+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
@Edifytech, with the update from @Nam04, I suppose you should have gotten an update too given that your last update was Oct 25 and his/her was Oct 26!

Please let us know!!!!
Nope not yet. Nam04 applied mid 2019 I guess. So, Rijo02, we got to wait. There does not seem to be a pattern to make any valid forecasts as much as we want to.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Nope not yet. Nam04 applied mid 2019 I guess. So, Rijo02, we got to wait. There does not seem to be a pattern to make any valid forecasts as much as we want to.
This doesn't make any sense! Let me just keep my words to myself!!!

Nam04

Nov 25, 2021
Application sent July 2019
AOR October 2019
Citizenship test March 2020 (postponed due to covid)
Citizenship test August 2021
Interview Nov 2021
Oath Jan 2022

Reactions: Edifytech

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Application sent July 2019
AOR October 2019
Citizenship test March 2020 (postponed due to covid)
Citizenship test August 2021
Interview Nov 2021
Oath Jan 2022
Thank you. That's quite a wait. Much deserved update for you then. One last question. Did your file get moved to NGF recently or was it here from the beginning?

Reactions: Rijo02

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Thank you so much! My file was processed in NF from the beginning... I hope everyone's journey ends soon!
Wow! And they took this time to complete your application? I used to applaud them as one of the fastest processing offices!

Now, I am worried!!!!

clubzigsoda

Sep 7, 2021
We have pretty similar timelines...

Online Application - February 1st, 2021
AOR: August 6th, 2021
Language Skills: Completed (14th Oct)
Physical Presence: In Progress
Citizenship Test: Completed (13th Sep)
Background Verification: In Progress
Prohibitions: In Progress
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

VO - Niagara Falls, applied from Ottawa
Physical Presence - 1103 days
Haven't visited this thread for a while. Nice to see others joining in. There has been no movement for me since OCT 15th. I ordered my GCMS notes around 25th of OCT, still hasn't arrived.

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
prohibition/physical presence/language skills in my file was marked as completed on December 3rd except oath ceremony. But I checked on Dec 3rd and it was still in progress. Today it says completed.

My fiance's file filed the same day online still says the prohibition/physical presence/language skills in progress. She took the test 2 hours after I did and I guess that makes a difference since she had her test marked completed a day after mine.

Check the march 2021 Google docs tracker to see file filing details

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
prohibition/physical presence/language skills in my file was marked as completed on December 3rd except oath ceremony. But I checked on Dec 3rd and it was still in progress. Today it says completed.

My fiance's file filed the same day online still says the prohibition/physical presence/language skills in progress. She took the test 2 hours after I did and I guess that makes a difference since she had her test marked completed a day after mine.

Congratulations!

Reactions: Fpm800

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018

Congratulations
My wife took her test around same time as both of you and still prohibition/physical presence/language skills in progress , and I have a question for you please , did they acknowledge the reception of the copy of the passport (coz they requested it and my wife send it but no confirmation regarding that)
thanks

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Congratulations
My wife took her test around same time as both of you and still prohibition/physical presence/language skills in progress , and I have a question for you please , did they acknowledge the reception of the copy of the passport (coz they requested it and my wife send it but no confirmation regarding that)
thanks
No they never acknowledged the reception of us sending the passport request. I don't think they regularly do that. If I'm not mistaken, your wife's test was marked completed a day or 2 after my finance's so I am hoping they get marked completed either today or tomorrow.
For what's worth, both my fiance and I never travelled during the 5 years eligibility except from when we moved from the country of origin to Canada. Maybe that has something to do with how fast the file is moving.
Also, I did order both the gcms notes for both our files on the 9th of November. Still have not received them.

Reactions: Rakit

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
No they never acknowledged the reception of us sending the passport request. I don't think they regularly do that. If I'm not mistaken, your wife's test was marked completed a day or 2 after my finance's so I am hoping they get marked completed either today or tomorrow.
For what's worth, both my fiance and I never travelled during the 5 years eligibility except from when we moved from the country of origin to Canada. Maybe that has something to do with how fast the file is moving.
Also, I did order both the gcms notes for both our files on the 9th of November. Still have not received them.
@Fpm800 I am sitting with a DM since Oct 21st. Waiting for oath since last 6 weeks. Does applying for GCMS make anything faster by any means?