+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
babakura said:
Congratulations all the best
Babakura! :D Wow wow wow. Good to read from you. Trust you have settled down well. No forget your peeps o. We will appreciate tips that you think would help us settle smoothly.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Preferred said:
Babakura! :D Wow wow wow. Good to read from you. Trust you have settled down well. No forget your peeps o. We will appreciate tips that you think would help us settle smoothly.
Yes same request.

Toldon

Feb 3, 2015
Hi all,

Has there been any case of canada FSW refusal for overstaying in another country like U.K or what is the chance of being granted if one has overstayed one's leave in another country? Is there any way they can detect this? Thanks

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
Toldon said:
Hi all,

Has there been any case of canada FSW refusal for overstaying in another country like U.K or what is the chance of being granted if one has overstayed one's leave in another country? Is there any way they can detect this? Thanks
Did you include in your application your stay in UK? If you did, did you obtain police clearance? If this is in place, I don't think you should worry yourself.

Toldon

Feb 3, 2015
buzzcana said:
Did you include in your application your stay in UK? If you did, did you obtain police clearance? If this is in place, I don't think you should worry yourself.
Yes, I intend including it and will collect police certificate. I understand from your profile you are PNP nominee. I am also PNP nominee, can one change the visa office at the point of CIC FSW application submission or you have to stick with the one you filled for the PNP form? Also, can medicals be done in a different country to one's visa office because my family is not currently with me? I think I read it somewhere that it is possible, just need a confirmation. Your application is really taking long, I thought PNP is faster than applying directly. Cheers

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Eagle’s Meeting is Here Again!
We the Naija/Canadian Family will be gathering to network, discuss prospect and job opportunities in Canada, our application process and how to live the Canadian dream. This is an opportunity to put faces to the great names on the CanadaVisa forum.
Featuring: KSA (A-Z on Express Entry & New PNPs Nominating for EE)
PipisHusband (Q&A on Canada Immigration Process- Free Consultancy)
Landed Seniors (Skype/live Chat on Life in Canada)
Date: 14th March, 2015
Time: 12pm
Venue: Blue Nest Hotel Asolo Way Opp Mr Biggs 7/8 Bustop Airport Road
To secure a seat Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail to eaglesnaijaforum@gmail.com
Enquiries:
Igbehinadara: 09092159981
Tomemeh: 08038492007 Oghale: 09091988602
It’s free to attend no commitment but we will appreciate those who will voluntarily sponsor the program to cover the venue cost and contingencies. You won’t want to miss this program as no consultant in the world can get you the volume of information you'll get.

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
Toldon said:
Yes, I intend including it and will collect police certificate. I understand from your profile you are PNP nominee. I am also PNP nominee, can one change the visa office at the point of CIC FSW application submission or you have to stick with the one you filled for the PNP form? Also, can medicals be done in a different country to one's visa office because my family is not currently with me? I think I read it somewhere that it is possible, just need a confirmation. Your application is really taking long, I thought PNP is faster than applying directly. Cheers
Good if you include police certificate.

Yes I am PNP

I think you will need to use visa office where you are currently resident. I was in a particular location when I started the process but relocated back to Nigeria when the LOA came so I used accra visa office.

I think I read somewhere that you can do medicals outside your visa office. This could need further confirmation from senior in the forum though.

Yes PNP used to be fast, we don't know what happened, it is no more!

Balobabes

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
PER 04/12/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
04-12-2015
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-aug-2015
LANDED..........
27 Aug 2015
No there's no correlation between your overstay in the UK and your FSW application. There's no way they can link it... I will advise you release only necessary information to avoid complication in future. I do not see any reason for you to declare that... You have not committed any crime in the UK ve you? FSW info is basically what you give... Good luck

Iphyo

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
7-10-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-10-2014
Hi All,
Does any of you have any idea how long it takes for you to be called for medicals and then to be asked to send your passports?

I received word from CIC saying that my application has been placed in processing since beginning of Oct 2014 and that the next instructions will come from the visa office that is Ghana. Since then .... SILENCE.

This waiting is no joke o! Please share your experiences :-[

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Iphyo said:
Hi All,
Does any of you have any idea how long it takes for you to be called for medicals and then to be asked to send your passports?

I received word from CIC saying that my application has been placed in processing since beginning of Oct 2014 and that the next instructions will come from the visa office that is Ghana. Since then .... SILENCE.

This waiting is no joke o! Please share your experiences :-[
Hi, as explained to you on the 2014 thread, you're still in line and those who got the same PER ahead of you are just getting their medical requests. You're even better of than some of our 2013 applicants who are yet to conclude the whole process! So keep up with your bag of patience, you'll need it :)

Toldon

Feb 3, 2015
Balobabes said:
No there's no correlation between your overstay in the UK and your FSW application. There's no way they can link it... I will advise you release only necessary information to avoid complication in future. I do not see any reason for you to declare that... You have not committed any crime in the UK ve you? FSW info is basically what you give... Good luck
Thanks for your input. No crime at all.

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
M dear friends,

Greetings from my family and I. Just to share the good news that my wife delivered a baby girl on the 27th January, 2015 in Dallas, Texas.

We are delighted and pleased to share our joy with you.

One question: We have received the PER and await response from accra for medicals, but at what point do we notify them about additional person? Also considering the baby is American, will she need the process?

Please advise

Thanks

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
funshiba said:
M dear friends,

Greetings from my family and I. Just to share the good news that my wife delivered a baby girl on the 27th January, 2015 in Dallas, Texas.

We are delighted and pleased to share our joy with you.

One question: We have received the PER and await response from accra for medicals, but at what point do we notify them about additional person? Also considering the baby is American, will she need the process?

Please advise

Thanks
Congratulations on the addition to ur family. You can write ur visa office now about the addition.