+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Richie congratulations on your PPV. May God bless and protect you all in the Land.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Emo and richierichie congratulations,gooodnews will continue to flow in this thread IJNA.However,guys don't forget Eagle meeting on the 22nd by 2pm @ Barcelos on GRA Ikeja,close to Lagos Country Club.

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!

Ig

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
EMO said:
Hello House. I joined in plucking the leaves yesterday and they are safely kept in the basket. All the way now lead to Canada city. Gist will follow shortly.

By the way Kayb how did u know that I was in Accra yesterday? abi M.......is now a spy? you forgot to mention the Tila..... that I was devouring during the dark shot.........

Cheers
Congratulations

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
EMO said:
Hello House. I joined in plucking the leaves yesterday and they are safely kept in the basket. All the way now lead to Canada city. Gist will follow shortly.

By the way Kayb how did u know that I was in Accra yesterday? abi M.......is now a spy? you forgot to mention the Tila..... that I was devouring during the dark shot.........

Cheers
Emo I felicitate with you on the receipt of your PRV. Congratulations.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DAMAS Y CABALLEROS

EMO was in town meaning Lagos and was fully primed for the ACCRA trip. Got to the MMA1 at around 0600H in the morning. Though I did my check-in online to afford me the opportunity of taking my choicest seat on a Boeing 737-500 series used on this route. Though they still had to give me a new boarding pass. After these, I picked the immigration form both for Nigeria and Ghana fill it and proceeded for boarding. I noticed the zig-zag formation of the bands within which we had to walk to the point of checking and the danger of walking on the type of floor there. Please travel with shoes that will be safe on those flooring type

The flight was on schedule with lady Ruth as first officer in the cockpit. Flight generally was at 28,000FT and was smooth with close to zero turbulence.

Then at the point of going to meet their own immigration, those yellow card folks waylaid me and I flashed my 2010 yellow pally, which they faulted, but advised that I get another one from the health authority in Nigeria. At this point, the Ghana immigration officers at this time were focused on their business. in no time, I was passed to go on.

As I was on my way out of the airport, due to the level of info available on this thread I became a pro, who knows what to do at every point all the way. I walked to the Zenith Bank ATM machine to try get few cedis instead of Agbero style exchange, gbam Zenith denied me. Reason being that my card is a MasterCard base Debit card. So GTBank machine outside the port came to my rescue. I withdrew 50cedis and GTB charged N1,000

Then I crossed to the garrage side to walk through a walk path that "egrace62" mentioned almost a year ago. I got taxi to AVO from there for just 8 Cedis. I bought an airtel recharge card thinking that it will work with my naija airtel sim, noway for obvious reason. So I had to put the data switch on my BB off so that I can only roam on SMS and voice only. The voice will not work but the SMS is okay @ 99/sms when I am sending and N20/sms while receiving..

Got to the VO at 0809H and met queue as usual and were processed one by one the rest is same as ever reported here. If you allow me the story go full ground here o.

@ 1130H we were asked to go, if we have a place to go, to come back around 1430H/1500H. From this point I located Ma/Sister/Babe Mandie whichever she is to you choose :p :p :p then the gisting began on top of Tila..... and the local Ghanaian delicacies. I enjoyed every bit of it. Only the whitee in the place loaded my lungs with lots of cigarette smoke.

If you care to know, Mandie happens to be an agile lady. She practically walked me down length and breadth of certain locations in Accra under hot sun. I will be waiting for her at the other side of Atlantic to pay back with walking her too under -25 deg :p :p :p

The GTBank in Accra came handie as man was almost going out of cash. I got back to the VO by 1450H and by 1500H we were called in for the main thing. after few names were called then, they called EMO and there you are I was only given the statement of account I submitted, the CORP and the passport with IM-1 visa GBOSA. The rest of the documents lies with them.

Anyway, I came out and at this point the African in the securities at the VO began to manifest, they demanded for tips. I gave them joyfully and willingly 5Cedis at both points. Got my electronics stuffs back and set out for the airport for 6 cedis.

I met a Nigerian who happened to be based in the carebbians and will be hitting the space here soonest. And a sister; a Nurse heading for Saskatoon.

At the airport, check-in was smooth and then the waiting game for aero began.

1745H flight became 2145H flight. by 10:00 PM Lagos we were fully boarded and then viola landed in Lagos smoothly (For me this is the bottom line) I was highly favoured in that my bretheren who hosted me in Lagos came to the airport to pick me around past 11:00 PM please if you are from outside Lagos make contingencies plan for such occurrence.

The sister I met at Accra though a Lagos based person had to sleep overnight in the airport.

Reason? The security situation in Lagos is deteriorating and moving late night is becoming more dangerous.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Cheers

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
DAMAS Y CABALLEROS

EMO was in town meaning Lagos and was fully primed for the ACCRA trip. Got to the MMA1 at around 0600H in the morning. Though I did my check-in online to afford me the opportunity of taking my choicest seat on a Boeing 737-500 series used on this route. Though they still had to give me a new boarding pass. After these, I picked the immigration form both for Nigeria and Ghana fill it and proceeded for boarding. I noticed the zig-zag formation of the bands within which we had to walk to the point of checking and the danger of walking on the type of floor there. Please travel with shoes that will be safe on those flooring type

The flight was on schedule with lady Ruth as first officer in the cockpit. Flight generally was at 28,000FT and was smooth with close to zero turbulence.

Then at the point of going to meet their own immigration, those yellow card folks waylaid me and I flashed my 2010 yellow pally, which they faulted, but advised that I get another one from the health authority in Nigeria. At this point, the Ghana immigration officers at this time were focused on their business. in no time, I was passed to go on.

As I was on my way out of the airport, due to the level of info available on this thread I became a pro, who knows what to do at every point all the way. I walked to the Zenith Bank ATM machine to try get few cedis instead of Agbero style exchange, gbam Zenith denied me. Reason being that my card is a MasterCard base Debit card. So GTBank machine outside the port came to my rescue. I withdrew 50cedis and GTB charged N1,000

Then I crossed to the garrage side to walk through a walk path that "egrace62" mentioned almost a year ago. I got taxi to AVO from there for just 8 Cedis. I bought an airtel recharge card thinking that it will work with my naija airtel sim, noway for obvious reason. So I had to put the data switch on my BB off so that I can only roam on SMS and voice only. The voice will not work but the SMS is okay @ 99/sms when I am sending and N20/sms while receiving..

Got to the VO at 0809H and met queue as usual and were processed one by one the rest is same as ever reported here. If you allow me the story go full ground here o.

@ 1130H we were asked to go, if we have a place to go, to come back around 1430H/1500H. From this point I located Ma/Sister/Babe Mandie whichever she is to you choose :p :p :p then the gisting began on top of Tila..... and the local Ghanaian delicacies. I enjoyed every bit of it. Only the whitee in the place loaded my lungs with lots of cigarette smoke.

If you care to know, Mandie happens to be an agile lady. She practically walked me down length and breadth of certain locations in Accra under hot sun. I will be waiting for her at the other side of Atlantic to pay back with walking her too under -25 deg :p :p :p

The GTBank in Accra came handie as man was almost going out of cash. I got back to the VO by 1450H and by 1500H we were called in for the main thing. after few names were called then, they called EMO and there you are I was only given the statement of account I submitted, the CORP and the passport with IM-1 visa GBOSA. The rest of the documents lies with them.

Anyway, I came out and at this point the African in the securities at the VO began to manifest, they demanded for tips. I gave them joyfully and willingly 5Cedis at both points. Got my electronics stuffs back and set out for the airport for 6 cedis.

I met a Nigerian who happened to be based in the carebbians and will be hitting the space here soonest. And a sister; a Nurse heading for Saskatoon.

At the airport, check-in was smooth and then the waiting game for aero began.

1745H flight became 2145H flight. by 10:00 PM Lagos we were fully boarded and then viola landed in Lagos smoothly (For me this is the bottom line) I was highly favoured in that my bretheren who hosted me in Lagos came to the airport to pick me around past 11:00 PM please if you are from outside Lagos make contingencies plan for such occurrence.

The sister I met at Accra though a Lagos based person had to sleep overnight in the airport.

Reason? The security situation in Lagos is deteriorating and moving late night is becoming more dangerous.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Cheers

@Emo, Congratulations ! At last! Glory be to God. We shall wash the Ugwu leave o.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
The ubiquitous EMO, Congrats. A well deserved PRV indeed.

Dmaks

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-12
Doc's Request.
03-05-12
AOR Received.
22-03-12
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
01-10-12
Med's Done....
05-10-12
Passport Req..
12-12-12
Dear House.
Glory be to God.
I successfully picked up our PR visas yesterday.

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
@ Emo and richierichie congratulations.
@ Dmaks , Congrats

Jovic

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Dmaks said:
Dear House.
Glory be to God.
I successfully picked up our PR visas yesterday.
Congrats Dmak

Dmaks

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-12
Doc's Request.
03-05-12
AOR Received.
22-03-12
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
01-10-12
Med's Done....
05-10-12
Passport Req..
12-12-12
Orire said:
if you will like to travel aboard klm on December 25, 2012, you will pay N471k and must act very fast because of the season. It is always cheaper if you book multicity instead of direct return ticket. You may wish to book:

Outbound
Lagos - Winnipeg-JA Richardson Intl. (Dec 25, 2012)

Inbound(this will reduce the ticket price tag)
Ottawa - London(Feb 28, 2013).
You can always call klm to cancel the return leg after landing
Hi
It's important to check the full travel details.
I just did a similar booking and observed the flight is routed through Minneapolis (US).
I called KLM and they said a transit visa will be required.
I'm not sure that will be ideal for all travellers.

Cheers

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dmaks said:
Hi
I just did a similar booking and observed the flight is routed through Minneapolis (US).

Cheers
True, however, there are other flights through Toronto, Calgary and Montreal for which a US visa will not be necessary.

The key is to click on the 'detail' drop down button and check each flight route before selecting the most economical and suitable.

Peace!!

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Emo, Richierichie and Dmaks , Congratulations

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Have you also tried wakanow.com? BA and CanadaAir might take you for 232k/adult

Dmaks said:
Hi

Cheers