+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Double portion said:
Jesu mi Oseun o
Jesu mi o seun o
Ayeraye Olorun Iyanu
Olorun Agbalagba
Oba to ngbo Adura
Jesu mi Oseun o

My PPR just arrived
Congratulations on the arrival of your PPR. Wishing you safe trip to accra

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Double Portion,

Congrats. Alele to Accra.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
I bless God for this wonderful forum and the wonderful people in this forum. Our expectations will not be cut off IJN. If not for this forum, I will not know they were giving people in my batch passport request. When Lovina and the group of that period got theirs, I wrote Accra and they dropped a bomb shell that my husbands medicals was pending, I replied them that my entire family went for the medicals, what then happened to my husbands own? There was gloom in my house that day, but I encouraged myself in The Lord, I encouraged myself with His word. I contacted the DMP who told me they told him to load the medicals in the e-medical system which he did last week Friday. With much holding on to the word of God and declaring His word, I got it today. I bless The Lord who we can all on and will never disappoint us.
Thanks to all who have rejoiced with me and my family, MIDAS, Omo Naija, Melody2003, God Chosen, olusheg, GLORIOUS FAVOUR, etike, dcrest, Hakpoguma, DyDx, smooth, Forsure, Gabil, jodav3. God bless you all. The sound of rejoicing will always be found in your habitations IJN.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DyDx said:
Hello Peeps, Congrats to Double portion; @ All, there is a release of more updates; let's keep our expectations high.
DyDx
@DyDx a BIG AmEN 2 dat , dis month is d month extra ordinary result(s) for those that trust Him ... IJN

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
@ Double Portion

Congratulations on your PPR.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Double portion said:
I bless God for this wonderful forum and the wonderful people in this forum. Our expectations will not be cut off IJN. If not for this forum, I will not know they were giving people in my batch passport request. When Lovina and the group of that period got theirs, I wrote Accra and they dropped a bomb shell that my husbands medicals was pending, I replied them that my entire family went for the medicals, what then happened to my husbands own? There was gloom in my house that day, but I encouraged myself in The Lord, I encouraged myself with His word. I contacted the DMP who told me they told him to load the medicals in the e-medical system which he did last week Friday. With much holding on to the word of God and declaring His word, I got it today. I bless The Lord who we can all on and will never disappoint us.
Thanks to all who have rejoiced with me and my family, MIDAS, Omo Naija, Melody2003, God Chosen, olusheg, GLORIOUS FAVOUR, etike, dcrest, Hakpoguma, DyDx, smooth, Forsure, Gabil, jodav3. God bless you all. The sound of rejoicing will always be found in your habitations IJN.
@Double Portion its the Lord's doings ...

Picanto

Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Double portion said:
Congratulations! the Lord has indeed answered your prayers

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Double portion said:
Congratulations Double Portion and do have a safe trip to Accra

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Picanto said:
Congratulations! the Lord has indeed answered your prayers
Thank you so much.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Ikemba said:
Congratulations Double Portion and do have a safe trip to Accra
The Ikemba. Thanks a lot. All roads lead to Accra now. The baton has been handed over to you IjN.

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
Double portion said:
Jesu mi Oseun o
Jesu mi o seun o
Ayeraye Olorun Iyanu
Olorun Agbalagba
Oba to ngbo Adura
Jesu mi Oseun o

My PPR just arrived
Congratulations , I'm so happy for you. God is ever faithful

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Double portion said:
The Ikemba. Thanks a lot. All roads lead to Accra now. The baton has been handed over to you IjN.
. Waoh madam double portion! Congrats. I'm so happy for you. You hv finally crossed the line. May you and your family enjoy the fruits of the land. We are jounning you soon. Cheers

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Double portion said:
Thank God you did not 'perish for lack of knowledge"....I can imagine how many more people in various nations have the same delays and are unaware of what to do.

Congratulations on ur PPR, it shall usher in more pleasant tidings for you in Jesus name. Start wrtin the list of the things you will take with you to Canada. Dont think it will be long. Congrats in advance

Favor

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Double portion said:
Jesu mi Oseun o
Jesu mi o seun o
Ayeraye Olorun Iyanu
Olorun Agbalagba
Oba to ngbo Adura
Jesu mi Oseun o

My PPR just arrived
Congratulatios, may God Almighty be praised!

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
lovina said:
Congratulations , I'm so happy for you. God is ever faithful
Lovina my sister. Thank you for all the support you gave me. Ah, the last 3 weeks of my life is one I don't pray I ever have to go through again in my life. But the word of God is so resilient as long as you hold on to it. It can never break. I bought a lot of Bill Winston's mp3s online and listened to them over and over so that I will not let go to doubt. I also did what God said we should do in times like this, not to let go of our confidence which has a great recompense of reward. God also used someone like you to encourage me. Thanks a lot, Lovina, thanks. The very present help in time of need will never leave you helpless IJN. Happy preparations.