+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

beulah.joshua

Oct 15, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie to this site. Please I need your help.

I am a nigerian and my sister has recently attended Quebec Selection Interview (for skilled workers) in Ghana. She was told she will hear back from them in few weeks.

I had thought that if the interview was successful, they would have given her the Quebec Selection certificate. Does this response she got means refusal?

I understand most of the questions they asked her were in English. I'm guessing it was because of low level of French.

I will be glad to hear from anyone who has had similar interviews in recent times (whether the outcome was succesful or not).

God bless you all.

dante0000

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
PER received on 26/01/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
24-10-2012, delivered 05 Nov 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19 Nov 12
VISA ISSUED...
23/03/2013
LANDED..........
02/10/2013
hello house, I am try to pay my Right of Resident Permit Fee from Nigeria, but I am finding it difficult to get a bank draft of Canadian dollars. Can anyone who has gone through this stage advice my on how I can get a bank draft of Canadian dollar

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
dante0000 said:
hello house, I am try to pay my Right of Resident Permit Fee from Nigeria, but I am finding it difficult to get a bank draft of Canadian dollars. Can anyone who has gone through this stage advice my on how I can get a bank draft of Canadian dollar
GTB will do, but you will need to have dom accout or get somebody who has to assist you.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
beulah.joshua said:
Hello Everyone,

I am a nigerian and my sister has recently attended Quebec Selection Interview (for skilled workers) in Ghana. She was told she will hear back from them in few weeks.

I had thought that if the interview was successful, they would have given her the Quebec Selection certificate. Does this response she got means refusal?

I understand most of the questions they asked her were in English. I'm guessing it was because of low level of French.

I will be glad to hear from anyone who has had similar interviews in recent times (whether the outcome was succesful or not).

God bless you all.
You are welcome.

Please try search for member names like egrace62 and 4glory, they may be able to help you. But, I think all decision are usually communicated in writing. So, your sister must learn the rope of the game which is "WAITING"

Cheers

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
dante0000 said:

Hi dear you could make do with a US dollar if that of Canada is hard to come by. I used a US Dollar draft and it was accepted. Any GT bank would do but if you dont have a domiciliary account with them you can ask a friend who has account with GT to help you get it.
Cheers

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
@Beulah. CSQ is given after the interview (from all I ve read in the forum) but if thee are any technical issue affecting the printing, it could sent to you.

To all those that have received PPR, MR ir any positive update I say CONGRATULATION!!!
For those of us expecting, it shall come soonest than we imagine in the ALLAH.

Landed seniors I greet, may the Almighty Allah provide ways in where there seems no way. Main.

Fiirm

beulah.joshua said:
Hello Everyone,

God bless you all.

DonBaker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
23-01-2010
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2012
LANDED..........
Orire said:
I believe Accra will be happier if you use the new one. The new form upload your data immediately in response to a barcode reader and saves the VO a lot of mechanical trouble while entering your data. Consequently, processing your application will be faster.
This info is very Correct. Please use the new one.

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
@Orire/DonBaker,big ups for your contribution

@Beula.joshua welcome or more appropriately bien venue?

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
vous êtes les bienvenus. 8)

TrustingGod said:
@ Orire/DonBaker,big ups for your contribution

@ Beula.joshua welcome or more appropriately bien venue?

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Any gist from all our seniors that went to Accra yesterday for their visas?....looking forward to shout 'CONGRATULATIONS!!!!'. Who is coming 1st?.

Equally, looking forward to rains of MRs this week in JNA - who is number 1 on the line?.

Cheers.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
Hakpoguma said:
Any gist from all our seniors that went to Accra yesterday for their visas?....looking forward to shout 'CONGRATULATIONS!!!!'. Who is coming 1st?.

Equally, looking forward to rains of MRs this week in JNA - who is number 1 on the line?.

Cheers.
RELAX... When I receive the MR email, I will let u know before d end of today.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
ladomani said:
Hello All,

Please who is based in Calgary and can provide me the exact process for obtaining a drivers license?

Thanks.
bros or sis, the process that you is use for getting driver licence is similarity for all canada city.the simple way will be this. before you goes to write the G1 text. you will wrote letter go meet Nigeria high commission that is locate for Ottawa, that letter is for authentication of your Naija driver licence. so therefore, you will included your oringinal Naija licence, (make sure it is the FRSC one, and not akpuruka), and processing fee payment money(money order).with prepaid return envelope addressed to you. after one weeks that you have received authentication letter from Naija commission, you will go write G1 test, and if you is pass, you will be exempt from G2(because of Naija commission letter), you will be goes straight for the full G road test.(if you think that you is too much for steering, go try am). If you is pass the driving test, the official will smile and congrat you :D, and it will issue you full G Canada driver licence, and you can carry go.

i am use this opportunities to congrat all who have get PPR, i am say it here before, time is come for many forums membars to jolly jolly, the good news will flood us like river niger, but it will not pains us like flood water.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Great info... thanks Alagba Mufu ;D

MUFU said:
bros or sis, the process that you is use for getting driver licence is similarity for all canada city.the simple way will be this. before qyou goes to write the G1 text. you will wrote letter go meet Nigeria high commission that is locate for Ottawa, that letter is for authentication of your Naija driver licence. so therefore, you will included your oringinal Naija licence, (make sure it is the FRSC one, and not akpuruka), and processing fee payment money(money order).with prepaid return envelope addressed to you. after one weeks that you have received authentication letter from Naija commission, you will go write G1 test, and if you is pass, you will be exempt from G2(because of Naija commission letter), you will be goes straight for the full G road test.(if you think that you is too much for steering, go try am). If you is pass the driving test, the official will smile and congrat you :D, and it will issue you full G Canada driver licence, and you can carry go.

i am use this opportunities to congrat all who have get PPR, i am say it here before, time is come for many forums membars to jolly jolly, the good news will flood us like river niger, but it will not pains us like flood water.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Congrats verere on ur maple leaves!!