+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

With_God

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
03-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013. E-cas: Medical results received 7-1-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Eni said:
I am happy to inform the house that my MR landed today.
Congratulations on your MR

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
hi all,

a big congratulations to all those who have received updates. i'm very happy for you guys oooo
this forum is like a tight knit family and although we haven't met/seen each other, there's this attachment/bond that makes us want good news for each other (don't know about everyone but atleast i can say alot of us feel this way abi? ;D)

those of us waiting, the Lord Almighty will make us rejoice very soon ooo

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
iya ibeji said:
hi all,

a big congratulations to all those who have received updates. i'm very happy for you guys oooo
this forum is like a tight knit family and although we haven't met/seen each other, there's this attachment/bond that makes us want good news for each other (don't know about everyone but atleast i can say alot of us feel this way abi? ;D)

those of us waiting, the Lord Almighty will make us rejoice very soon ooo
Iya Ibeji,
I say a big amen to your prayers. We're all favoured IJN!

Dada-Karma

Forsure

Star Member
May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
08/03/2012
Med's Request
13/11/2013
Med's Done....
20/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013 IJN
Eni said:
Congrats Eni....

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ENI,

Congratulations on your MR update.

Biolah
Eni said:

olusheg

Sep 9, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied for mpnp in Aug 2012, applied to cio 04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
No document request
Nomination.....
13-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-04-2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
16-4-2013
Med's Request
18-05-2013
Med's Done....
30-05-2013, medical received and "in process" 6/09/2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
18-10-2013
Hello House,

Let me use this opportunity to say congrats to everyone that had one update or the other,most especially my main man DYDX ,God Almighty made it possible 'cos you're a blessing to most of us,and alele to accra. Also akerekoro,Ikemba Pilele,emmy-estand others.

Back to my landing experience, it was a wonderful and revealing one which started on the 17th of oct, infact it was like we 're moving a whole house to canada ,we had about 11 luggage and 3 extra one and we had to "settle" custom in other to have our way.

Our experience with qatar airways was second to non ' dey wan kill us with ijekuje' from lagos to doha and we got to doha around 12 midnite doha time ,we were taking straight to a 5 star hotel. The following morning as early as 5 am ,we were up again and we were moved back to the airport, then another started it was like we were going to heaven ,it took about almost 13 hour from doha to montreal (wonderful experience though).

At montreal airport we had a funny experience ,it was like the whole world landed that day but thank God for the my baby we were giving a fast track but unfortunately at the immigration section we were delayed for like an hour and we missed our flight to winnipeg,we had to sleep at the airport this was a crazy experience and it got to stage i had to tell my wife that "i dey freeze ooo" . Despite all the hitches we still had a wonderful experience .

Winnipeg is cool and cold ,it is -3 degree today , and still trying to understand the system

And we pray that our sojourn in canada will be a success....Amen

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
olusheg said:
Hello House,

Let me use this opportunity to say congrats to everyone that had one update or the other,most especially my main man DYDX ,God Almighty made it possible 'cos you're a blessing to most of us,and alele to accra. Also akerekoro,Ikemba Pilele,emmy-estand others.

Back to my landing experience, it was a wonderful and revealing one which started on the 17th of oct, infact it was like we 're moving a whole house to canada ,we had about 11 luggage and 3 extra one and we had to "settle" custom in other to have our way.

Our experience with qatar airways was second to non ' dey wan kill us with ijekuje' from lagos to doha and we got to doha around 12 midnite doha time ,we were taking straight to a 5 star hotel. The following morning as early as 5 am ,we were up again and we were moved back to the airport, then another started it was like we were going to heaven ,it took about almost 13 hour from doha to montreal (wonderful experience though).

At montreal airport we had a funny experience ,it was like the whole world landed that day but thank God for the my baby we were giving a fast track but unfortunately at the immigration section we were delayed for like an hour and we missed our flight to winnipeg,we had to sleep at the airport this was a crazy experience and it got to stage i had to tell my wife that "i dey freeze ooo" . Despite all the hitches we still had a wonderful experience .

Winnipeg is cool and cold ,it is -3 degree today , and still trying to understand the system

Congrats once again. God wil perfect all dat concerns u and family In Jesus Name, Amen.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@Olusheg, Congratulations on your successful landing. While also appreciating you for sharing your landing experience. May canada favor you and yours in jesus name.amen. Biolah
olusheg said:
Hello House,

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
olusheg said:
Hello House,

Congrats Oluseg. It shall be well with you.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
olusheg said:
Hello House,

Congrats Olusheg. May you enjoy favour every step of the way

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Great family,
God has shown my family and I amazing favour as always. PPR LANDED TODAY. "We give all the thanks to the Lord".
Olusheg, thanks my brother and congrats on your smooth landing experience; joining you in Canada soon.
@ All, your support and encouragement is greatly appreciated. The sound of rain is very loud, more updates underway.
Regards
DyDx

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
DyDx said:
Great family,
God has shown my family and I amazing favour as always. PPR LANDED TODAY. "We give all the thanks to the Lord".
Olusheg, thanks my brother and congrats on your smooth landing experience; joining you in Canada soon.
@ All, your support and encouragement is greatly appreciated. The sound of rain is very loud, more updates underway.
Regards
DyDx
I'm singing "All the glory must be to the Lorrrrrd"..... wow, congratsssssss

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
olusheg said:
Hello House,

Wow!!! what a wonderful experience,you shall eat the good of the land

With_God

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
03-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013. E-cas: Medical results received 7-1-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
DyDx said:
Great family,
Regards
DyDx
I rejoice with you on your PPR. Blessed be the name of the Lord.