+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Sent you a PM Tangiwosky. Pls reply.
Thanks.

tangowisky said:
Hello Stella, I sent you a PM..

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
nanonye said:
Sent you a PM Tangiwosky. Pls reply.
Thanks.
Nanonye, PM replied

Lasgidi007

Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
11-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived.
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 10-03-2014
LANDED..........
April 2014
Kayb said:
Guys let's try and make it a day. Are you expecting your Mr, PPR, LOA, QSW, even landing issues come and join us in agreement and see How God will do wonders. Testimonies abound for a lot us, so don't wonder why some 2012 now has PRV while earlier are still waiting - that is what prayers can do. Plus is an opportunity to network and meet people that will be make your integration faster and easier in Canada. "...where two or three are gathered in My name I am right in their midst".

We look forward to meeting all of us in person and I pray as many that are still waiting February is ur month of manifestation in Jesus name.
Cheers!
Happy Valentine
Please stop spreading falsehood. There's no proof that you pray more/are more righteous than people who applied in 2012 and who are yet to receive their "PRV." It would serve you lot well to actually separate the spiritual from the physical and to know that the country you so earnestly desire to relocate to was not built by beliefs such as this.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Lasgidi007 said:
Please stop spreading falsehood. There's no proof that you pray more/are more righteous than people who applied in 2012 and who are yet to receive their "PRV." It would serve you lot well to actually separate the spiritual from the physical and to know that the country you so earnestly desire to relocate to was not built by beliefs such as this.

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Hello Tangowisky,

Good morning. Replied your PM....thank a lot. God bless u!

tangowisky said:
Hello Stella, I sent you a PM..

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Hello Tangowisky, PM replies. Thanks a lot.
tangowisky said:
Nanonye, PM replied

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
What's the beef for? Easy o

Lasgidi007 said:

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
Lasgidi007 said:
phunrae said:
What's the beef for? Easy o
@phunrae
That dude's comment is nothing near beef but absolute truism. There is nothing wrong in trying to congregate willing individuals for some prayers but do not premise such on misinformation and baseless assertions, that in itself is unGodly. Nobody knows exactly how they operate in there and that's it.

God's time is the best- A statement which is an all time fact. In that case, if some ppl got one update or the other before some ppl, its their God's appointed time. He has a plan for everybody. So please let's believe in God without lacking in objectivity.

I don't have anything against @Kayb but we need to be real here.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Anvaller said:
@ phunrae
That dude's comment is nothing near beef but absolute truism. There is nothing wrong in trying to congregate willing individuals for some prayers but do not premise such on misinformation and baseless assertions, that in itself is unGodly. Nobody knows exactly how they operate in there and that's it.

God's time is the best- A statement which is an all time fact. In that case, if some ppl got one update or the other before some ppl, its their God's appointed time. He has a plan for everybody. So please let's believe in God without lacking in objectivity.

I don't have anything against @ Kayb but we need to be real here.
+1 Anvaller. God works in us all to bring out His will and for those who love Him all things work for good irrespective of affiliations.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Well he wld ve said dat wivout addin d last line, dat d country he so desperately wants to go is nt built on spiritual but physical belief, dat to me is harsh.

Anvaller said:
@ phunrae

I don't have anything against @ Kayb but we need to be real here.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
True but if u attend dat meetg nd get MR tomoro u mite b tempted to share the testimony here..................

To tink ve neva attended dis meetg b4........

Floxzy said:
+1 Anvaller. God works in us all to bring out His will and for those who love Him all things work for good irrespective of affiliations.

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
phunrae said:
Well he wld ve said dat wivout addin d last line, dat d country he so desperately wants to go is nt built on spiritual but physical belief, dat to me is harsh.
@ phunrae
Its not my intention to bother u but that what u hate that he said exactly is the truth. You better know that fact now. That country is looking that beautiful and organized based on calculations, estimations, factual analysis and extensive research and u have to get used to that if u are going to Canada. Do u really think they fast and pray or pack themselves in churches before getting things done? Before building bridges, cleaning the streets, creating employment for everyone and giving benefits to their citizen? U will understand when u get there

U must be ready to work with a lot of folks that may be very nice and helpful to you but do not believe or care about God. They will respect u with ur belief in God but have to also respect them for not believing in God. Religion out there is at family/community level because u have the right to. But When it comes to policies and politics, religion is inconsequential. they make decisions based on- the "physical"

If u don't have this understanding now, u might have a big culture shock when u get there. U may not agree with me of course but that's my advice to u.

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
Chosenblessed said:
My brother, we are still hanging in there. Has anybody got any update yet?
I want to believe that anyone who got MR would announce it just to share the good news. Let's hope for the best this week.

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
Any information from Accra? We have not heard the announcement of PPR for sometime now. I hope Accra will not create another backlog of PPR waiting list!

Regards!

gina.