+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
This is the mail i got from accra yesterday

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of three persons ($18,0979.00) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 14 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

If your bank statements indicate large deposits, you must provide evidence of the provenance of these funds.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section, Accra

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@Teejeez,

Check your inbox

All the best

BR

B.A

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
@Teejeez,
I sent you a PM.

Loolo

Amaechidez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I humbly want the house to advise me on what to do. My wife is a caregiver in canada and has included me and our baby in her application for permanent resident . First week of August, 2014 cic canada sent her the mail below;

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass medical and background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your family members have passed the medicals and background checks.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the Case Processing Centre:
For:
[X] The family member(s) you have listed on your application are required to undergo immigration examination pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations whether or not they have been included for concurrent processing for permanent residence. Failure to comply with our instructions may result in your application for permanent residence being refused. Our office in Accra will be contacting your family members. In the meantime if you are in contact with your family members please encourage them to comply with all requests as their compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.

Please Note:
The information requested above must be received at this office within 90 days of the date of this letter. If you are unable to submit all of the requested documents, you must inform us within 90 days of the date of this letter, explaining what you are not able to provide and why. Failure to inform us may result in the refusal of your application.

Please my question is this: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE ACCRA WILL CONTACT ME? I KEEP CHECKING MY MAIL BUT NOTHING YET AND MY WIFE HAS COMPLY WITH ALL REQUIREMENT JUST WAITING FOR MY MEDICAL RESULT.

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
masterpiece said:
Hello forum members. And a big congrats to all who have recently received updates. Please Abie, just to confirm if your ECAS has a third line saying ''we have started processing your application on so so date''. I got this 3rd line update on my ECAS yesterday that they begun processing my application on 4th August. What probably could be the implication of this? Cheers.
The implication is that within 2 or 3 wks, you should receive passport request letter.

Cheers

Gracetrust

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
Gracetrust said:
The implication is that within 2 or 3 wks, you should receive passport request letter.

Cheers

Gracetrust
[/quo

think so also

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
guys,

see the timeline of 2014 application,less than 5 months.

I noticed that my ecas status was updated on 1st august 2014 to "Decision Made" but VISA office hasn't requested my passport yet! Is it normal? And usually how long does it take Visa Office to request passport/convey the decision?

My Timeline:
Application received: May, 02, 2014
Fee charged: May, 27, 2014
PERM Received: June, 04, 2014
Medical & RPRF request: July, 07, 2014
RPRF fee submitted (with PCC): July, 15, 2014
Medicals done: July, 17, 2014
Medicals received: July, 24, 2014
ECAS Status changed to Decision Made: August, 1, 2014

Visa office - CPC Ottawa
Current Citizenship - India
Place of residence - USA

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teejeez said:

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled working category.

I have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of three persons ($18,0979.00) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds.

You have 14 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

If your bank statements indicate large deposits, you must provide evidence of the provenance of these funds.

Regards,

Immigration Officer

The first question is - do you have the required POF in your deposit or any other type of account? if the answer is yes, then simply get a statement/letter from the bank (preferably bank statement over 1-3 months) and submit to the VO.

If the answer is no, then i am sure other in the house may have other ideas.

When you submitted your application, did you not include POF in the pack? If you did, maybe the requirement has increased since you applied and they are looking to ensure you have the now required funds.

Peace!

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
Hello Forum Members,

Could anyone please tell me the easiest way to make payment for my FSW application am planning to submit very soon....

Please, am eager to know....

Thanks.

mechyz

Jun 27, 2014
teejeez said:

The skilled worker must

Regards,

Immigration Officer

Did you include a POF in your initial application submitted.
If you did, how old was your statement before submission.

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
Gracetrust said:

Cheers

Gracetrust
Hey dear, i was wondering how long is it supposed to take to get AOR n Medicals request, my application was submitted to CIO June 11th GS PNP_Manitoba. The wait is killing

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
i am honestly overwhelmed with the show of concern and love i have gotten from this house, calls, contributions and pm. i really appreciate B.A. Loolo, StellaM, tangowisky. Ashela,Emperor and the amiable Petershiett2K1 and all others who have helped. we shall all celebrate in the end. this week is a week of POSITIVE updates this week

gokefolusho

Aug 8, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Hello Forum members,

I want to know if there is a deadline for application. I am about to start my application process. Also how do i get my ECA?

Thanks for your help...

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
teejeez said:
i am honestly overwhelmed with the show of concern and love i have gotten from this house, calls, contributions and pm. i really appreciate B.A. Loolo, StellaM, tangowisky. Ashela,Emperor and the amiable Petershiett2K1 and all others who have helped. we shall all celebrate in the end. this week is a week of POSITIVE updates this week
Teejeez I believe you have found your way out of the situation by now. Can you please answer some of the questions above. E.g Did you submit a POF with your initial application? If yes has it changed from the current required POF for a family of three? Please answer these questions as we all get to learn from every opportunity that throws itself at us. Thanks

Floxzy

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
gokefolusho said:
Hello Forum members,

I want to know if there is a deadline for application. I am about to start my application process. Also how do i get my ECA?

Thanks for your help...
Please read Here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp and FAQ: http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/