+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
A husband and wife are getting all snugly in bed. The passion is heatingup as it sometimes does.
But then the wife suddenly stops and says "I don’t feel like it, I just want you to hold me." "WHAT!?" says her husband. The wife explains that he must be in tune with her emotional needs as a Woman. He realizes that nothing is going to happen tonight and he might as well deal with it.
The next day the
husband takes her shopping at a big department store. He walks around and has her try on three very expensive outfits. She can’t decide. He tells his wife to take all three of them. They head to the shoe department and pick up matching shoes worth $200 each.
The pair go to the jewelry department where she finds a set of diamond earrings that her husband agrees to buy for her. The wife is so excited. She thinks her husband has flipped out - but she doesn’t care. She goes for the matching tennis bracelet. The husband says "You don’t even play tennis, but if you like it then let’s get it."
The wife is jumping up and down soexcited she cannot even believe what is going on. She says to her husband, "I’m ready to go, let’s go to the cashier."
The husband stops and says, "No, honey I don’t feel like buying all thisstuff now." The wife’s face goes blank. "Honey - I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."
The look on her face is indescribable and she is about to explode as her husband says, "You must be in tune with my financial needs as a Man."
Happy weekend ma people!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@All

I will like to ask if any one in the house knows whom the FRSC endorsement letter should be addressed to.

For those going to Calgary.

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
RiVic said:
@ Bukunola,
I think the second AOR you received came from the VO Accra. You can send a mail to the VO saying that you noticed an error in your correspondence address. You should also let them know the right address you filled in your original application. It happened to me too, I sent a mail to them and they replied saying that it was a minor error that won't affect my application. But you need to let them know in case they won't send your MR by email but I pray they do because it is easier, it saves you time and it makes you act quickly. If you are sent a snail mail, it can take two months sometime before you receive it. All the best Bukunola!
Thank you RiVic for your response......as a matter of fact, I have only received one AOR for CIO, so I assume since I am yet to receive another AOR from the Accra Visa Office my case file has not been transferred yet. However, how do you mail the accra visa office? Is it via email? If it is kindly send me the email address. Thanks

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
babymart said:
A husband and wife are getting all snugly in bed. The passion is heatingup as it sometimes does.
But then the wife suddenly stops and says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." "WHAT!?" says her husband. The wife explains that he must be in tune with her emotional needs as a Woman. He realizes that nothing is going to happen tonight and he might as well deal with it.
The next day the
husband takes her shopping at a big department store. He walks around and has her try on three very expensive outfits. She can't decide. He tells his wife to take all three of them. They head to the shoe department and pick up matching shoes worth $200 each.
The pair go to the jewelry department where she finds a set of diamond earrings that her husband agrees to buy for her. The wife is so excited. She thinks her husband has flipped out - but she doesn't care. She goes for the matching tennis bracelet. The husband says "You don't even play tennis, but if you like it then let's get it."
The wife is jumping up and down soexcited she cannot even believe what is going on. She says to her husband, "I'm ready to go, let's go to the cashier."
The husband stops and says, "No, honey I don't feel like buying all thisstuff now." The wife's face goes blank. "Honey - I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while."
The look on her face is indescribable and she is about to explode as her husband says, "You must be in tune with my financial needs as a Man."
Happy weekend ma people!!
This one na serious tom and jerry classic

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
YomexTEV said:
@ EMO, your time of joy has come. you shall be celebrated sooner than expected IJN.
Amen and you too

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
babymart said:
@ Emo,ur PPR is in line for celebration!!
Amen. Thank you and you too in all respect.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Geelado
congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the receipt of your ppr.we are hoping that ours will land today.please keep praying for us.......

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
EMO said:
Amen. Thank you and you too in all respect.
You are welcome and tanx 2!!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
EMO said:
This one na serious tom and jerry classic
Hehehehehe.Na serious KARMA be diz ohhhh.lol

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
shaddy said:
Geelado
congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the receipt of your ppr.we are hoping that ours will land today.please keep praying for us.......
@ Shaddy,u r in our prayerz and I see your PPR in line for celebration!!!!!!!

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
That is the wise thing to do.
EMO said:
That is my thought too. I am not even sure if mine is genuine or not, so I need to check it out here before moving an inch.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Orire said:
That is the wise thing to do.
To whom, will the authentication letter be addressed to?

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Oh my Great Merciful God, to you alone be the glory! After 5 super long months! Congratulations!. When and where is the party?
Geelado said:
To God be the glory as I announced the arrival of our PPR mail at 1 AM this morning. I give thanks to Almighty God for making it possible out off all odds.

Babymart thank you so much and all the forum members at large for your prayers and words of encouragement.

Please as it was advice earlier do not hesitate to write Accra if you think your application is delay after medicals. That was what saved our application.

My agent did not pay for my wife's and 3 kids RPRF and PCC. He also got a mail from Accra since August 22 and was sitting on it until almost a week to its expiration in October to pay the money which has been paid to him since 2010. Babymart advice we should write AVO since we did medicals together same day in Abuja and that was like 4 months after our medicals.

This is what saved our application. So if u are using agent please keep writting them.

Once again I thank everybody and all expecting PPR and MR the time is NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victory belongs to the most persevering

Geelado

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
I only submitted IMM0008 generic application updated with my new passport number. No IMM0008Dep or IMM0008-Shedule 3
Iwin2 said:
To all seniors who have obtained their visa from Accra,
Please can you throw light on IMM8 form we are to submit in Accra to obtain our visa. I started filling but discovered there are 3 different forms with IMM 8. We have generic application form(IMM0008),additional dependant/declaration form(IMM0008Dep) and Economic classes(IMM0008-Schedule 3). Which one am I filling?
Regards