+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
@Pa MUFU....
pls, I need DanBaba Suntai oooooooooo......
I don't mind whatever you want me to do to get that connection oooooooo......
Even if it is to change my vocabulary..... 8) 8) :D :D ;D ;D 8)

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Olamide1 said:
Yeeeeeeeeeee!!! Pa Mufu, after 12 childrenses!! Olamide 13 is better not 2. Meanwhile, I hope Danbaba will not be speeding too much, you know once beaten twice shy. Pls take it easy with Omoge.
hahahaa, you is get me there :D, Omoge belle is in bigness now o. I was post the letter since last year that is passed, very soon now peoples will be comings to swallow rice and use teeth to bite chickenses and fishes.

Danbaba will be the who that will flown the chartered jet that will carries peoples to and fro, he cannot be speed pass as him eye is see for up. he will be flyings slow and steady wins the race. thank for coming.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
ekundapsy said:
@ Pa MUFU....
pls, I need DanBaba Suntai oooooooooo......
I don't mind whatever you want me to do to get that connection oooooooo......
Even if it is to change my vocabulary..... 8) 8) :D :D ;D ;D 8)
ekundapsy, thank for recognition my man DanBaba Suntai, you have givens honouration to the who that honourary is due.thank. I will send Capt Suntai contact lens to your inbox. you is not need to change vocabulary, just be learnings to laugh for long time, because that is what you will use to greetings him when two of you is meet. when he is laugh you too is laugh back, man no go vex.thank sir.

POLICAP

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Hi Fellow Nigerians,

I have been in the process of my spouse application for a while. She is with me in Canada. I called CIC call center for the status of my wife inland PR application. The agent told me that they were conducting a background check in Nigeria for my wife. Why do we need to do this since we have provided CIC Nigerian Police Certificate at the beginning of the application process? Please do you or anyone have any idea? She left Nigeria 6 years ago. We have lived together in the US for 4 years. Is this conducted for all the PR applicants? Maybe it is a delay tactics by CIC since I have reported them to CIC Minister?

Thanks,

POLICAP

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
POLICAP said:
Hi Fellow Nigerians,

I have been in the process of my spouse application for a while. She is with me in Canada. I called CIC call center for the status of my wife inland PR application. The agent told me that they were conducting a background check in Nigeria for my wife. Why do we need to do this since we have provided CIC Nigerian Police Certificate at the beginning of the application process? Please do you or anyone have any idea? She left Nigeria 6 years ago. We have lived together in the US for 4 years. Is this conducted for all the PR applicants? Maybe it is a delay tactics by CIC since I have reported them to CIC Minister?

Thanks,

POLICAP
so you is report cic peoples to cic minister?, because the cic peoples is conduct background checkings for your wife. ahhhh!, maybe you was not spellings your name well o, and the minister is mistake it for POLICECAP :p.

But oga this background checkings is normals and compulsory for all applicant peoples, even with your already submit NPF clearance cerfiticate. it the last stage before your applicant paper is approved. we alls is go through it, it is not delayment tactics. You will see say minister man will soon told you that. good luck sir.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Hi All,

To God be all the glory... My wife and i landed safely in Saskatoon - Canada on 24th of December 2013 (just in time to have a white Christmas ;D )

My landing experience come soon...

Have a great day all.

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Shoga said:
PRAISE JAH WITH ME AGAIN!!!

PPR MAIL THIS MORNING.

I THANK YOU ALL FOR UR LOVE&SUPPORT.

WE SHALL ALL SING BEAUTIFUL SONGS AND HAVE ABUNDANT REASONS TO CELEBRATE.

LOVE Y'ALL
Congrats Shoga!!!

Does this imply that Accra does not send MR and PPR on FIFO. I am asking because I see many 2011 applicants still waiting and 2012 is being treated. Or is it FAVOUR?

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
MUFU said:
so you is report cic peoples to cic minister?, because the cic peoples is conduct background checkings for your wife. ahhhh!, maybe you was not spellings your name well o, and the minister is mistake it for POLICECAP :p.

But oga this background checkings is normals and compulsory for all applicant peoples, even with your already submit NPF clearance cerfiticate. it the last stage before your applicant paper is approved. we alls is go through it, it is not delayment tactics. You will see say minister man will soon told you that. good luck sir.
Grand Pa MUFU,

I greet you my brother. We are happy you are back in full force. How is Canada City. Any gist from the Minister on why 2011 Applicants are being delayed?

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
jodav3 said:
Grand Pa MUFU,

I greet you my brother. We are happy you are back in full force. How is Canada City. Any gist from the Minister on why 2011 Applicants are being delayed?
Jodav3 my main mans, thank. you know that my friend, the before before minister, Jason Kenny Bobo, is since remove from the ministry, and the new man is take style do like say he is know something too much, just initial gara gara. but nothing spoil. All the 2011 applicators will get PPR before end of may, except any application that is have small k leg, and is require more paper verify.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
POLICAP said:
Thanks Man..... Did you know how long is going to take
To complete this B/Check.

Thanks
Policap
POLICAP, you can be readings the below, but the checkings to me o, is not pass like, kpatakpata 30- 40 office workings day.

A background check for immigration purposes is done to verify that all the information submitted is true and verifiable, Background and security checks are done by CIC through CSIS to determine whether you or your family members are a security risk to Canada.

They will verify everything you have submitted like your Birth certificate, all of your school diplomas, your university degrees, work experience, bank statements, proof of residency and different addresses, etc.

There is no time limit and it is up tho their discretion to decide how long they will keep investigating on your case.

Here is a link that may help you:

immigration.ca/discussion2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=37423.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Omo Naija said:
Hi All,

To God be all the glory... My wife and i landed safely in Saskatoon - Canada on 24th of December 2013 (just in time to have a white Christmas ;D )

My landing experience come soon...

Have a great day all.
I am congrat you Omo Naija, welcomes to Canada city, the land of milks and honeys. Help me salute Moegbenga for that side. thank.

Crest

Sep 26, 2012
Preparation for Canada

Thanks every one who dropped a line of congratulation on our visas.

My Seniors and landed fellows, what preparations should one be doing now? I have visited the CIC's website to obtain info on immigrate, will that be okay?

Which foods can One carry?
Which documents do we go with?
How many days does it take for them to issue Residency Card since we can not travel in and out of Canada without it?

Thanks for your usual response.

Crest

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION TO NS
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@ Mufu,
Thk for ur prayer. I say AMEN to your prayer. We pray for d rains of MRs, PPRs. God, let it rain on us IJN.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Re: Preparation for Canada

Crest said:
Thanks every one who dropped a line of congratulation on our visas.

My Seniors and landed fellows, what preparations should one be doing now? I have visited the CIC's website to obtain info on immigrate, will that be okay?

Which foods can One carry?
Which documents do we go with?
How many days does it take for them to issue Residency Card since we can not travel in and out of Canada without it?

Thanks for your usual response.

Crest
o lala, Crest, I was forget to congrat you. please took it, CONGRATULATION!!!!.

Hmmm, forget cic immigration website, the peoples is not live for real world, Canada city matter is, experience is the best teacher. you is take the right step to contact members who is since land, they is the peoples that will givings you the real koko. abeg begins to make some personal contacts now.

number one and most important food which you must carry in plentiful, is MONEYS, not moi moi o ;D, then you can now begins to carry other food like egusi, crayfishes, fishes, inshort you can ask all the womans members who is land for that one, but carry all of thems dry o. hold all your documents that will be concern your childrenses school, birth cerfiticate, and if you is catholic, carry all the baptisimal card. carry all documents to take find work, and to go school, yes o. carry some medicine, not simple one like alagbin o, carry better antibiotics and malaria medicine. all this hair attachment for young gals, if you is have gals.

the other one, PR card is take like 2 weeks, but sometime one month. why is you even ask that question sef, when you is wait for months take get PPR. :p. But you is fit to travel for inside Canada city without it.
I am wishings you all the best. thank sir.