+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
swinglow said:
I would like to say thank you to everyone in the house for their goodwill messages.
My jonourney was very long and eventfull. I left MM1 on thursday 14th march, 3pm with qatar airways. The flight was smooth and food and drinks were serverd virtually every 30mins on the plane. At a point I got tired of eating and drinking. Vitually every thing was served frm rice and fish(oyinbo rice sha. ) to chocholate and ice cream. All kinds of drinks were available frm soft to brandy and gin even red bull and u could have as much as u want. Tea and coffee was also served. We touched doha at 12.05 amfriday 15th.
There was a bus waiting for us at d airport to carry us to our hotel. I was lodged into concord hotel( the most beautiful hotel I have ever been to) and I was given my keycard and room number at exactly 1am. The attendant asked me wen I would like to be woken up in d moring and I told him 5am and he said ok.
I couldn't sleep much,slept for abt 2 and half hours and woke up by 4am. By 5am wen I was in d washroom d receptionist called and I told him I was already awake. Got dressed and by 5.25 wen I was abt leaving d room he called again to ask if I was ready and I told I was on my way down.
The bus got filled by 5.45 cos d driver had to wait for all passagers to come down and we were taken back to d airport where I boarded to montreal at 8am qatar time. And again another round of orishi rishi food and drinks. I think qatar airways is great
We landed montreal 3pm and the landing formalities didn't take time at all cos I was d third person in line wen I arrived. My luggage wastnt even touched to see what is inside, I was only asked if I came with any meat or plant product and I said no, ans she smiled and said congratulations and welcome to canada and she directed me to where I would board air canada to toronto.
However d only place I wasted time was in baggage collection. My luggaes took for ever to come out. I think it was one of the last to come out and I became apprehensive wen d clock was ticking. But wen I got to immigrations to do my landing formalities d lady just smiled and said 'relax even if u miss ur flight u will be booked for d next available one free of charge cos its not ur fault' at that point I know I was not in 'nigeria' ;D
I actually missed my 4.30 flight to toronto by 5mins but was immediatly booked for d 5 o'clock flight, and by d time I walked frm dat point to where I was to board d flight it was 4.50 so I had 10mins to rest b4 take off. Landed toronto 6.30pm dat day and my hubby was there to pick me. D first thing that hit me wen I came out was the cold. Temperature was -5 degrees. It wasn't funny at all. I thank God.

I just want to say a special thank u to babymart,favour,mayoress,shaddy,emperor,cynthybaby,busy bee,Hahpoguma,priceless,busco,gabrilla,midas,jodav3,ikemba,spokes,Akerekoro and emmy_est for their post. The God lord will grant u all ur hearts desire IJN. Amen
Amen

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Topsycool said:
Dear All,

Kindly assist, I sent my Morden Application to cdo @ mordenmb.com and copied svoth @ mordenmb.com. An automatic reply was sent to me that delivery failed to the following recipients:

cdigby @ mordenmb.com and svoth @ mordenmb.com but not to cdo @ mordenmb.com.

I tried to resend to cdo @ mordenmb.com alone but still received that automatic reply that delivery failed to cdigby @ mordenmb.com.

My confusion is that i did send to cdigby @ mordenmb.com so i want to know if it is the same person as cdo @ mordenmb.com.

Your urgent reply is required.

Thank you
Hi I advise you post your question on the PNP page rather than skill worker there you get better info on PNP and Morden particularly since you need it urgently many of us here are not so familiar with the procedures.
Cheers

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congrat and all the best in Canada.

Ig

swinglow said:
I would like to say thank you to everyone in the house for their goodwill messages.
My jonourney was very long and eventfull. I left MM1 on thursday 14th march, 3pm with qatar airways. The flight was smooth and food and drinks were serverd virtually every 30mins on the plane. At a point I got tired of eating and drinking. Vitually every thing was served frm rice and fish(oyinbo rice sha. ) to chocholate and ice cream. All kinds of drinks were available frm soft to brandy and gin even red bull and u could have as much as u want. Tea and coffee was also served. We touched doha at 12.05 amfriday 15th.
There was a bus waiting for us at d airport to carry us to our hotel. I was lodged into concord hotel( the most beautiful hotel I have ever been to) and I was given my keycard and room number at exactly 1am. The attendant asked me wen I would like to be woken up in d moring and I told him 5am and he said ok.
I couldn't sleep much,slept for abt 2 and half hours and woke up by 4am. By 5am wen I was in d washroom d receptionist called and I told him I was already awake. Got dressed and by 5.25 wen I was abt leaving d room he called again to ask if I was ready and I told I was on my way down.
The bus got filled by 5.45 cos d driver had to wait for all passagers to come down and we were taken back to d airport where I boarded to montreal at 8am qatar time. And again another round of orishi rishi food and drinks. I think qatar airways is great
We landed montreal 3pm and the landing formalities didn't take time at all cos I was d third person in line wen I arrived. My luggage wastnt even touched to see what is inside, I was only asked if I came with any meat or plant product and I said no, ans she smiled and said congratulations and welcome to canada and she directed me to where I would board air canada to toronto.
However d only place I wasted time was in baggage collection. My luggaes took for ever to come out. I think it was one of the last to come out and I became apprehensive wen d clock was ticking. But wen I got to immigrations to do my landing formalities d lady just smiled and said 'relax even if u miss ur flight u will be booked for d next available one free of charge cos its not ur fault' at that point I know I was not in 'nigeria' ;D
I actually missed my 4.30 flight to toronto by 5mins but was immediatly booked for d 5 o'clock flight, and by d time I walked frm dat point to where I was to board d flight it was 4.50 so I had 10mins to rest b4 take off. Landed toronto 6.30pm dat day and my hubby was there to pick me. D first thing that hit me wen I came out was the cold. Temperature was -5 degrees. It wasn't funny at all. I thank God.

I just want to say a special thank u to babymart,favour,mayoress,shaddy,emperor,cynthybaby,busy bee,Hahpoguma,priceless,busco,gabrilla,midas,jodav3,ikemba,spokes,Akerekoro and emmy_est for their post. The God lord will grant u all ur hearts desire IJN. Amen

anthony16

Aug 28, 2011
swinglow said:

wow,congratulations again

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Topsycool said:
Dear All,

Kindly assist, I sent my Morden Application to cdo @ mordenmb.com and copied svoth @ mordenmb.com. An automatic reply was sent to me that delivery failed to the following recipients:

cdigby @ mordenmb.com and svoth @ mordenmb.com but not to cdo @ mordenmb.com.

I tried to resend to cdo @ mordenmb.com alone but still received that automatic reply that delivery failed to cdigby @ mordenmb.com.

My confusion is that i did send to cdigby @ mordenmb.com so i want to know if it is the same person as cdo @ mordenmb.com.

Your urgent reply is required.

Thank you
@ Topsycool, I welcome you officially to the NAIJA thread. Hope you enjoyed the Eagles' meeting. And good that you're thru with the forms. You'll need to post your questions about Morden on this site:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t133220.180.html;topicseen

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
ofonzo said:
Please how do I get the yellow fever card? I am due to go to Accra VO on Monday for the Visa. I am booking a flight for sunday
Congratulations Ofonzo on the receipt of your PPR.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
swinglow said:

This is the long awaited story. Congratulations on your landing.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
@ Swinglow congratulation on UR successful landing.

@ Ofonzo congrats on the arrival of your PPR.

Others will follow. Amen.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
ofonzo said:
Please how do I get the yellow fever card? I am due to go to Accra VO on Monday for the Visa. I am booking a flight for sunday
to be sincere with you,nobody ask me for yellow fever card at accra .but i stand to be corrected.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
My father always says..."It is better to have something and not need it than to need it and not have it" !

shaddy said:
to be sincere with you,nobody ask me for yellow fever card at accra .but i stand to be corrected.

Sleek Ricky

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2009
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
Med's Request
22-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-05-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
1st April 2013
shaddy said:
Please be advised that proof of Yellow Fever vaccination is one of the requirements before you can be granted entry into Ghana. It will cost you NGN500.00 at the MM International Airport Clinic and you will also be issued the Yellow Card. If, for any reason, you fail or are unable to have this done at the MM International Airport you will (on arrival in Ghana) be denied entry initially and compelled to pay the equivalent of about NGN3,500.00 in Ghanian Cedes and thereafter you will be vaccinated at their airport. Only after this procedure will you be allowed to enter Accra. I can assure you the treatment you will receive will be very uncomplimentary if you are in default plus you will end up paying more. Trust me, I saw it happen to a few people (from the same aircraft with me) at the Ghanian Immigration Passport Control when we arrived Accra sometime in November 2012.

Save yourself the embarrassment and additional expense and get it done before you leave.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Hakpoguma said:
We thank God for travelling mercies. The stop-overs were many. Please enjoy your new home in Canada with God's loaded blessings, IJNA. Cheers.
Thank you and Amen to ur prayers

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
babymart said:
You are welcome @ swing!!Wishing you and hubby the best life in canada!!
Thank you babymart. Calgary is waiting for u

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.