+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

kexx999

Star Member
Oct 31, 2022
Can someone share niagara falls ceremony department email where you can enquire about the schedule and all. It would be much appreciated

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Can someone share niagara falls ceremony department email where you can enquire about the schedule and all. It would be much appreciated
They have many different emails - and frankly it’s useless emailing them for this - they just won’t even bother to respond. The auto acknowledgement will say so that if the email is not related to already scheduled oath or oath forms it will be deleted. You are better off sending a webform though you don’t know when / if it would be replied to.

Is your LPP completed? If so, just hang on tight - the oath date will come.

dukees86

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone write down Niagara office email address for oath scheduling? My wife got the citizenship in June (we applied on a same day in June 2022) but I’m still waiting for the oath invitation.
Thank you

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Does it help emailing the NGF office regarding oath scheduling? Typically how long will it take after LPP is completed before the Ceremony is updated on tracker (from Not Started to In Progress) and Oath Invite email is sent out?

CV2022

Feb 2, 2023
Hello All,

I am scheduled for Oath on July 26th(Virtual). While creating my application I opted for a paper certificate. However, I have heard that after the ceremony you are also eligible for an e-certificate. Did anyone have a similar experience? After your ceremony or during your ceremony did you request an e-cert? If so, were you sent an email immediately after your ceremony? Kindly share your experience.

Reactions: SeniorSpouse

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello All,

I am scheduled for Oath on July 26th(Virtual). While creating my application I opted for a paper certificate. However, I have heard that after the ceremony you are also eligible for an e-certificate. Did anyone have a similar experience? After your ceremony or during your ceremony did you request an e-cert? If so, were you sent an email immediately after your ceremony? Kindly share your experience.
Niagara falls office is providing that option by default if you are expecting oath from that office.

Reactions: CV2022

SeniorSpouse

Star Member
May 8, 2018
My March 2022 AOR finally today shows complete for all required steps. I'm language and test exempt as I'm over 54. Language shows 'In progress' and Test shows 'Not started' how long will it be for them to realize that and make a decision and issue an invitation for oath? Does anyone have experience with this situation?

nxtrieu

Nov 12, 2022
My March 2022 AOR finally today shows complete for all required steps. I'm language and test exempt as I'm over 54. Language shows 'In progress' and Test shows 'Not started' how long will it be for them to realize that and make a decision and issue an invitation for oath? Does anyone have experience with this situation?
Me too. I'm over 54. I submitted application online with all of my family members. On Jul 6, all LPP done. Just for me Language & Test are still outstanding. I guess they will mark all completion for us (you and me) sometime later. Any way, I believe the Oath Letter is coming soon for us.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Can someone write down Niagara office email address for oath scheduling? My wife got the citizenship in June (we applied on a same day in June 2022) but I’m still waiting for the oath invitation.
Thank you
if your wife got it from NGF, use same email.