+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

asamad88

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
What did you shown then as Proof of travel and other documents? Did you asked them ti ship through purolator ?
I showed proof of my family member's medical condition. he did not ask for proof of travel, but i sent it as well with oath form..

Gondal27

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Does citizenship certificate comes through registered/courier or ordinary post ? I am asking whether someone needs to be at home for signing the receiving or postman will just drop the certificate at home ?

cybercorwin

Nov 12, 2022
We are a family of 3. Recently we received notices to appear for Oath. Both adults' notices have the correct information. However, the one for the minor has the file number of the minor but is addressed to and has the UCI of one of the adults on it. The main concern is that the "OATH OR AFFIRMATION OF CITIZENSHIP" form, which is part of the same PDF with the notice and which will have to be signed by the minor after the ceremony, has the same wrong information as well. Tried to contact IRCC a few times via email that was provided on the notice, but no reply or correction so far. Any suggestions?

Applicant 2021

Nov 14, 2022
Hi folks, is anyone able to share the email address for IRCC Niagara Falls? I have read they are responsive. Would be very helpful. Thank you :)

Applicant 2021

Nov 14, 2022
I asked them if they had any date for my oath ceremony and below was their reply

"Good afternoon,

We cannot, at this time, confirm a ceremony date for you. You will be notified via email once you have been scheduled.

Thank you,

Niagara Falls

IRCC"
Hi there! are you able to share the email address where you emailed them? I need to ask about my date too. Thank you :)

Applicant 2021

Nov 14, 2022
Hi there! are you able to share the email address where you emailed them? I need to ask about my date too. Thank you :)
Applied dec 18th
Aor April 19th
Background verification June 28
Test August 16.
Test updated September 2
Every other thing updated today.
Applied in Kitchener but Niagara office is handling application.

I sent an email to them asking about oath timeline and I was surprised that they replied immediately. They said they'd send me an email when I get scheduled for oath. I sent the email yesterday Oct 18.

kooer

Jun 8, 2016
I took oath on the 25th and tracker got updated to completed on the 26th (the new tracker). anybody got same?
hopefully this is an indication of faster processing.
mine was on 25th too (afternoon) and my ECAS was updated to complete yesterday but nothing on the new tracker as yet. back to waiting.....

Applicant 2021

Nov 14, 2022
Hi everyone, I am trying to figure out the wait times from decision made to oath for the Niagara Falls office. My file was processed elsewhere but the NF office has been asked to schedule my oath now. I am wondering how long this could take, based on what people have experienced? Any help/suggestions would be welcome. Thank you :)

can-dreamz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Hi everyone, I am trying to figure out the wait times from decision made to oath for the Niagara Falls office. My file was processed elsewhere but the NF office has been asked to schedule my oath now. I am wondering how long this could take, based on what people have experienced? Any help/suggestions would be welcome. Thank you :)
It took NF office around 24 days to send invite after decision made. My file was processed by Hamilton office.

Reactions: Applicant 2021