+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
African man said:
Good morning my people. i dont seem to understand the dhl of a thing again o. i forwarded our docs to accra via dhl since 2days ago but still showing DEPART FACILITY IN LAGOS meaning it has not even got to accra not to talk of d embassy. i went back to d dhl but the lady in charge told me i shuldnt worry that she would call to inquire and get back to me. is this okay at all? why d delay? i dont understand. i need people opinion and advise.

Love u all.
AFRICAN MAN
Thanks. Mine is showing the same thing - although I sent mine yesterday. The lady told me it has to be checked by Customs/Immigration because of the international passport transmission. Good to follow-up with them either face to face or go into DHL website and log your complaint on same - use 'contact us' or 'report a complaint'.
It is well. Cheers

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION TO NS
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@Floxzy and Hakpoguma,
Thx for your response. i will follow up then. @ Hakpoguma, av bn trying to call u since yestday but your number isnt going tru. will try later anyway. pls keep in touch.

Love u all
African man.

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
African man said:
Good morning my people. i dont seem to understand the dhl of a thing again o. i forwarded our docs to accra via dhl since 2days ago but still showing DEPART FACILITY IN LAGOS meaning it has not even got to accra not to talk of d embassy. i went back to d dhl but the lady in charge told me i shuldnt worry that she would call to inquire and get back to me. is this okay at all? why d delay? i dont understand. i need people opinion and advise.

Love u all.
AFRICAN MAN
You have valid concerns but don't worry cos your documents will most likely get to
Accra visa office by monday.
I sent mine through the dhl last week monday and it got to the embassy on thursday.
Just relax and track the shipment by monday to know the present status.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
African man said:
@ Floxzy and Hakpoguma,
Thx for your response. i will follow up then. @ Hakpoguma, av bn trying to call u since yestday but your number isnt going tru. will try later anyway. pls keep in touch.

Love u all
African man.
I sent you a PM

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
African man said:

Love u all.
AFRICAN MAN
Mine also showing departed facility in Accra since Wednesday. I called the customer call centre and they said the technical delay is due to weather. Hoping that there will be positive development today.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
African Man,

Cool down bros ::) The food wey don reach mouth, don reach belle. Your visa will get to you shortly.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
African man said:

Love u all.
AFRICAN MAN
Don't you panic African Man, it might be due to high volume of mails that DHL is handling in the Ghana-Accra route/bad weather causing delays in flights!

DHL is highly reliable, it'll be sorted out in no time & your parcel would definitely be delivered!

Just keep tracking it.

All the best!

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
am happy to inform the house that I landed in Winnipeg on Wednesday 5th of march with my family through Turkish airline.we landed at Istanbul after abt 9 hrs flight from lagos.food and entertainment on board was okay.after a stop over of abt 6hrs in Istanbul we were on our way to Toronto.at Toronto airport we were ask to go d immigration section..a white guy interview me and after abt 20min we are good to go.there was no question ask abt prove of funds at all.we boarded westjet airline for Winnipeg and landed after 2hrs 10 mins.have already got my sin no,health and will try and open a bank acct today.canada fine no be small.i pray we all achieve our goal in life.pls guys in Winnipeg my email is toptinar@yahoo.com.stil need some help or 2048132494.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
toptinar said:
am happy to inform the house that I landed in Winnipeg on Wednesday 5th of march with my family through Turkish airline.we landed at Istanbul after abt 9 hrs flight from lagos.food and entertainment on board was okay.after a stop over of abt 6hrs in Istanbul we were on our way to Toronto.at Toronto airport we were ask to go d immigration section..a white guy interview me and after abt 20min we are good to go.there was no question ask abt prove of funds at all.we boarded westjet airline for Winnipeg and landed after 2hrs 10 mins.have already got my sin no,health and will try and open a bank acct today.canada fine no be small.i pray we all achieve our goal in life.pls guys in Winnipeg my email is toptinar @ yahoo.com.stil need some help or 2048132494.

Congratulations and to God be the glory for safe landing. I wish all the best in your new home and country. I will definitely contact you when the matter arises. Once again congrtas and God bless you and family.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toptinar said:
am happy to inform the house that I landed in Winnipeg on Wednesday 5th of march with my family through Turkish airline.we landed at Istanbul after abt 9 hrs flight from lagos.food and entertainment on board was okay.after a stop over of abt 6hrs in Istanbul we were on our way to Toronto.at Toronto airport we were ask to go d immigration section..a white guy interview me and after abt 20min we are good to go.there was no question ask abt prove of funds at all.we boarded westjet airline for Winnipeg and landed after 2hrs 10 mins.have already got my sin no,health and will try and open a bank acct today.canada fine no be small.i pray we all achieve our goal in life.pls guys in Winnipeg my email is toptinar @ yahoo.com.stil need some help or 2048132494.
Congratulations on your succesful landing experience. Thank God for journey mercies - you and family. Wish you the best in all future endeavours.
Canada will work for you and family IJNA. Congrats once more!!!

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
toptinar said:
Congratulations. You will prosper in the land in Jesus name amen.

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
toptinar said:

Congratulations on your safe trip to Canada.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
toptinar said:
Congratulations on your successful landing. I wish you a prosperous integration..

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Gracetrust said:
Congratulations to those that recently received MR and PPR. This is to announce the arrival of a newbie to this great forum.

Category : FSW1

Appl. Filed: October, 2011

Visa office : Accra

MR. : Nov' 2013
Welcome on board Gracetrust,

You'll never regret joining this great forum and being a part of this wonderful thread.

You'll meet distinct Naija folks(where their bred can't be found anywhere else) that have the sound knowledge & unexpected selfless character; willing to go all the way in putting you through with whatever challenges you might face along the way with your application and also, willing to provide you with every single details/information you'll be in need of.

Welcome once again!
I hope you're blessed in abundance with what you seek!!