+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
M5 said:
Good day everyone ,
I visited this forum 2years back when i started my process to ask a question and the seniors were of tremendous help. Please pardon my long silence.
congrats to everyone with positive updates on their process, and i pray this new week bring with it the long awaited showers of PER, MR and PPR.
Welcome back M5 - we are hoping you wouldn't slip off again. We are delighted to have you back.
I have just said Amen - to your prayers for the new week.
Cheers, HAA.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to those dat ve received one update or the other i pray that the
Good God will make us all smile as we wait for our turn for his blessings
IJN ... Amen

singh2901

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013
AOR Received.
06-sep-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Reached NDVO
Hello Seniors,

I just need to know few things :-

1. Who does the eligibility test whether one is eligible is for FSW or not. If I am not worng, thats been done my nova scotia, sydney and on the basis of that we get PER and after that AOR.
Is there any chance or case where Visa Officer sitting at Visa Office has rejected the application because he/she thinks that he is not eligible even after receiving PER and AOR mail.

2. Does Visa Office has authority to check our bank statements even if we dont provide them our bank statements. Can they pull out from the Bank.?

3. Does Visa Office do Cibil Check.

I request you guys to please put some light on above queries. I will be really grateful

All the best to all the FSW applicants. I wish we all get mapple leaf on our passports.

Thanks and Regards
Singh

Shoga

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
AOR Received.
28-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
16-11-13
Passport Req..
13/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/2014
Another day
Another week
Another beautiful song

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omo Naija said:
Hello all,

please can anyone confirm if there is still any MI 2 applicant that is yet to receive Medical request from Accra?
Hi omo Naija pls i send u a PM ...

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
iya ibeji said:
hiya,

pls whats MI1, MI2 or MI3?
iya ibeji, see below the meaning of MI1, MI2 or MI3

Summary
Effective July 1, 2011, a cap of 10,000 new Foreign Skilled Worker (FSW) applications, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing each year. Within the 10,000 cap, a maximum of 500 new applications per occupation will be considered each year. Instructions are given to the field on what to do with applications received before and after this date.

Background
On June 18, 2008, the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act was amended to give the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration the authority to issue instructions that would ensure the processing of applications and requests be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of immigration goals set by the Government of Canada.

The first set of Ministerial Instructions (MI-1) was issued on November 29, 2008 and established that new FSW applicants would be eligible for processing only if they had experience in one or more of the identified eligible occupations; if they had arranged employment; or if they had one year of legal, in-Canada work experience and status as a temporary foreign worker or international student. Under MI-1, all FSW applications were also submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, for an initial eligibility review. The final determination for eligibility and selection remained with the visa office.

The second set of MI (MI-2), issued on June 26, 2010, introduced a number of changes, including a revised list of eligible occupations, annual limits on the number of new applications to be processed in the FSW class, as well as revised eligibility criteria with respect to evidence of official language proficiency and work experience. In addition, the CIO was given the authority to make final eligibility determinations.

The third set of MI (MI-3) comes into force on July 1, 2011, and applies only to applications received by the CIO on or after this date. MI-3 includes changes to the following programs:

•Federal Entrepreneur Program:
A temporary moratorium on new applications will be placed on this program

•Federal Immigrant Investor Program (IIP):
Accept of 700 new IIP applications will be considered for processing each year. In addition, as of July 1, 2011, all new federal Immigration Investor applications must be submitted to the CIO.

•Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW):
A cap of 10,000 new FSW applications, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing each year. Within the 10,000 cap, a maximum of 500 new applications per occupation will be considered each year.

Hope it helps

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
singh2901 said:
Hello Seniors,

I just need to know few things :-

1. Who does the eligibility test whether one is eligible is for FSW or not. If I am not worng, thats been done my nova scotia, sydney and on the basis of that we get PER and after that AOR.
Is there any chance or case where Visa Officer sitting at Visa Office has rejected the application because he/she thinks that he is not eligible even after receiving PER and AOR mail.

2. Does Visa Office has authority to check our bank statements even if we dont provide them our bank statements. Can they pull out from the Bank.?

I request you guys to please put some light on above queries. I will be really grateful

All the best to all the FSW applicants. I wish we all get mapple leaf on our passports.

Thanks and Regards
Singh
@ Singh, The eligibility test is done in Nova Scotia, and after satisfied you meet up the point and requirement they collect your application fees and issues an AOR ( letter to show your application will be forwarded to the visa office representing your region). Question 1. Denial we be based on your medical result or security check. If medical is passed and there is no criminal conviction is very rear to get a visa Denial. 2. I don't think they check your bank statement. Bank statement is not among the ducument you submit to meet up the eligible points. They know if they issue your PR you must present prove of settlement funds at the point of landing . Que 3. I know know what is called Cibil check, other seniors in the forum will deal with that. Goodluck.

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
Praise the good God. My PPR just arrive. So so happy. Thanks everyone that is be there for me. Thanks for the continuous advice. So so happy brothers and sisters.

dcrest

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2012
Doc's Request.
28-02-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-03-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Pilele01 said:
Praise the good God. My PPR just arrive. So so happy. Thanks everyone that is be there for me. Thanks for the continuous advice. So so happy brothers and sisters.
Congratulations.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
phunrae said:
Please my good people, i do not mean to be jumpy or impatient but i have also been trying since 2011, u guyz are the lucky ones while people like me cnt help but tink i shd be part of pple receiving dia PPR but not to worry i'm not as desperate as my post appears.........lol. Thanks for your advise nd scolding anyways
phunrae, please don't look at it as if we are scolding you, we are only trying to assist and encourage one another especially when the whole process is so frustrating. You know we are all human beings and tends to react sometimes by voicing our feelings and it really helps to know that someone is somewhere to tell us to take it easy. So lets have fun by sharing, laughing and scolding one another while waiting for our dreams to come through.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Phine_ay said:
Quite new to this Naija forum. My details are below:

NOC 2131
Application date 03/07/2013
Debit card charge 25/9/2013
PER received 30/09/2013
Welcome on board, Enjoy.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
singh2901 said:
Hello Seniors,
Thanks and Regards
Singh
Welldone pilele01 for provide answers as best as you can

2. Visa offices dont pull money out of your account but in some extreme cases they might verify your bank statements or tell you to submit an updated bank statements which is recent.

3. must have been a typo error .. i guess civil check which is done during the eligibility stage to the final approval before decision is made. It depends on how many countries you have lived in for more than 6 months at a time and also if you have no convictions or issues with police or constituted authorities in those countries .

Cheers and hope this helps

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Pilele01 said:

Thank GOD oooo.. That issue didnt stop you from achieving GOD's plan ...

Oluwa no forget me oooooo

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
Pilele01 said:

Praiseeeee GOD.

I'm so happy for you oooooooo. infact, you should see the big grin on my face right now.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
gabrilla said:
iya ibeji, see below the meaning of MI1, MI2 or MI3

Summary
Effective July 1, 2011, a cap of 10,000 new Foreign Skilled Worker (FSW) applications, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing each year. Within the 10,000 cap, a maximum of 500 new applications per occupation will be considered each year. Instructions are given to the field on what to do with applications received before and after this date.

Background
On June 18, 2008, the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act was amended to give the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration the authority to issue instructions that would ensure the processing of applications and requests be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of immigration goals set by the Government of Canada.

The first set of Ministerial Instructions (MI-1) was issued on November 29, 2008 and established that new FSW applicants would be eligible for processing only if they had experience in one or more of the identified eligible occupations; if they had arranged employment; or if they had one year of legal, in-Canada work experience and status as a temporary foreign worker or international student. Under MI-1, all FSW applications were also submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, for an initial eligibility review. The final determination for eligibility and selection remained with the visa office.

The second set of MI (MI-2), issued on June 26, 2010, introduced a number of changes, including a revised list of eligible occupations, annual limits on the number of new applications to be processed in the FSW class, as well as revised eligibility criteria with respect to evidence of official language proficiency and work experience. In addition, the CIO was given the authority to make final eligibility determinations.

The third set of MI (MI-3) comes into force on July 1, 2011, and applies only to applications received by the CIO on or after this date. MI-3 includes changes to the following programs:

•Federal Entrepreneur Program:
A temporary moratorium on new applications will be placed on this program

•Federal Immigrant Investor Program (IIP):
Accept of 700 new IIP applications will be considered for processing each year. In addition, as of July 1, 2011, all new federal Immigration Investor applications must be submitted to the CIO.

•Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW):
A cap of 10,000 new FSW applications, without an offer of arranged employment, will be considered for processing each year. Within the 10,000 cap, a maximum of 500 new applications per occupation will be considered each year.

Hope it helps
Thanks Gabrilla