+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

DonBaker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
23-01-2010
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2012
LANDED..........
guvcode said:
Hello all

We landed on Sunday 10th of February via BA, the landing was smooth, no questions asked about pof nor was our many bags checked, took less than an hour to exit the airport, where Golden Apple was available to assist.

It's been one activity after the other, sin, health, account opening, telephone etc. but thank God it's been smooth so far.

Congrats to all the newly landed and those who got one update or the other. God bless you all., By the way, does any one know how this free iqas evaluation is done, please help with that info.
Congratulations Guvcode!!! I see that Landing is now getting smoother and smoother for naija immigrants. I am encouraged to land too :D. My family and I will soon join you all.

Cheers.

DonBaker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
23-01-2010
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2012
LANDED..........
Smallie said:
Congratulations to Tinuadebola and all the other landed forum items. May you all find favor in the promised land.

I also congratulate all those who received updates. The good Lord will grant us speed and favor in the entire process.

We received a lovely valentine gift in the form of AOR and transfer of our file o Accra. So, we eagerly await our MR from Accra.

I pray that the influx of good news and favor will continually be on this forum IJMN.
Congrats Smallie. Accra is still working and no one who is still waiting for an uodate should despair. It is on the way.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Emperor said:
Dear All,

Just to intimate you that my Medical Request and payment of Right of Permanent Residence fee (RPRF) arrived from Accra Visa office yesterday but the expected medical forms for every member of my family was not attached.

Sent an email to ask/inform them and was told it is system generated, that an automatic email will be sent to me today (14 Feb 2013) and if I do not get itas mentioned, I should email the embassy on Friday (15 Feb 2013).

To the glory of God this afternoon the email arrived will all attachments.

Give God all the glory as we are all getting closer to the finish line :) :) :)
Congratulations!!!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
tinuadeadebola said:
My People

Happy valentine may we all find love in this season and many seasons to come!!! Yours sincerely landed on the 13th of Febuary 19:30 GMT at Pearson International Airport. Journey was quite smooth, we left Abuja 9am with British Airways arrived London about 3pm We left Heathrow about 5.30pm and arrived Toronto 7.30pm Canada time.

Please be mindful of the scale you use in weighing your luggage at home as mine misled us and we ended up paying so much for excess luggage!!! Also please remember the exact locations your IPad and laptops are as we waisted another 30mins at the security gate in Heathrow because I forgot to bring out one of the IPad from my hand luggage another round of detailed checking took place even when I told them we have just about an hour for the next flight I was still delayed. The lesson here is to know where all the devices are and put them on a separate tray at security.

Flight was fun all thru as hubby and I took time to watch a movie while the kids were awake with excitement all thru the flight trust them it was one cartoon after the other!!!

We were well received by the custom officials, we told them how much we were carrying as proof of funds but they never bothered to check, our luggages were not checked also. It was smiles all around until we got outside the airport and the cold winter air welcomed us in it's own way.

Would be out today doing the needful and would keep you posted.

The forum is a blessing and am glad I found it, was with Seglad yersterday and would be together again today to do the needful. The list is endless but would in time acknowledge everyone's effort particularly that of the landed seniors I doubt if any one has disturbed them with calls from Nigeria like I have done always asking questions!!! Thanks for your patience. Thank you Pa Seglad, Oloye, TiTo, OmoGe, Shalom, Fernandez, Indan, Fatex and many more that would follow!

God bless Nigeria!!! God bless Canada.
@Madam Tinu - Congratulations on your successful landing with the entire family. I can only imagine the level of excitment for everyone especially with the kids. Wishing you the best in all your future endeavours - May God be with you and yours in line with all your dreams and aspirations IJN, Amen.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Hakpoguma said:
@ Madam Tinu - Congratulations on your successful landing with the entire family. I can only imagine the level of excitment for everyone especially with the kids. Wishing you the best in all your future endeavours - May God be with you and yours in line with all your dreams and aspirations IJN, Amen.
Amen many thanks. Trust you and household are doing great? Have a great weekend.

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
How long does it take to get PRV after medicals? I had my medicals exactly 9 weeks ago!!!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bukonla80 said:
How long does it take to get PRV after medicals? I had my medicals exactly 9 weeks ago!!!
Bukonla

It will come!!!

With PNP, the processing is front loaded in that you get your medicals quickly (as pre-screening already done at PNP stage) and all the VO screening is done afterwards, including checks. Unlike the FSW where the VO has to do all the pre-screen like paper screen etc before medical request is made.

You should estimate 2 - 4 months after medicals for PNP. This is entirely my opinion, and as you have clocked 8 weeks already, you will not wait another 8 weeks before PPR comes. All is well!!!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Thank you thank you thank you!!! Thanks guys for the best wishes may Canada favour each and everyone of us amen.

@ guvcode congrats on safe arrival all the best in your settling down, regards to golden apple and the rest of Calgary crew would sure be in touch soon.

@ Emperor so glad to read about your MR congrats and congrats to the family too particularly the kids.

To all those waiting for one update or the other my prayers and thoughts are with you and we trust God to perfect that which he has started.

Dear all please hold this forum dear, and go beyond general friendship get close to one or two people I tell you it is for your good. It sure makes life easy when you land and find someone to take you round to do the needful you feel at home from the very first minute. We are done with the SIN, got the kids registered in a school, opened a bank account all in one day courtesy of pa Seglad.

God bless the forum.

Cheers
My Sis

Congrats on your safe landing!!

I will send you a PM when I get back shortly!

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
ANigerian said:
Bukonla

It will come!!!

With PNP, the processing is front loaded in that you get your medicals quickly (as pre-screening already done at PNP stage) and all the VO screening is done afterwards, including checks. Unlike the FSW where the VO has to do all the pre-screen like paper screen etc before medical request is made.

You should estimate 2 - 4 months after medicals for PNP. This is entirely my opinion, and as you have clocked 8 weeks already, you will not wait another 8 weeks before PPR comes. All is well!!!
@ANigerian, thank you for your words of encouragement!!!......I feel abit reliefed now.

stanone

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Hi Guys , I'm Stanley from Lagos,Nigeria . I plan on applying for the FSWP this year (May to be precise) . Please i would like to know if anyone here used the service of a consultant either here in Nigeria or in Canada , if yes then i would like to know if the consultant was genuine and if i can be referred to them. Also are there any Educational qualification requirements to qualify for the FSWP (I'm not a Uni graduate) . I would really appreciate the response from fellow Nigerian posters here.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANigerian said:
My Sis

Congrats on your safe landing!!

I will send you a PM when I get back shortly!
Lots of info on settling....

https://sites.google.com/site/newcanadianimmigrants/

Please feel free to check it

Thanks
Chandra

BEKK_1

Sep 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-02-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
03-10-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Interview........
Med. Received 27-09-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Bukonla80 said:
Hi Bukonla80,
What is your e-Cas status today?

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
CONGRATSSSS ;D.May canada be a land of milk and honey for you and yours.

tinuadeadebola said:
My People

Happy valentine may we all find love in this season and many seasons to come!!! Yours sincerely landed on the 13th of Febuary 19:30 GMT at Pearson International Airport. Journey was quite smooth, we left Abuja 9am with British Airways arrived London about 3pm We left Heathrow about 5.30pm and arrived Toronto 7.30pm Canada time.

Please be mindful of the scale you use in weighing your luggage at home as mine misled us and we ended up paying so much for excess luggage!!! Also please remember the exact locations your IPad and laptops are as we waisted another 30mins at the security gate in Heathrow because I forgot to bring out one of the IPad from my hand luggage another round of detailed checking took place even when I told them we have just about an hour for the next flight I was still delayed. The lesson here is to know where all the devices are and put them on a separate tray at security.

Flight was fun all thru as hubby and I took time to watch a movie while the kids were awake with excitement all thru the flight trust them it was one cartoon after the other!!!

We were well received by the custom officials, we told them how much we were carrying as proof of funds but they never bothered to check, our luggages were not checked also. It was smiles all around until we got outside the airport and the cold winter air welcomed us in it's own way.

Would be out today doing the needful and would keep you posted.

The forum is a blessing and am glad I found it, was with Seglad yersterday and would be together again today to do the needful. The list is endless but would in time acknowledge everyone's effort particularly that of the landed seniors I doubt if any one has disturbed them with calls from Nigeria like I have done always asking questions!!! Thanks for your patience. Thank you Pa Seglad, Oloye, TiTo, OmoGe, Shalom, Fernandez, Indan, Fatex and many more that would follow!

God bless Nigeria!!! God bless Canada.

yemosa

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA V/O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
Ielts dispatched with document
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
Congrat madam tinu on your succesful landing i have learnt a lot from you/your various posting.
i hope you will still be very active on the forum by keeping us post with various issues and happenings in
Canada. Expecting to hear more gist from you.

PLEASE W H E R E I S PA MUFU?

Yemosa