+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
headyman said:
@ spokes & Zajeb, kindly accept my heartfelt congratulations. So happy for you both. May the lord perfect all that concern you. May you eat the good of the land in Jesus name. For those of us in the waiting game. I'm so glad we are moving so close. Its turn by turn nigeria limited
Correct!. It is turn by turn Nigeria ltd, with neither - NO opportunity to jump the queue nor any kind of fast track settlement efforts.
I am delighted at this waiting game, I wish the time is faster - like what lady Tinu wrote in her earlier posting, 'it is just a matter of time'.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
jodav3 said:
Are you sure the mail you received is not auto generated??
No it's not. It was a specific mail with a specific reply. Actually I had an issue with the spelling of my son's name on his international passport, so I wanted to know whether after I have had it corrected at the immigrations headquarters in Abuja, they will correct it on their records without hassles. They replied with specific instructions.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Destiny2014 said:
My good people of Naija, I am delighted to be in this forum, I have being a great follower for sometime thou not a contributor, learning new thing consistently. I pray that the good lord will grant us favour to our heart desire. Thank u all. ( Mi-3)
Welcome to this forum. In this forum, it is never over until we win and we always win, because we have the Greatest One on our side. We give all the glory to God.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Ikemba said:
You are most welcome Destiny2014. In deed your destiny will be actualized in 2013 and not 2014. Claim it by faith :D. I Like your style, at least your first post was not to announce your MR or PPR as a silent reader. :p :p
Ah ah Ikemba. Leave the silent reader alone noooow. ;D At least we know this forum is a blessing to many silent readers out there, since we are sowing we will surely reap a great harvest becos we are blessing people. At least he came out to acknowledge he was blessed by this forum there are many carry gos out there, they collect info and clean mouth. No contribution, no acknowledgement. How you wan catch those ones?

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Congratulations "Agent of Change" on the receipt of your PPR.

Destiny2014

Jun 12, 2013
;D ;D thanks ikemba d great, also to my brother double double hoping and also praying that the wind on MR will get to us in MI-3 soon.
Ikemba said:
You are most welcome Destiny2014. In deed your destiny will be actualized in 2013 and not 2014. Claim it by faith :D. I Like your style, at least your first post was not to announce your MR or PPR as a silent reader. :p :p

Larrywhisky

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I'm delighted to be in this forum. I've been reading through posts for the past few days and I can say you all have been wonderful and God has done and is still yet to do more marvelous things. Its my first time here and I'm buckling up with my documents gathering for May 2013 applications.

I hope to learn from and share wherever and whenever I can in this forum. With the maple leaf in hand, we shall all sing to glory!!!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
You are welcome larry.Here we are one big family,feel free to ask question.

Ig

Larrywhisky said:
Hello everyone, I'm delighted to be in this forum. I've been reading through posts for the past few days and I can say you all have been wonderful and God has done and is still yet to do more marvelous things. Its my first time here and I'm buckling up with my documents gathering for May 2013 applications.

I hope to learn from and share wherever and whenever I can in this forum. With the maple leaf in hand, we shall all sing to glory!!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Maldini said:
Praise the Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Praise the Almighty God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i received a phone call from Accra today that my PPR Visa is ready and i should come and pick it within 10 days. A mail was equally sent to my mailbox detailing what to bring to Accra within 10 days.

But my concern is that 10 days period is too short, because my wife international passport validity is less than 6 months, and i want to renew it.

Another thing that equally confuses me is the statement below in the mail they sent to me:

"The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results (a day in august 2013), whichever is earliest".

Assuming that i am able to collect the Visa within 10 days, does Accra Visa Office wants me to travel Canada before August 2013 ?.

For the renewal of my wife international passport, can i notify Accra and request for the extension of the 10 days period and tell them the reason ?

I pray that everybody that is expecting update(s) will get it/them in Jesus Name. Amen.

Thank you.
congrats dear on the receipt of your PPR mail.May the remaining process be smooth!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
zajeb said:
Hello my people.

The Lord has changed my story today.After more than two years of waiting I finally received the famous Maple leaf on our passport.

MY journey to accra started on a sunday.Arrived accra very late into the nite and took a taxi to our booked hotel.Got up early on Monday morning(Naija is an hour ahead).took a taxi to the CHC(later found out it's a walking distance of 15-20 mins walk from our hotel.Anyway, we arrived there and met like five ppl waiting but gradually it became a crowd of like 50 people. We were allowed to enter around 8:00am to drop our passport and come back by 3pm to collect the visa. My hubby decide to go back to hotel to have breakfast and visit some nearby places.we left for the embassy by 2:10pm .While waiting to be called,I met "Spoke"(forum member) and other two naija guy.Gradually "Spoke" collected her visa,the two naija guys received their visa and was getting excited that my name will be called next(i submitted my passports way before evryone) but to my surprise nearly evrybody that came left before me.Then I decided to ask the lady what the matter was and that I am here to collect my visa.She asked for my name and I saw her looking into a file to bring our passport out with visa stamped.I wanted to shout praise the lord but realize I dey embassy.She gave us our passport and COPR forms.My husband and I decided to check them before leaving but found out my sons name was written incorrectly on the Visa and COPR.I called the attention of the lmmigration lady to the problem and she collected all our document back and disappeared for like 30mins and came back to give us d passport back.My son's visa was cancelled likewise mine but a new visa was reisued on another page.(In short na me and husband close embassy today ooo.

My observation is to get a place close to the embassy,lot of hotels around d place,get to the embassy at 8:00(don't mind the crowd) and come by 3pm you might be the first to be called .

I really Thank God for this great Miracle and I pray to God that Ma Ig, other senior member and evry member of this great forum will receive the miracle of update,MR and PPR very soon.My prayer is that our canadian dream will be a reality.Cheers and thank u all
Congrats Zajeb on the receipt of your visa!WE are happy for you and yours!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
spokes said:
Dear All :),

Well, Zajeb has given an early shot of yesterday. So I will talk around that. Fortunately, I got the visa really quick (my name was called as soon as I walked in) and raced to the airport (I had a flight to catch and didn't spend the night in Accra).

Now my narrative starts: It was a quick trip for me really(came in to Accra same day and left same day), actually the immigration officials at the Accra airport almost got me thinking it would be a sin not to spend the night in Accra :eek:.
I got up 3 am in the morning, got to the airport by 5am and got to Accra by 7.15 am. Went through the early morning rush traffic (an organized version of the Lagos kind) and ended up getting to the embassy by 8.15 am. Took up the rear in the queue, submitted passports by about 9.15 am; took a brisk walk of sorts to see our delectable Mandie in her office round the corner; spent some time there; took off after wards to kill some time (it was my first time in Ghana and at this point I regret not spending one or 2 days to soak it all up). Had lunch with Mandie by 2pm, and made a grand entrance into the embassy again by 3.20pm.
As if they were waiting of me, called my surname promptly and I picked up, quickly checked for correctness of details in visa and COPR and started racing to the airport immediately (amidst early evening traffic).

This is an experience for everyone and no one will be left behind IJMN. The reality of it all is still sinking in together with the trepidation and excitement that comes with an enormous change that is about to happen.

At this point, I pray that mine and everyone's expectation of this experience is never cut short. And I join my prayer with Zajeb's for IG who started this platform of sharing and caring for us all. She will sing a new song still about this PR journey IJMN. Amen!

I mustn't also fail to thank you all: for the great moments we have had on this thread. I thank God I was introduced to this forum (in a very fortuitous circumstance) and have the privilege of interacting with many fine people who enriched the experience in various ways. You've been great, guys. God bless you all mightily.
Let further updates rain!!!! :-*
Congrats Spokes on the receipt of your Ugwu Leaf!May the remaining journey be hitch free!!

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
@ Pa Emo, how are you n family, hope u're all doing great in Canada city. I dey still naija ooooo expecting my MR, I applied in July 24, 2011.

To all, have a restful n eventful weekend in preparation of the down pour of MRs' and PPRs come next week in Jesus Name, Amen.

Busy Bee

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
Please join me in congratulating Angel (Gel003), She has just been blessed with a pretty little cute Angel.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLESTAR1 said:
Please join me in congratulating Angel (Gel003), She has just been blessed with a pretty little cute Angel.
Gel003

Congratulations on your bundle of joy!

Peace!!!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
POLESTAR1 said:
Gel003,

Congratulations!!!!. A special gift from God. To HIM be all the glory. Congrats!!!!.