+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
babakura said:
Hello from WINTERpeg maniSNOWba

PR Card came in the mail today

To GOD be the Glory ..

My people dont lose hope ooo .. Its all about time
babakura, congratulations, may God Almighty see you through your landing process. Amen.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Topsycool said:
@ Kolemm & Gentleandrew.

Thanks guys, I am not doing federal I have a total band of 6.5 and this qualifies me for what I want to do, but I need to know how to calculate the CLB for me to be able to do eligibility assessment. When i went through CLB table,the scores are scattered all over i.e.

IELTS CLB
Listening 5.5 6
Reading 7.5 9
Writing 6.0 7
Speaking 6.0 7

I dont know whether i am to add all together and divide by 4 (6+9+7+7/4) and get my CLB or there is a a converter that will do this.

Thanks

Can you take a look at this:

CLB Level 9: Points Per Ability: 6
Listening: over 7.5​
Reading: over 6.5​
Writing: over 6.5​
Speaking: over 6.5​

CLB Level 8: Points Per Ability: 5
Listening: 7.5​
Reading: 6.5​
Writing: 6.5​
Speaking: 6.5​

CLB Level 7: Points Per Ability: 4 ** MINIMUM THRESHOLD**
Listening: 6.0​
Reading: 6.0​
Writing: 6.0​
Speaking: 6.0​

CLB Level 6: Points Per Ability: NONE - Ineligible for FSW
Listening: 5.5​
Reading: 5.0​
Writing: 5.5​
Speaking: 5.5​

CLB Level 5: Points Per Ability: NONE - Ineligible for FSW
Listening: 5.0​
Reading: 4.0​
Writing: 5.0​
Speaking: 5.0​

CLB Level 4: Points Per Ability: NONE - Ineligible for FSW
Listening: 4.5​
Reading: 3.5​
Writing: 4.0​
Speaking: 4.0​
http://immigrationcanada.pro/canada-immigration-forum/threads/ielts-to-clb-conversion-understanding-new-language-proficiency-requirements.68/

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
Can you take a look at this:

CLB Level 9: Points Per Ability: 6
Listening: over 7.5​
Reading: over 6.5​
Writing: over 6.5​
Speaking: over 6.5​

CLB Level 8: Points Per Ability: 5
Listening: 7.5​
Reading: 6.5​
Writing: 6.5​
Speaking: 6.5​

CLB Level 7: Points Per Ability: 4 ** MINIMUM THRESHOLD**
Listening: 6.0​
Reading: 6.0​
Writing: 6.0​
Speaking: 6.0​

CLB Level 6: Points Per Ability: NONE - Ineligible for FSW
Listening: 5.5​
Reading: 5.0​
Writing: 5.5​
Speaking: 5.5​

CLB Level 5: Points Per Ability: NONE - Ineligible for FSW
Listening: 5.0​
Reading: 4.0​
Writing: 5.0​
Speaking: 5.0​

CLB Level 4: Points Per Ability: NONE - Ineligible for FSW
Listening: 4.5​
Reading: 3.5​
Writing: 4.0​
Speaking: 4.0​
http://immigrationcanada.pro/canada-immigration-forum/threads/ielts-to-clb-conversion-understanding-new-language-proficiency-requirements.68/

You just state your CLB one after the other.That should be it.You are right with the way you distributed your CLB.

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
Re: Preparation for Canada

MUFU said:
I am congrat you Emperor for the successful land in Canada city, you is welcame to your city of glory.

@ gabrilla, thank for your complimentary and your happiness. I am lived in the Canada town of Mississauga, there is where me and Omoge and my childrenses is tanda.
::)Hmmm, tension for settlement, I can't fit to answer that one. sometime when you is think say you is settle, that is time that it is just wanting to start. but by the powering of Baba God, conquering is our portions.

See, English spoking is not ticket for paradise for this Canada city o, all this plentys rich Chinas peoples, Indians peoples, Philippicians, Pakistanians, and plentys other corner-- corner country immigrants, how many of it do you think can spoke correct English?. But sha o I am not advised Naija peoples to follows them o, because you is know say dogis excrement and goatis excrement is not be the same :p. thank.
Deep inside these very funny expressions and contorted english words lie buried some very truthful and powerful learning points. Let's unearth them.

Thank you PA MUFU

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
babakura said:
Hello from WINTERpeg maniSNOWba

PR Card came in the mail today

To GOD be the Glory ..

My people dont lose hope ooo .. Its all about time
Now the siege is over.. May the land of Winterpeg in Manisnowba favor you and all yours IJMN..

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON

Phine_ay said:
Deep inside these very funny expressions and contorted english words lie buried some very truthful and powerful learning points. Let's unearth them.

Thank you PA MUFU
Thank Phine_ay, ''wiseness is from Baba God''. Peoples who is wrote bible is plentys, and so is plentys proverbs and storys full insides, and we is pray for Baba's God's wisdom to understanded it and application it for our life. Everything you is hears from plentys peoples who is land for Canada city, listen well, no storys is useless, no experience is tufiakwa. I am advised membars to considering every information with wisdom which you have beg God to gave you.

See one thing that I was saw this week now, when Omoge is collect dollar moneys from ATM with naira mastercard, the bank which we is use, conversion $1CAD to N151,191, and this is include their N420 for one time transaction and limit for one time transaction(amount that machine can pays once) at TD Canada is be $CAD800, but you can doings up to 3 withdraw per day totallings $CAD2,400
But for Naija now, you is buy dollar around N169 - N172, and is still pay transfer charges to sendings the moneys to Canada city.
Thank God for Babe Tinuadebola and Spokes who is knack me the informations quick. But you knows I was land for Canada city before them. :D. one words is enough for a wiseness person. thank sir.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!

MUFU said:
Thank Phine_ay, ''wiseness is from Baba God''. Peoples who is wrote bible is plentys, and so is plentys proverbs and storys full insides, and we is pray for Baba's God's wisdom to understanded it and application it for our life. Everything you is hears from plentys peoples who is land for Canada city, listen well, no storys is useless, no experience is tufiakwa. I am advised membars to considering every information with wisdom which you have beg God to gave you.

See one thing that I was saw this week now, when Omoge is collect dollar moneys from ATM with naira mastercard, the bank which we is use, conversion $1CAD to N151,191, and this is include their N420 for one time transaction and limit for one time transaction(amount that machine can pays once) at TD Canada is be $CAD800, but you can doings up to 3 withdraw per day totallings $CAD2,400
But for Naija now, you is buy dollar around N169 - N172, and is still pay transfer charges to sendings the moneys to Canada city.
Thank God for Babe Tinuadebola and Spokes who is knack me the informations quick. But you knows I was land for Canada city before them. :D. one words is enough for a wiseness person. thank sir.
Pa Mufutau, I sent you a PM..

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013

MUFU said:

Spot on Pa Mufu.

I had to load my GTB Account with naira when I was going for my landing. I only took the minimum should the Immigration office ask for POF. The rest was withdrawn from ATM machine at competitive rate compared to the Mallam or black market rate. I also did some of my shopping with my mastercard Naira and it was accepted.

So my advice to those planning to land, you can save between N5-N9 per dollar if you use your card over there rather than buy US dollars from Naija. Was infuriated when my Mallam told me today that US dollar was trading at N174 to Naira.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014

MUFU said:

Hey, Pa Mufu.....
What have you done with Naija Pikin? We haven't heard him in a long time ooooooo!
Pls, release him for us on the forum ooooooo, his English (band 9 IELTS standard) will be easier on the ears ooooooo......
See the handiwork of Hakpoguma......if you no ask after MUFU, we for no go dig am up for you nah! Now whey we don find am, he wan block our ears with this him MUFU grammaticallity!
Abeg, Pa Mufu, wake up Naija Pikin oooooooooo......na him we wan dey hear now ooooooooo.. ??? 8) :eek: 8) ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad:

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON

ekundapsy said:
Hey, Pa Mufu.....
What have you done with Naija Pikin? We haven't heard him in a long time ooooooo!
Pls, release him for us on the forum ooooooo, his English (band 9 IELTS standard) will be easier on the ears ooooooo......
See the handiwork of Hakpoguma......if you no ask after MUFU, we for no go dig am up for you nah! Now whey we don find am, he wan block our ears with this him MUFU grammaticallity!
Abeg, Pa Mufu, wake up Naija Pikin oooooooooo......na him we wan dey hear now ooooooooo.. ??? 8) :eek: 8) ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad:
Okay, I am now wakings up my alter ego, Naija Pikin

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
gabrilla said:
babakura, congratulations, may God Almighty see you through your landing process. Amen.
Gabrilla, wetin you type?
Babakura whey don dey shiver for Canadian winter since November? Lol...
Na PR card he get oooooooo, no be PPR :D :D :D

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
EAGLES' MEETING EAGLES' MEETING EAGLES' MEETING
THE FIRST EAGLES' FOR THE YEAR 2014 WILL TAKE PLACE AT:

VENUE ; MR BIGGS,7 & 8 B/S ASWANI ROAD. AIRPORT ROAD

DATE ; SATURDAY, 15TH FEB; 2014

TIME ; 2PM

NB
A token will be collected at the meeting to offset the bill of the venue

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
emmy_est said:
EAGLES' MEETING EAGLES' MEETING EAGLES' MEETING
THE FIRST EAGLES' FOR THE YEAR 2014 WILL TAKE PLACE AT:

VENUE ; MR BIGGS,7 & 8 B/S ASWANI ROAD. AIRPORT ROAD

DATE ; SATURDAY, 15TH FEB; 2014

TIME ; 2PM

NB
A token will be collected at the meeting to offset the bill of the venue