+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

nsrk

Star Member
May 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Hi, anyone on this thread who wrote their citizenship test outside Canada? If yes, What is the progress for you pls
In the email you receive for test invitation they will mention clearly the steps to follow if you are outside Canada. Just reply to them accordingly.

yemanja79

Jul 14, 2023
FYI - just took the oath 2 days back and downloaded e-cert today.

Office: Niagara
Submitted: June 6
AOR: July 18
Background: July 26
Test Invite: Sep 6
Test: Sep 29
Test Updated: Oct 3
LPP: Oct 3
E-cert download instructions: Oct 14
Oath scheduled: Oct 16th (scheduled for Nov 7th)
Oath Date: Nov 7th
Citizenship cert download: Nov 9th

Nov 9, 2023
It seems there is no invitation for oath ceremony in last 2-3 weeks. I saw only a couple of people got invitation.
Maybe they are waiting to make a group of 100+ applicant to invite for an oath. Any other idea?

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
It seems there is no invitation for oath ceremony in last 2-3 weeks. I saw only a couple of people got invitation.
Maybe they are waiting to make a group of 100+ applicant to invite for an oath. Any other idea?
Probably .. Got my LPP completed on Oct 27th .. Hoping something would come up inthe next few weeks

Neyomaa

Apr 1, 2021
In the email you receive for test invitation they will mention clearly the steps to follow if you are outside Canada. Just reply to them accordingly.
Yes I have taken it, i am wondering if it prolongs the application if you take the test outside Canada? Hence i asked about progress of any one with the Niagara processing office in the same boat.

Mimi6583

Sep 14, 2023
Hi everyone, just curious….
My tracker was updated today for oath on December 6. I haven’t received the email yet (not a problem).
I asked for paper certificate and I see that there’s an in-person ceremony in Ottawa for November 22 & 24.
Can I proactively email the Niagara office to schedule me for that ceremony? Will they extend your ceremony date instead or allow you do it earlier?
Does anyone have the ceremony email for Niagara?

LetSusan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Hi everyone, just curious….
My tracker was updated today for oath on December 6. I haven’t received the email yet (not a problem).
I asked for paper certificate and I see that there’s an in-person ceremony in Ottawa for November 22 & 24.
Can I proactively email the Niagara office to schedule me for that ceremony? Will they extend your ceremony date instead or allow you do it earlier?
Does anyone have the ceremony email for Niagara?
Pretty sure they don't let us switch offices. I wish they would! I'd gladly drive 6 hours to Ottawa for an in-person rather than my own virtual ceremony with Niagara Falls on Nov 22. You'll get an email soon. Good luck!

Reactions: Mimi6583

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
For those that took the oath recently, did you get an automated response after you emailed oath affirmation form? Our clerk said we would get automated response so we know it is in her inbox but neither of us got any response or automated response. We had our oath this morning.

elkodsi

Oct 22, 2018
For those that took the oath recently, did you get an automated response after you emailed oath affirmation form? Our clerk said we would get automated response so we know it is in her inbox but neither of us got any response or automated response. We had our oath this morning.
I had the same ceremony timing yesterday, 10:15am est. I didnt get an auto reply.
Letter was sent to —IRCC.DNCitNGFScheduling02-ConvocationNGFCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca—-

Reactions: Bandit Queen