+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
dcrest said:
Hey!!!!! And it is a finished race for Hakpoguma. Congratulations. How're feeling now?

Dcrest
Thanks Dcrest.....I am feeling really great....just within seconds the entire stress of long waiting period disappeared :D :D

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Temi said:
The Vice Chancellor himself........a big CONGRATS to you sir. I hope you are not leaving the university of Patience for we BOYZ.Pls we still crave your moral support as you proceed to next level in your life . May God see us all thru IJN.
Thanks ooo - noted. I just passed out with a 1st class degree from Patience University :D :D. Na God o!. Cheers

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
kit01 said:
Congrats, Oga Hakpos! You must pop champagne. AVO don spoil things with this courier/VFS stuff. otherwise u for run go accra go collect ur ugwu leaf. Finally u've graduated from the university of patience. Where is the convocation coming up?
Thanks Kit01 - Convocation is taking place during Calgary landing experience. Cheers

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
My special people,

Many thanks for all your congratulatory messages/best wishes; with special thanks to Jodav, Olumide, donwin4real, bishop, Alfpharm, Temi, headyman, Biolah, Eni, Kolemm, Tangowisky, Floxxy et al. I am indeed very grateful. May God continue to guide and protect us until we achieve our Canadian dreams.

This will surely good round to everyone expecting AVO pleasant updates in Jesus name, Amen.
It is well. Na turn by turn oh!!! :D :D

I am so delighted - everyone iat home is seriously rejoicing at this great news. The entire mood at home as changed - smiles all the way.

My people - I hail oooo :D :D 8) 8)

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Hakpoguma said:
My special people,

Many thanks for all your congratulatory messages/best wishes; with special thanks to Jodav, Olumide, donwin4real, bishop, Alfpharm, Temi, headyman, Biolah, Eni, Kolemm, Tangowisky, Floxxy et al. I am indeed very grateful. May God continue to guide and protect us until we achieve our Canadian dreams.

This will surely good round to everyone expecting AVO pleasant updates in Jesus name, Amen.

I am so delighted - everyone iat home is seriously rejoicing at this great news. The entire mood at home as changed - smiles all the way.

Congrats again brother. Of course, your home should be filled with joy with this great news! As our dear VC of the popular University of Patience has finally gotten his PPR, I think you really need to address the house on a topic, "Patience". I know it pays at the end. We may need to introduce some courses as well... PAT 500 et al :)
May joy never depart from our homes. Continue to savour this joyous mode sir.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
My people,

I have a question. I will be glad if anyone can assist with same especially my landed seniors.
How do I get my Son's international passport to Accra visa post for the visa collection, since he is currently schooling in Toronto, and it may be difficult for him to leave his studies for the purpose of making the trip to Nigeria for me to transmit his international passport with the rest of the family and it might take a while for the passport to be returmed from Accra Visa post - turnaround may be 2 weeks or more.
Can my Son's international passport be couried (via DHL) to me from Canada for me to submit same for him? and how easy will it be for me to hand it over this vital document (with the stamped visa) to him.

Anyone will similar experience in the past, pls share same with me or better still send me a PM.

Cheers.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
Congrats again brother. Of course, your home should be filled with joy with this great news! As our dear VC of the popular University of Patience has finally gotten his PPR, I think you really need to address the house on a topic, "Patience". I know it pays at the end. We may need to introduce some courses as well... PAT 500 et al :)
May joy never depart from our homes. Continue to savour this joyous mode sir.
Cheers

Dada-Karma
Amen. Thanks.

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
Hakpoguma said:
My dearest people,

To God be the glory, my PPR just landed few minutes ago. I am so delighted about this.

Jodav, Alpharm, Arese, M5, Temi and others - please watch your email box.

Cheers.
Congratulations, Hakpoguma. You've gotten to the finish line, and i pray that God shall guide you till the very end. GodSpeed and happy landing!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Afewgoodmen said:
Congratulations, Hakpoguma. You've gotten to the finish line, and i pray that God shall guide you till the very end. GodSpeed and happy landing!
Many thanks. I have said Amen to your prayers. Greatly appreciated. Cheers.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hakpoguma said:
My special people,

You're welcome....

Story at your home must definitely change now 'cos it's a great accomplishment which surely ushers in up-tempo mood all around the house...I know how you feel, it's a wonderful blessing!!

The rest; landing process, settling down, over-all system integration shall be a great success for your family and you IJN.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hakpoguma said:
My people,

I have a question. I will be glad if anyone can assist with same especially my landed seniors.
How do I get my Son's international passport to Accra visa post for the visa collection, since he is currently schooling in Toronto, and it may be difficult for him to leave his studies for the purpose of making the trip to Nigeria for me to transmit his international passport with the rest of the family and it might take a while for the passport to be returmed from Accra Visa post - turnaround may be 2 weeks or more.
Can my Son's international passport be couried (via DHL) to me from Canada for me to submit same for him? and how easy will it be for me to hand it over this vital document (with the stamped visa) to him.

Anyone will similar experience in the past, pls share same with me or better still send me a PM.

Cheers.
Tell him to courier it to you via DHL asap, that is the best and the fastest option...he could send it directly to Accra by himself too but you should avoid mixing things up for Accra so collect all passports for all family members and send it via DHL to Accra soonest.

All the best!

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
@ Hakpoguma

Don't use any other courier ooo except DHL to avoid any disappointment whatsoever...we used DHL for me and family's PRV and their services was flawless!!

DHL can transmit Passports endorsed with visas to any part of the world that no other courier company can do...

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Hakpoguma said:
Thanks Dcrest.....I am feeling really great....just within seconds the entire stress of long waiting period disappeared :D :D

Congrats on ur PPR........you took a step °ƒ faith and went to inquire at VFS and selflessly shared the information with us.......+1 for you.
Congrats once again........

To make the whole process straight forward ,have your son DHL his passport to you then all passports to accra together......pls act fast because avo must have given you 15 days to submit passports?

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Congratulations Hakpoguma ...

It is marvellous in our sight ,, Cheers

yemosa

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA V/O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
Ielts dispatched with document
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hakpoguma said:
My dearest people,

To God be the glory, my PPR just landed few minutes ago. I am so delighted about this.

Jodav, Alpharm, Arese, M5, Temi and others - please watch your email box.

Cheers.
The chairman, many congratulations hope to reunite in Calgary