+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

ukahmad1

Jul 2, 2017
Niagara Falls office is turning out to be much slower than other local offices, have not seen any update since Oct 12th only test and BG complete, rest in progress since then

azizmeer100

Jan 16, 2023
Hi
Any idea as to when the next citizenship oath ceremony for Niagara Falls is scheduled?
I requested a reschedule from the ceremony on August 02, 2022 which was approved and since then am still waiting to be rescheduled.

Reactions: dj0

MRHA

Sep 7, 2022
Nothing yet... everything in progress except for the test and the oath. I was able to get through to IRCC and they basically just say to wait as we're half way into the processing time (24 months)

anyone got update regarding oath in tracker?

azizmeer100

Jan 16, 2023
Next one is Jan 24
I don't think the ceremony on 24th January is hosted by IRCC Niagara Falls. It may be by another IRCC office. If you look up on google 'find a citizenship ceremony', it opens a IRCC website where you can see all the upcoming ceremonies in all the different provinces of Canada. There is no ceremony being hosted by IRCC Niagara Falls listed yet.

ukahmad1

Jul 2, 2017
A march 2022 applicant I know got a test invite from Niagara Falls office this week. So I guess there is some movement hopefully we can see more from them soon.

Reactions: kamal12073

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Anyone else still waiting for LPP to turn complete? Niagra Falls office
Dec 2021 applicant, test completed in September 2022 and still waiting... I am getting frustrated been almost 4 months since test was completed. Background check was done before test completed.
How long does Niagra Falls office tends to take after test is completed to update LPP and send oath invite?

ukahmad1

Jul 2, 2017
Dec 2021 applicant, test completed in September 2022 and still waiting... I am getting frustrated been almost 4 months since test was completed. Background check was done before test completed.
How long does Niagra Falls office tends to take after test is completed to update LPP and send oath invite?
Still waiting for an update as well applied Jan 22, BG completed Sept 22 and Test Oct 22, no news after that.

• Sad
Reactions: Geno.uss

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
June 2021 applicant here and waiting on the LLP. Thats how it is with Niagara :p