+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

yemosa

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA V/O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
Ielts dispatched with document
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
MUFU said:
my good peoples. please when will the forums eagles meetings be holded?. please when it is?. i will be comes o, i am jolly jolly for mind now.

if Pa Right is buy chairmanses for all joints to celebration for sister Spokes, me self is buy nigerian breweries 8), all the mallam and them suyases, all mr and mrs biggs, infact everywheres peoples is use teeth bite meat and swallow somethings, i have now buyed :mad:. everybodys can be contacted me for ticketses to go and chop and quench :D
Pa MUFU, it will be nice to have you at the next eagles meeting pls bring Morufu along and do remeber to buy and bring nigeria brewries cos we must drink and celebrate Spokes MR.
yemosa

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Kayb said:
Oga Shaddy weldone sir, i hope u re in top gear preparation landing mode. Sir i will like u to help those of us looking at Manitoba for all these juicy opportunities, it seems all d post is directed at toronto and calgary. What you are doing is really great and we do appreciate ur time spent researching and like oliver twist we want more...
Pray as u land, canada will serve u ur juicy job IJN.
Kayb
thank you very much my brother,i will work on manitoba thing.mainwhile you can start from www.workopolis.com,www.kijiji.ca,www.monster.ca

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
shaddy said:
for the benefit of those without relatives or friends in canada....
following is the list of reasonable short stay:

http://www.safehomestay.com/index.html
http://www.staystudio6.com/
http://www.darryhouse.net/dh/index.htm
http://www.alisaguesthome.com/
http://www.overseashome.ca/index.php
http://www.alfredfurnishedapartments.ca/
http://sunnynewcomer.com/

list of reasonable /cheap rate hotels in Toronto

http://www.canadianhotelguide.com/ca/Ontario-hotels/Toronto-hotels.html
Beeyo
please take note....

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@Spokes, My sister what can I say but to join others to say hearty congratulations!!!!!! So so so happy for you like I always say God makes all things beautiful in his time.

God's speed and favour all the way. Congrats dear

@ My peeps Ikemba, Gabil, Mandie, Loolo, busy bee and others too numerous to mention Jodav, Akerekoro may this be the beginning of torrents of MRs!!! We are waiting for the good news

@Ikemba long time no hear!!!

Cheers all

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
BeeYo said:
Please can anyone tell me where to get accomodation for two weeks in Toronto, preferably Brampton? Thanks!
Egbon, trust you and yours are doing great? I advise you try safe home stay it's quite affordable even if they are not in Brampton Mississauga it's quite close t Bramton so there won't be any stress on your part. You could also try studio6 that's where we stayed when we first landed before moving to our house I tell you it's a very good place to stay and I booked it even from Nigeria.

I tried sending you a pm last time to no avail why don't you can ask Speak with Jovick.
Cheers

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
Dear All,

I am overwhelmed by the felicitations from everyone here regarding this MR :p. God bless you all.
I say the same too to everyone who called, PM'd, texted, etc with regards to this great news.

My intention was to encourage all outstanding applications waiting patiently that the time has come! And I am happy you are all encouraged!

For those of you who are not familiar with my colorful timeline (and I acknowledge I literally dropped off the forum 8)), please refer to my signature strap just below this post; that is the exact age of the application. ;)

Pa (Prof) etc. Right; abeg, you think say you go fit pay for all the chairmanses you have just declared? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
How we go send the bill na? ??? Abi Western Union go fit pay for the ones who go go Iya Itawa chop and quench for their own? ;)

I fear o ;D ;D ;D

Have a beautiful day everyone and let the MRs rain on all :p
For this I will break my silence,congrats and God speed for the rest of the journey.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Spokes, My sister what can I say but to join others to say hearty congratulations!!!!!! So so so happy for you like I always say God makes all things beautiful in his time.

Eljo said:
For this I will break my silence,congrats and God speed for the rest of the journey.
MUFU said:
my good peoples. please when will the forums eagles meetings be holded?. please when it is?. i will be comes o, i am jolly jolly for mind now.

if Pa Right is buy chairmanses for all joints to celebration for sister Spokes, me self is buy nigerian breweries 8), all the mallam and them suyases, all mr and mrs biggs, infact everywheres peoples is use teeth bite meat and swallow somethings, i have now buyed :mad:. everybodys can be contacted me for ticketses to go and chop and quench :D
@ Tinu, thanks so much ;) :-*

@ Eljo :p : Now I take the distinction of bringing you out again!!!!!! Thank you for your heartwarming wishes and looking forward to being in the same country with all you beautiful landed naijas! :p :p

But Nigerian breweries? :eek: :eek: ??? ???

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
tinuadeadebola said:
@ Spokes, My sister what can I say but to join others to say hearty congratulations!!!!!! So so so happy for you like I always say God makes all things beautiful in his time.

@ My peeps Ikemba, Gabil, Mandie, Loolo, busy bee and others too numerous to mention Jodav, Akerekoro may this be the beginning of torrents of MRs!!! We are waiting for the good news

@ Ikemba long time no hear!!!

Cheers all
Babe Tinu, "When it starts it starts" and it has started. We are very well and warming up and can tell you that our team are all gearing up for the good news. You guys should keep on being the forerunner for us and we are coming right behind you. Feel so guilty i have not chatted or spoken with you since you landed. Will be doing the needful. Cheers 8)

BeeYo

Aug 15, 2012
@Shaddy, thanks a bunch! Are you in the toronto area?
@tinuade, how has it been so far? Hope you are settling in fine. I am in touch with Jovic, we should see this weekend. D.V.

anthony16

Aug 28, 2011
@ Jibaba,ur post is loaded. whew I did not know there is still hurdles to cross when we get there.
Please what is Eagles meeting about? I stay at Jakande Estate,can I come for the meeting?

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Ma Tinu,

I am saying amen to your prayers o. We are waiting for numerous MR news hopefully by tomorrow. Keep flying out there.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
tinuadeadebola said:

@ Ikemba long time no hear!!!

Cheers all
Babe Tinu, thank you so much for your good wishes. We are all waiting!
How is settling down? I trust you'll comb every corners to ensure the best.
Wishing you and all yours the best of lucks in the new Land.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
anthony16 said:
@ Jibaba,ur post is loaded. whew I did not know there is still hurdles to cross when we get there.
Please what is Eagles meeting about? I stay at Jakande Estate,can I come for the meeting?
Eagles meeting is for every members of this great forum and other intending members (all tribes, races, colours, heights, sex, status... etc).
Go there to share ideas and learn more from senior. No discrimination!
As long as you are genuine in yourself having good intentions.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
spokes said:
Ok its about time you all know it!

The Glory of the Lord has been revealed!

My MR has been gifted to me in a most MiRaculous fashion this MoRning!

@ All MI 2 still waiting, it has started. ;)

@ All MI 3, the time has come at last, look out for it!

I thank everyone, cos I can't single you guys out at this stage. Everyone has been so concerned and worried and praying for me and asking questions.
I am still stunned that this has come to pass, so please pardon the short nature of this post. I can't really begin to say how excruciating waiting has been. But it has happened to me and will go to all!!!!

Thanks to all and much love :-*
@ Spokes, congratulations on ur MR. This is good news and cold water to the thirsty souls of all MI2 n 3.
We will all hear good news n testify IJN amen.

austengold

Mar 14, 2013
Good day house,

please i am a newbie, i have the intention of immigrating to canada as a skilled worker.
here are some of my details. i work with C & I PLC in Lekki as a Quality Assurance Officer, i work for 45 hours /week and i do extra hours as required. what are my chances, the financial implications and the necessary steps i need to take take in filing out my applications. i dont even know where to start from and i would mind this house to put me through from the very beginning.

thanks and best regards.