale of stock, real estate, jewelry etc like in my case, salary does not needed to be proved. For clarity, I did not provide any salary statement, pay stub etc only a copy of my employment letter, reference and copy of fixed deposit certificate where I fixed the funds and here I am guiding others since. All he needs to do is provide evidence of employment as required for Express Entry and any form of POF for his family size with evidence of source jus in case which in his case is his gift deed (he can add the parents account statement to show where the funds came from which is acceptable). It's as simple as that :)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/additional-doc-request-help.514168/#post-6309419 read this thread n tell me why he was asked to show bank statement from previous employers if it's not for verification purpose. Guild people right. Adding extra documents won't cost anything but waiting for a request will waste time. Not saying u are totally wrong just saying no one knows what will be requested so it's better to submit as many relevant document as possible. All the best to the person that posted if you read this.

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/after-five-months-asked-for-additional-doc.429598/#post-5249353 see this too, a statement with direct deposit from his salary was requested. Poster is working in a different company n salary is coming from a school account n u think he doesn't need to explain that?

Reactions: kuskus

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/additional-doc-request-help.514168/#post-6309419 read this thread n tell me why he was asked to show bank statement from previous employers if it's not for verification purpose. Guild people right. Adding extra documents won't cost anything but waiting for a request will waste time. Not saying u are totally wrong just saying no one knows what will be requested so it's better to submit as many relevant document as possible. All the best to the person that posted if you read this.
Hey, take it easy :) I never said providing additional documents is wrong. By all means, he is free to include his salary account statement if he gets his salary in his account or include an employment reference letter which states he's paid in cash whatever the case may be. Hope this clears the air? Cheers.

Reactions: tobs

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello people.

My spouse's Express Entry (PNP) application just passed the 6 months processing time and he wants to fill the webform but there's a portion asking if the application is being processed by an office outside Canada.

How does one know where the application is being processed please?

What other steps can he take?

AOR - April 23, 2018
Medicals passed - April 29, 2018
No further updates since April 29, 2018.

Thanks.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people.

My spouse's Express Entry (PNP) application just passed the 6 months processing time and he wants to fill the webform but there's a portion asking if the application is being processed by an office outside Canada.

How does one know where the application is being processed please?

What other steps can he take?

AOR - April 23, 2018
Medicals passed - April 29, 2018
No further updates since April 29, 2018.

Thanks.
If the applicant is residing in Nigeria, the application is more than likely being processed in Accra. If this is the case, try Accra.

In the alternative, contact Centralized Intake Office to find out which Visa Office is processing the application.

ujumash83

Oct 2, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
Hey Guys, (If you think you have it bad... think again:()
I have been a silent reader for a week now. I want to use this medium to thank everyone for their contributions. Because without them, I would have sat back trusting CIC to process my application normally. For over 4 months, my medical exam has been under review! It was after I sent a mail to the Ghana visa office complaining about the stagnancy of the status in my account that I finally passed my medicals the next day.
So now, it seem i am just beginning my application since submission in May 2018!
I have a couple of questions. They are as follows:
  • After you get to IP1, on an average of how many days do you move to IP2?
  • Does your travel history affect the transition to IP2? In my case, I have only been to 4 countries within 10 years (Kenya, UAE-Dubai, USA and England) non exceeding 3 weeks stay.
  • Should I request for GCMS notes now? Or wait a while?
  • Does my processing time of 6 months start counting in May or in October? As I have only till the end of November (if I refer to my AOR May 20,2018). and
  • At what point does CIC request Biometrics?
Many Thanks!

Teebizzle

Oct 30, 2018
Hello Guys,
Please I'm in a fix here i have a B.Sc. in accounting, ICAN and a diploma from ACCA but both the ICAN and the diploma from ACCA were not assessed as a second degree. I need advise what other degrees i can do?

misswine

Aug 15, 2018
Hi everyone. pls i just got ITA and i reside in the east. i want to know if i need to travel to abuja or lagos for biometrics or i can do it in ph along with my medicals. thanks