+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Good day my naija people, God will surely see us through

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Please I will like to know if NYSC can serve as a work experience under QSW.

etike

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
kpopi77 said:
Sad Story of two young Nigerian girls on their way back home. Another pointer for us to ensure we seek information at all time. Price of ignorance you will say. Meanwhile, their offence would likely become perfectly legitimate come January.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/2-nigerian-students-get-deported-after-year-in-hiding-1.2125662
it is soo sad. let's hope n pray they will be allowed 2 go back.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Pilele01 said:
sorry everyone for my late update. I got my PR visa stamp on my visas last week wenesday in Accra. I met Omo Niger there, he was the one that join me check If everything was fine with the spellings. Thanks everyone. I followed the advice of the house left UK for Nigeria on Tuesday last week and joined 7:20 Arik flight to Accra. Submitted our passport by 9:20am and was ask to come back 3pm for my visas. I got there at about few mins pass 3pm. I was the number 3 persons called. I was so happy to find the visa on my passport. Thanks everyone for your advice and prayers. I got back to the UK 8:30am this morning. Will update the house when I am landing. I pray for more PPR, QSC and medically in the house this week.
Congratulations Pilele! Its good to hear that you received your Ugwu leaf well packaged and intact. Happy for your. May your landing be very smooth as well!
Cheers

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Great minds,
Its really good to welcome on board new members. I did noticed that there has been an increase in new members and old but 'silent' ones have now started talking ;) :)
Patience is the watchword!!! My prayer is that God in His infinite goodness and mercy will grant us all our good heart desires and that which has pushed us all here. :D
Let us continue to keep the faith. There shall be, yet more tsunami of MRs, PPRs etc etc IJN... Do I have an amen??
Cheers all!

Dada-Karma

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
dada-karma said:
Great minds,
Its really good to welcome on board new members. I did noticed that there has been an increase in new members and old but 'silent' ones have now started talking ;) :)
Patience is the watchword!!! My prayer is that God in His infinite goodness and mercy will grant us all our good heart desires and that which has pushed us all here. :D
Let us continue to keep the faith. There shall be, yet more tsunami of MRs, PPRs etc etc IJN... Do I have an amen??
Cheers all!

Dada-Karma
Amen

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Hello everybody,
I just want to congratulate everyone with new updates. I just remember one song that ends with " .....ride on Jesus, give us more rain, until we are wet until we are soaked with the latter rain". Congrats all. I am sorry I have not been on the forum for sometime. Na so so preparations.
Please can someone enlighten me on this issue. If someone has a child already in Canada studying and the family back home here gets the PR. Does the child in Canada need to leave canada and re-enter before she can claim her new status. Can't the principal applicant complete the landing on behalf of the whole family?
Thanks as I anticipate your response.

Reactions: Tomi2

LibertyKids

Oct 19, 2013
shaddy said:
All you have to do is to determine the required NOC,Write IELTS and WES evaluation.please do not walt start preparing now...Goodluck
Thanks...I really appreciate...it is NOC 2113....I will start by God's grace to collate the necessary docs. Meanwhile, I am preparing for IELTS...

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.... :D

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ dada-karma, amen to your prayer. Biolah
dada-karma said:
Great minds,
Cheers all!

Dada-Karma

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
dada-karma said:
Great minds,
Cheers all!

Dada-Karma

AAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (## Shouting with 10 million voices on miracle/crusade ground/mountain, with 40 days fasting prayers ##) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
My dear naijas in the house please can I use NYSC as job experience for QSW....

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
favbless said:
My dear naijas in the house please can I use NYSC as job experience for QSW....
Hi, Favbless,
Good question. Now, I'm basing my answers on my own experience with FSW, not QSW......although I think it might be applicable.
I applied under the NOC 3111, because I felt I had a better chance of being chosen, and the cap was slower to fill than the NOC 3112. (I am qualified for both). I have a friend in similar circumstances with me, who decided to go with NOC 3112 because he wasn't qualified for 3111. The only way could have applied for NOC 3112 was to include his NYSC year as work experience. And he qualified, because he got PER.
Based in this experience mine, I think the answer is YES, at least for FSW. The important thing is how you describe what you did in your forms, and the reference letter you get from where you worked. They must match the job description of that NOC you are applying for. And it must be UNSUPERVISED, that's why internships IN MY OWN OPINION may not qualify.
I will crave the imput of other seniors in the house, especially the QSW stream on this issue.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Double portion said:
Hello everybody,
I just want to congratulate everyone with new updates. I just remember one song that ends with " .....ride on Jesus, give us more rain, until we are wet until we are soaked with the latter rain". Congrats all. I am sorry I have not been on the forum for sometime. Na so so preparations.
Please can someone enlighten me on this issue. If someone has a child already in Canada studying and the family back home here gets the PR. Does the child in Canada need to leave canada and re-enter before she can claim her new status. Can't the principal applicant complete the landing on behalf of the whole family?
Thanks as I anticipate your response.
No, the principal applicant cant do landing for the child. The child has to do the landing formality by himself or herself in company of the parent. That is why you hear people who are already in Canada on work permit and when they subsequently obtain PR visa, they go to the nearest border crossing between United States and Canada to complete the landing procedure.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toptinar said:
it is with joy that i announce d arrival of my ppr few minutes ago.i pray it wil go round in jesus name.
@toptinar & Busy B a BIG congratulations God is greatful

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
ekundapsy said:
Hi, Favbless,
Good question. Now, I'm basing my answers on my own experience with FSW, not QSW......although I think it might be applicable.
I applied under the NOC 3111, because I felt I had a better chance of being chosen, and the cap was slower to fill than the NOC 3112. (I am qualified for both). I have a friend in similar circumstances with me, who decided to go with NOC 3112 because he wasn't qualified for 3111. The only way could have applied for NOC 3112 was to include his NYSC year as work experience. And he qualified, because he got PER.
Based in this experience mine, I think the answer is YES, at least for FSW. The important thing is how you describe what you did in your forms, and the reference letter you get from where you worked. They must match the job description of that NOC you are applying for. And it must be UNSUPERVISED, that's why internships IN MY OWN OPINION may not qualify.
I will crave the imput of other seniors in the house, especially the QSW stream on this issue.
Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. can u elaborate on the bolded part please?... also I really don't know where to classify NYSC.... Is it considered internship or paid experience, in my application on QSW I have to indicate that.