+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
cryingfreeman1111 said:
Greeting to All,
It gives me great joy to announced to you all that we successfully landed in Winnipeg on 25th October.
Sincerely, I'm very grateful to each and everyone on this very noble forum for all your brotherly and sisterly advices and assistance during this period.
Thanks very much.
And to all those in-waiting, good news is around the corner.
Once again, I'm sincerely grateful.

Regards,

Cryingfreeman1111 :D :D :D :D

Congratulations on your successful landing.

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
kolemm said:
Yesoo M3 All The Way. Hmmm a polite mail.
Sent you a PM

PM replied

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
cryingfreeman1111 said:
Greeting to All,
It gives me great joy to announced to you all that we successfully landed in Winnipeg on 25th October.
Sincerely, I'm very grateful to each and everyone on this very noble forum for all your brotherly and sisterly advices and assistance during this period.
Thanks very much.

Regards,

congrats on your successful landing

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
omoba7 said:
congrats Mandie. You were an inspiration to us all, a super member of this great forum and thread created my Ma IG.
Congrats to Akerekoro and Hakpoguma...we made it.
to others still expecting one update or the other. Just expect it anytime from now.
Many thanks, Omoba.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jodav3 said:
God be praised. I got my MR yesterday evening.

Can anybody introduce an immigration officer to assist in getting a new passport? My passport expires May next year. But then I will go for the Medical with the old one sharp, sharp hopefully Tuesday. Please PM me if you can help. More updates are coming in these few days left in October in Jesus name.
My guy Jodav.....this is excellent. Truly, God is faithful. Very happy for you. Likely we would meet at the medical centre on Tuesday. Congrats bro!.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
cryingfreeman1111 said:
Greeting to All,
Thanks very much.

Regards,

Congrats on the safe landing...at least you are no more cryingfreeman - having gotten to your dream country. Wish you the best as you settle in fully. Cheers.

etike

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Congrats 2 Akerekoro, Jodav3 n Cryingfreeman
@ Jodav: u can get a new passport when d old one has less dn six months 2 expiry date or d pages r finished. It can b done in Lagos.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
jodav3 said:

Can anybody introduce an immigration officer to assist in getting a new passport? My passport expires May next year. But then I will go for the Medical with the old one sharp, sharp hopefully Tuesday. Please PM me if you can help. More updates are coming in these few days left in October in Jesus name.
Congrats on your MR. Victory at last. You must be at the next meeting to celebrate it for us o.
Spoke with an immigration officer in Lagos and she said renewal can be done in Lagos.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
It is with joy in my heart and gratitude to God Almighty that i announce the acknowledgement of my MR which though landed in my email on the 22nd but acknowledged as MR today. Thanks to Hakpoguma and emmy-est who helped my ingorance.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Hakpoguma said:
My great People,

God has done it again. To the glory of God, my MR arrived last night by about 7.45pm. I have never been so excited in my life until I saw the email from AVO. I can still remember my spouse's loud shout of excitment/joy - God is very good.

God is indeed very faithfaul......I am so happy and I don't know what to say and how to behave now in the office. All, I want to say, 'Thank you God'. I am over excited for reaching this milestone at this time.

To all expectants of PERs, MRs and PPR, I want to say and believe God, that pleasant news of updates from AVO will go round to you all in Jesus name, Amen. You are next on the line for good.
Many thanks to all our seniors for their continuous words of encouragement to us all - who are still in the process for PRV. I am grateful.

God bless you all. Cheers, HAA.

Congratss Hakpoguma.. Success all the way..

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
azania1974 said:
Sorry for getting back late . I m happy to inform you guys that the God who never disappoints has done it for myself and my wife. Got Request from CIC accra on 7/10/2013 to proceed to pay RPRF and police clearance plus updated additional information's. then on the 8/10/2013 we got a request for medicals .This was done on the 10th of October 2013 . For Medicals , especially E-MEDICALS ,please Go to The CONSULTANTS PRACTICE AT RAYMOND NJOKU IN IKOYI. please forget, they are the best . Walk in and before you know it , you are out. Got a mail that my Medicals have been submitted , ECAS shows IN PROCESS, Waiting patiently for my PPR.

I know the God that did it for soo many people on this forum will surely accomplish my plans this October in Jesus name .. AMEN.
Congrats Azania1974..Success all the way...

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Akerekoro said:
My Dear People, Praise the Lord with me as l announce the arrival of my PPR today at about 3pm.
I pray that God Almighty that answers Prayers will answer everyone waiting unto HIM
especially on this CIC project in Jesus Mighty Name.

My Journey so far:
I sent my Complete Application Package July 1 2011
CIC got my Application July 6, 2011
AOR Sept, 2011
MR Sept 2013
Medical Done Sept 28, 2013
E-cas showed Medical Results have been received Oct 23, 2013
PPR Oct 25, 2013 @ 3pm.

Thanks for your Prayers. Madam Ig thank you for creating this forum.
Yours and all those expecting will come in no distance time Amen.
Your prayers and Labours of love will be adequately rewarded.

Congratss Akerekoro!!! I wish you a smooth landing...

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
jodav3 said:

Congratulations Jodav, success all the way...

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
cryingfreeman1111 said:
Greeting to All,
Thanks very much.

Regards,

Congratulations...

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
kolemm said:
It is with joy in my heart and gratitude to God Almighty that i announce the acknowledgement of my MR which though landed in my email on the 22nd but acknowledged as MR today. Thanks to Hakpoguma and emmy-est who helped my ingorance.

And to those expecting their MR, You can be smarter, below is a sample of what it looks like :

Documents in MR (ND VO) - 1

Dear Friends

This is the Full / Actual / Complete format of MR forwarding letter (ND VO) -

On CHC Immigration Letterhead

Date ......

UCI :.......... Application: E00...........
(Bar code) (Bar code)

PA + Address

Dear ............(PA)

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Complete or provide proof of the Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members. This must
be received at this office by ......
- Pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee for yourself and Spouse/Common-law partner. This must be received
at this office by .....
- From each country where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an
original police clearance certificate for yourself and Spouse/Common-law partner. This must be received
at this office by .....
- Valid passport or travel document for yourself, and all family members. This must be received at this office by .....
(Date format is MM/DD/YYYY)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Documents in MR (ND VO) - 2

Dear Friends

This is the Full / Actual / Complete format of MR forwarding letter (ND VO) -

On CHC Immigration Letterhead

Date ......

UCI :.......... Application: E00...........
(Bar code) (Bar code)

PA + Address

Dear ............(PA)

In order to determine if you meet the medical admissibility criteria in Canada's immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), it is necessary for you and your eligible family members to undergo medical examinations. All persons for whom we have sent medical forms must be examined, whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please note that the issuance of these medical instructions does not constitute a guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Note : If this is a request for a second medical examination, it is because earlier results have expired. All costs related to the medical examination including mailing costs are to be paid by the applicant.

This examination must be done in the next 45 days. Please make an appointment with a doctor within 45 days from receipt of this letter. If we do not receive medical reports for you (and your dependents) we will assume that you are no longer interested in proceeding to Canada and will refuse your application.

Your medical instruction package includes Section A of the medical form, Client Identification and Summary, for each person who requires a medical examination. Please check the accuracy of the personal information. If there are any significant errors please advice us by fax or letter quoting your file number and indicate the errors. We will send you a corrected form. You should then destroy the incorrect section A. If we have included your maiden surname or other name(s) in Section A you may still proceed with your medical examination. This office has provided Sections B to E of the Medical Report directly to examining doctors.

The medical examinations must be performed by a physician on the list of Designated Medical Practitioners (DMP) that is included with this letter. The DMPs will provide the results of your medical examination to a Canadian Medical Officer who provides an opinion of your medical condition under the IRPA to a visa officer examining the relevant application.
It is the DMPs responsibility to forward all medical results directly to the Canadian High Commission once ALL test results are received. Certain medical conditions may require more investigation and the DMPs may have to refer you for additional tests.

Although DMPs may discuss your medical concerns with you, the DMP is not able to indicate whether you have passed a medical examination nor whether a visa will be issued. Visa issuance is the decision of the Visa Officer.

Please make an appointment with the DMP whose office is located close to your area of residence.

The DMPs conduct examinations by appointment only. Please be sure to keep your appointment as you may be charged for the examination should you fail to appear. If you or any eligible dependent are outside your normal area of residence for an extended period of time, it may be possible for you to be examined by a DMP in another area. Additional information on DMPs in other countries is available on the internet at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/medical.html.

When you arrange your appointment, please also check what arrangements are to be made for your chest X-rays and laboratory tests.

When going for your appointment with the DMP you must take:

- This letter.
- Section A of the medical form for each member of the family being examined and any additional information as
specified in the instructions to applicants.
- Original, valid passports for each person being examined (photocopies are not acceptable).
- Five (5) passport-sized photos for each person being examined
-The negative of a passport-size photograph for each person to be examined (preferably the negative of a black and
white photograph you submitted with your application)
- Eye glasses (if applicable), list of prescription drugs taken or any relevant medical report(s) from previous conditions
which the doctor may need to discuss. Documented evidence of Tuberculosis (TB) treatment is required if you have
been treated or TB in the past.

If you do not take all the above to your appointment, the DMP may not examine you and you might need to take a new appointment, thus incurring delay. The DMP will forward your medical reports to this office directly. You are not to handle medical results yourself.

What is included in the medical examination?
- complete medical examination - for persons of all ages
- chest X-ray and report - for all persons 11 years of age and over (and others if there are concerns of TB in the
family)
- urine analysis including microscopic examination - for persons 5 years of age and over
- syphilis serology - for persons 15 years of age and over
- HIV testing for 15 years of age and over, children who have received blood or blood products or who have HIV
positive mother or all potential adoptees. If the first test is positive, a second confirmatory test must be done at
the expense of the applicant..................................................................................

Sincerely

Immigration Section

Congratulations on your MR.