+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone think emailing to Niagara falls would help even to grab their attention for test invite ? Where do people get emails from ?
You get it based on where your file is located. When you get the test invite you can see the location of your file. It is based on the sender of the email. It is an abbreviation. How do you know your file is in the Niagara office?

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi,

Please a request to those who have received communication/emails from the Niagara Falls office (@Edifytech, @Fpm800, @Rakit, @engray, @Nam04, others) -

Please could you help to share the email address from which the Niagara Falls office is sending emails for Citizenship Test (or communications in general). I read through this entire thread and couldn't seem to find it.

Thank you so much

clubzigsoda

Sep 7, 2021
Hi,

Please a request to those who have received communication/emails from the Niagara Falls office (@Edifytech, @Fpm800, @Rakit, @engray, @Nam04, others) -

Please could you help to share the email address from which the Niagara Falls office is sending emails for Citizenship Test (or communications in general). I read through this entire thread and couldn't seem to find it.

Thank you so much
IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
I have a feeling that those of us who are waiting for the oath likely will get it only after the new year. This feeling comes from the fact that the last person who posted about getting an oath invite from the Niagara office was from a file that dates back to 2019.

• Wow
Reactions: Edifytech

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
I have a feeling that those of us who are waiting for the oath likely will get it only after the new year. This feeling comes from the fact that the last person who posted about getting an oath invite from the Niagara office was from a file that dates back to 2019.
Well, you may be right as nothing is impossible with IRCC.

However, I am not sure if Niagara Falls IRCC has exhausted its slots for the citizenship ceremony for 2021. I am still hopeful that I will get something this year. I have seen the Oath ceremony scheduled for 30th and 31st December 2021 by other visa offices. Maybe Niagara Falls can still do the same.

Maybe maybe maybe..........it is all maybe

God, come and take control, Amen!

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Well, you may be right as nothing is impossible with IRCC.

However, I am not sure if Niagara Falls IRCC has exhausted its slots for the citizenship ceremony for 2021. I am still hopeful that I will get something this year. I have seen the Oath ceremony scheduled for 30th and 31st December 2021 by other visa offices. Maybe Niagara Falls can still do the same.

Maybe maybe maybe..........it is all maybe

God, come and take control, Amen!
Yea I saw other offices scheduling oaths on the 30th. I hope you are right. But I thought someone had posted that they got an oath for January from the Niagara office already. I don't remember where I saw it. Obviously I would love it to have before the end of the year but just having it scheduled would give me peace.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Yea I saw other offices scheduling oaths on the 30th. I hope you are right. But I thought someone had posted that they got an oath for January from the Niagara office already. I don't remember where I saw it. Obviously I would love it to have before the end of the year but just having it scheduled would give me peace.
Yea, I saw the January 4th oath schedule from the Niagara office too. Someone posted it either here or some other forum on CanadaVisa. When I read the post, I thought of the same thing you had mentioned (Niagara has exhausted their oath schedule for the year). Then, I saw another oath invite from Niagara for Dec 21st or so. Hence, I became optimistic again.

At this point, we don't know what is going it. I just don't want to lose HOPE! That is all I got now!!

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Yea, I saw the January 4th oath schedule from the Niagara office too. Someone posted it either here or some other forum on CanadaVisa. When I read the post, I thought of the same thing you had mentioned (Niagara has exhausted their oath schedule for the year). Then, I saw another oath invite from Niagara for Dec 21st or so. Hence, I became optimistic again.

At this point, we don't know what is going it. I just don't want to lose HOPE! That is all I got now!!
Who is that lucky fellow who got the oath invite for Dec 21st? Tell them good luck will follow them, only if they follow this thread and update all of us here haha...

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Any movement from the Niagara office since the long weekend?

Hey! I saw your post and checked my status and saw this update today :)

Last Update date: December 27, 2021

Your citizenship application status: In Progress

Everything marked Completed except Citizenship Ceremony (i.e. Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions): December 24, 2021

Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

@Fpm800 @engray @Edifytech @Rijo02 @clubzigsoda @Nam04 -
Please could you all share how long it took to see Decision Made after everything was updated to Completed. As I believe only after DM is when you are placed in queue for Oath.

OR, does everything marked as Completed (except Citizenship Ceremony) implicitly means Decision Made?

Thank you in advance for your replies!

Last edited:

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hey! I saw your post and checked my status and saw this update today :)

Last Update date: December 27, 2021

Your citizenship application status: In Progress

Everything marked Completed except Citizenship Ceremony (i.e. Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions): December 24, 2021

Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

@Fpm800 @engray @Edifytech @Rijo02 @clubzigsoda @Nam04 - Please could you all share how long it took to see Decision Made after everything was updated to Completed. As I believe only after DM is when you are placed in queue for Oath.

OR, does everything marked as Completed (except Citizenship Ceremony) implicitly means Decision Made?

Thank you in advance for your replies!
It seems that we are all waiting for the citizenship ceremony to go from not started to in progress. I think they go in groups so they are likely holding ceremonies right now then after the new year will get started on the next batch of qualified applicants. But that just me thinking.