+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
YomexTEV said:
@ all, hope we all had a good and refreshing holidays as we expect to swim in abundance of MR's and PPR's in this new week IJN. I pray the Lord will cause us to laugh and celebrate. For those planning to land, God will perfect your plans and grant you journey mercy. you shall reach your destination (canada) safely IJN.
cheers.
Amen

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
YomexTEV said:
A nice brother bade us good bye to canada some few hours ago, ofcourse to land with his family. i was full of emotions and also wishing mine to come. dont blame me. who no like to observe white Xmas. oya AvO realese our update by force by fire IJN.
It will come and you will be happy to see your dream come true.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DIAMONDX said:
Pa MuFu pls i sent you a pm
Are u still here? You ought to have land by now o. Happy landing.

Cheers

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
YomexTEV and toto1: you are welcome on board.

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
Geelado said:
I really enjoy all the contribution on Marcus issue. My own opinion is tha we all believe in this projects before embarking on it. I want us to keep tha believe burnin so as to succeed, having a negative won't yield any good result.

Self belief is a positive tonic that helps people grow beyond their dreams. A collection of the best Self Belief Quotes to help you believe in yourself. See you all at he other side of success and positive testimonies.

In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
Michael Korda

It is not important what you believe, only that you believe.
Author Unknown
Fact of the matter is, there is no hip world, there is no straight world. There's a world, you see, which has people in it who believe in a variety of different things. Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence.
Frank Zappa

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale, author

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

Anonymous

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

Frank Lloyd Wright

If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.

Mary Kay Ash

To succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Michael Korda

Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.

Henry David Thoreau

Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results, but first you have to believe.

Mark Victor Hansen

What matters is not the idea a man holds, but the depth at which he holds it.

Ezra Pound

The depth of your belief and the strength of your conviction determines the power of your personality.

Brian Tracy

He does not believe who does not live according to his belief.

Thomas Fuller

Some things have to be believed to be seen.

Ralph Hodgson

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

Anatole France

It's not what you go through that defines you; you can't help that. It's what you do AFTER you've gone through it that really tests who you are.

Kwame Floyd

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Dalai Lama, Tibetian spiritual leader

There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking.

Alfred Korbzybski

The turning point, I think, was when I really realized that you can do it yourself. That you have to believe in you because sometimes that's the only person that does believe in your success but you.
Tim Blixseth

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.
Mark Victor Hansen

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.Mary Kay AshTrust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
Benjamin Spock

It is easier to believe than to doubt.
Everett D. Martin

God didn't have time to make a nobody, only a somebody.I believe that each of us has God-given talents within us waiting to be brought to fruition.
Mary Kay Ash

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Gail Devers

You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.
Robert Anthony

I hope this helps someone.

Geelado.

@ all
Geelado, that's a nice job, keep it flowing, I am from school of positivism, with God nothing is impossible. We shall go to Canada and possess the land. Let the spirit that worked with Joshua and Caleb be in you .We are destined for the promise land, milk and honey of Canada belongs to us, Let all that believe say Amen. For the Lord's is the earth and the fulness thereof.
It's well.
Jovic

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
This is fantastic!!.... a very good talk. I am 100% fully aligned to what @Tinuade.....has said. She actually spoke my mind. Always better and morerewarding to see the positive side of any matter/issue placed before you.
Better to always ensure you have the right attitude and drive to see you through in any project or endeavour you have before you...'there is no gain without pain'. Pray and always ask God for guidance in whatever you do or plan to do.

Once more, excellent write-up from @Tinuad........ Seriously well appreciated. For me ...NO MATTER WHAT, I KNOW I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH QUIET, HONEST, HARDWORK AND INNOVATIVE/CREATIVE MECHANISMS IN JESUS NAME - Playing only by the rules of the game..

Cheers.

tinuadeadebola said:
@ all
My reaction to Marcus Post which I have read many times over is take the lessons there and follow your heart. People immigrate for different reasons hence ur reason is your driving force!!!

As per Marcus, he obviously did not make any research before going and believe Canada is where you land today and pick a nice job 2moro unfortunately there is no country in the world that is like that!!! The guy landed in June I think from the part 1 of his post and started complaining in Sept just within 3months!!! He has an Msc in applied Maths if I remember correctly and wants to get a teaching job in a canadian college in 3months well its not so easy

Marcus mindset and attitude should also teach us a lesson he said he cannot do volunteer job even if its in teaching position and he is not intrested in any newcomer info sessions so how can he get help? He said America is better but he has been living in America since yet no house no wife so how is it better for him?

We must approach this venture with positive attitude at the same time realistic enough to know there would be challenges ahead but with a right attitude you will overcome. For me I have no iota of doubt in my mind that I will succed in Canada,its a land of opportunity and I intend to work it out. Am not over optimistic hence I wld not be frustrated I would land, acquire canadian certifications, get a job in my field even if its entry level and I would work my way to the top.

There are several frustrated stories on the thread I read and learn from them but I draw my inspiration from the positive stories and the fact that God is in this project so it cannot fail.

Cheers all

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hakpoguma said:
This is fantastic!!.... a very good talk. I am 100% fully aligned to what @ Tinuade.....has said. She actually spoke my mind. Always better and morerewarding to see the positive side of any matter/issue placed before you.
Better to always ensure you have the right attitude and drive to see you through in any project or endeavour you have before you...'there is no gain without pain'. Pray and always ask God for guidance in whatever you do or plan to do.

Once more, excellent write-up from @ Tinuad........ Seriously well appreciated. For me ...NO MATTER WHAT, I KNOW I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH QUIET, HONEST, HARDWORK AND INNOVATIVE/CREATIVE MECHANISMS IN JESUS NAME - Playing only by the rules of the game..

Cheers.
I will updated and added few more pages for Newcomers. Please check

https://sites.google.com/site/newcanadianimmigrants/

Thanks

YomexTEV

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
@ Akerekoro, thanks.

@ Jovic, long time. this is your friend that calls from Lagos. hope you are planning your relocation big time. The LORD will see you through.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
@ EMO thanks i do my best to make my contribution, cos i have benefited so much from this forum

@ GEELADO thank u for that, we need to stay positive to succeed and see the light at the end of the turnel

@ BABYMART where u dey? pls don,t delay with accra vo oh. collect am sharp sharp make u tell us the good new

@ all barka da sallah

my this new week be full of good news IJN

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
EMO said:
I love this post. Keep it coming. You say it the way it is. This is by far different from Mr Marcus post.
I wish you the best in your licencing permit pursuit.

Cheers
Amen and Thanks I also wish you speedy answers to ur heart desires, I know how it was when I used to check this forum everyday and night. I also like the support and prayers that were given to me then... God will grant all of you fast PR's and suprise you all soonest in jesus name.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
ibry said:
Amen and Thanks I also wish you speedy answers to ur heart desires, I know how it was when I used to check this forum everyday and night. I also like the support and prayers that were given to me then... God will grant all of you fast PR's and suprise you all soonest in jesus name.
Thanks