Submitted: June 6
AOR: July 18
Background: July 26
Test Invite: Sep 6
Test: Sep 29
Test Updated: Oct 5
LPP: Oct 5
E-cert download instructions: Oct 14

Waiting now for oath letter and oath scheduling.
Sounds like its really close !

Reactions: $Navi$

yemanja79

Jul 14, 2023
Processing Office: Niagara
Submitted: June 6
AOR: July 18
Background: July 26
Test Invite: Sep 6
Test: Sep 29
Test Updated: Oct 5
LPP: Oct 5
E-cert download instructions: Oct 14

Waiting now for oath letter and oath scheduling.
Just received notice to appear for oath ceremony scheduled on Nov 7th. Tracker still shows citizenship ceremony not started. Havent received oath letter yet (is that a separate email?)

Reactions: jaspersun0106

SoHunny

Apr 25, 2019
Reactions: soexcited

TGC

Oct 18, 2023
Tracker updated today, LPP completed Sep 1, 2023. The oath ceremony is scheduled on Oct 18, 2023. Timeline in my signature.
How did your ceremony go? And what time were you scheduled. Mine was the same Oct 18, at 8:15 am. I was available and sitting in the waiting room for more than2 hours. I was never admitted in. I sent an email, but now I can so anxious as what will happen next for me

ogaade

May 21, 2017
How did your ceremony go? And what time were you scheduled. Mine was the same Oct 18, at 8:15 am. I was available and sitting in the waiting room for more than2 hours. I was never admitted in. I sent an email, but now I can so anxious as what will happen next for me
Also did the ceremony today and it went well. I'm guessing you didn't use your seat number as your zoom ID that's why uou werent allowed in. You are supposed to enter the your assigned seat number as your name zoom.

TGC

Oct 18, 2023
Also did the ceremony today and it went well. I'm guessing you didn't use your seat number as your zoom ID that's why uou werent allowed in. You are supposed to enter the your assigned seat number as your name zoom.
I entered my seat number. And i was let in by the host….then I was waiting to be placed in a breakout room….that was where I waited for long and then i got kicked out

• Sad
Reactions: yemanja79