+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
No I didn't send blank form as it was mentioned in the oath invite that it's not required for minors...while sending our signed forms; I did mention in the email about this as well.
The quickest way is to call first thing in the morning on Monday and keep trying on the spot until it gets transfered, may take 9 attempts.

Oct 31, 2023
Today, I emailed the Niagara office to inquire about my and my family's oath ceremony. My husband needs to plan a work trip, and I requested information about whether we'll have the ceremony within the next month. This is the answer:
"Thank you for your email. You and your family have been scheduled for a ceremony in less than a month, you will be receiving the invitations with more information regarding the ceremony closer the scheduled date.
We advise not to make travel plans until you have attended the oath ceremony and your application has been closed.
Ensure you are monitoring your inbox and junk mail for your invitation."

Two hours after that email I received the letter with the instructions on how to download the e-certificate. The Citizenship ceremony has not not started yet.

Type: Online application
Office: Niagara, ON
Physical Presence: 1400 days
Application: Family (3)
Sent / Delivered: 12 Aug 2023
AOR: 18 Sep 2023
IP: 20 Sep 2023
Fingerprints Request: 17 Oct 2023
Test Invite Letter: 1 Nov 2023
Test Window: 3 Nov 2023 to 23 Nov 2023
Test Taken: 3 Nov 2023 (18/20)
Test Completed: 6 Nov 2023
Fingerprints Received: 7 Nov 2023
Background Check: 8 Nov 2023
LPP: 14 Nov 2023
Oath Letter: pending
Ceremony: pending
Hi which email address did you send the email to? I also have the same issue LPP completed on 13th November and nothing after that.

reverone

Mar 3, 2017
Hi which email address did you send the email to? I also have the same issue LPP completed on 13th November and nothing after that.
Same question from me, I did not received the email with the ceremony information so needs to be rescheduled. I called several times and sent a webform but I did not get any answer. Thanks

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
To the email which I received the letter from.

mimo_CA

Jul 24, 2023
Call them right away also there is an email included in your oath ceremony attachment which says email to reschedule, explain the situation and hopefully you get rescheduled soon.
Follow up by emailing your processing office.
I've sent them multiple emails, but no response. Today, I managed to connect with an agent, and he informed me that there was a note indicating my absence from the ceremony, even though I was there. It's frustrating because I can't provide evidence that I was actually present and they removed me.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I've sent them multiple emails, but no response. Today, I managed to connect with an agent, and he informed me that there was a note indicating my absence from the ceremony, even though I was there. It's frustrating because I can't provide evidence that I was actually present and they removed me.
Do you have any emails as proof to show that you were absent from work that day for this event, maybe you can attach it to a webform this time.
I understand how frustrating it can be!
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

mimo_CA

Jul 24, 2023

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I've got one, but I'm not confident it'll be useful since there's no way to engage in a constructive argument with them.
Hopefully they can't make any excuses with the letter, attach it to your webform and via email to your processing office...If I were you I would order notes from IRCC and explain your situation in the comments section.

Last edited:

mimo_CA

Jul 24, 2023
Hopefully they can't make any excuses with the letter, attach it to your webform and via email to your processing office...If I were you I would order notes from IRCC and explain your situation in the comments section.
I've just requested an ATIP and I will follow up with the processing office after Christmas with the letter attached to the email. Thanks for taking the time to offer your advice.

Reactions: Calgary222

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
I've just requested an ATIP and I will follow up with the processing office after Christmas with the letter attached to the email. Thanks for taking the time to offer your advice.
When we got our PR and had to mail our passports to get them stamped, they only stamped mine but not my partners. We tried calling and all they said was you never sent it so please send it again so for us the solution was to get it fixed by sending it again and not digging into what went wrong.

There's no physical mailing/stamping needed in your case but just wanted to share our experience.

agautam

Jun 20, 2017
Hi everyone !

Has anyone received update from Niagara office regarding oath ceremony on or after 15th December, 2023 ?

My timeline for the citizenship application:
Type:
Online application
Application: Single
AOR: 24th Oct. 2023
Background Check: 27th Oct. 2023
Test Completed: 16th Nov 2023
LPP: 21st Nov 2023
Oath Letter : Pending

Should I send an email to NGF ? Any suggestions.
Thanks !

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone !

Has anyone received update from Niagara office regarding oath ceremony on or after 15th December, 2023 ?

My timeline for the citizenship application:
Type:
Online application
Application: Single
AOR: 24th Oct. 2023
Background Check: 27th Oct. 2023
Test Completed: 16th Nov 2023
LPP: 21st Nov 2023
Oath Letter : Pending

Should I send an email to NGF ? Any suggestions.
Thanks !
You should as already a month is gone. IRCC.DNCitNGFScheduling02-ConvocationNGFCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca