+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

raamsen

Nov 5, 2016
Yeah that's the response I got too... But I saw 2 other people here in the forums who got their application approved the same date as me in the Niagara Office (August 3rd) and they got their oath invite on August 18... Have no clue why I didn't get invited even though I requested for a fast processing. I have opt in for the e-certificate and I'm getting suspicious they're not ready to issue e-certs yet and that's why I'm not getting oath invite...
good for them. my app is approved on June 15 and waiting for oath since then. Mine is Hamilton office though

• Sad
Reactions: trumprefugee

me_lad

May 20, 2017
guys I have filled an urgent application, passed the test in May still no updates on my file. I'm freaking out any suggestions?
I reached out to my MP they reached out to IRCC, they said my file is in Niagra falls and waiting for ceremoney and "no ceremony scheduled yet". now I see that there has been ceremonies in August and scheduled for September

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
guys I have filled an urgent application, passed the test in May still no updates on my file. I'm freaking out any suggestions?
I reached out to my MP they reached out to IRCC, they said my file is in Niagra falls and waiting for ceremoney and "no ceremony scheduled yet". now I see that there has been ceremonies in August and scheduled for September
how did you request the Urgent processing? Via email to the office or Webform? What did they say?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Yeah that's the response I got too... But I saw 2 other people here in the forums who got their application approved the same date as me in the Niagara Office (August 3rd) and they got their oath invite on August 18... Have no clue why I didn't get invited even though I requested for a fast processing. I have opt in for the e-certificate and I'm getting suspicious they're not ready to issue e-certs yet and that's why I'm not getting oath invite...
Yeah, I also saw at least 2 other people in these forums who had their applications approved in early to mid June like me, also processed by Niagara Falls, and received their oath invites in late June to early July.

How did you opt in for the e-certificate? Did you get a separate email offering you that?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
good for them. my app is approved on June 15 and waiting for oath since then. Mine is Hamilton office though
Some offices are known to be quite slow, and sometimes people wait a long time for oath. It seems that most Ontario applications outside the GTA get sent to Niagara Falls for oath, and the transfer might delay the oath a bit? I've seen a number of people from Kitchener and Ottawa who also got oaths with Niagara Falls and had to wait longer than average. But waiting 2+ months is still very unusual regardless.

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Yeah, I also saw at least 2 other people in these forums who had their applications approved in early to mid June like me, also processed by Niagara Falls, and received their oath invites in late June to early July.

How did you opt in for the e-certificate? Did you get a separate email offering you that?
in my test email they sent a word file explaining if I am interested to opt in for the pilot program... it clearly mentions that after the oath I will have access to my e-certificate right away from the online portal! Assuming that would help me get the cert in my hands faster I opted in but possibly now it is back firing on me haha

Reactions: trumprefugee

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Some offices are known to be quite slow, and sometimes people wait a long time for oath. It seems that most Ontario applications outside the GTA get sent to Niagara Falls for oath, and the transfer might delay the oath a bit? I've seen a number of people from Kitchener and Ottawa who also got oaths with Niagara Falls and had to wait longer than average. But waiting 2+ months is still very unusual regardless.
I am from Ottawa also ughh....

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I am from Ottawa also ughh....
At least you have been processed by Niagara Falls throughout, which is why your application has moved even this quickly. You'll probably get oath invite soon, and you're still a month under the one year mark. And after oath, you will get your certificate right away and without the risk of being lost in the mail.

Reactions: rajahoomi

raamsen

Nov 5, 2016
Finally I got an update on my oath yesterday scheduled for 27th .

me_lad

May 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

Is there a phone number I can call for the status of my application? I tried IRCC and they say they don't redirect the call to an operator and just apologize. Enough apologies I need an answer!

Reactions: saou17

malhousarya

Sep 6, 2022
Hello,
My application is Ottawa,but I was told by The IRCC that Niagara office is scheduling me for ceremony. I have applied for urgent processing due to a job travel. Can you please provide me with the Niagara falls office email address. I need to contact them for urgent matter.
Your help are so much appreciated.

malhousarya

Sep 6, 2022
I am the same situation as you. I applied for urgent ceremony and I was told the Niagara office is scheduling me for ceremony, but no scheduling yet. Can you please give me the Niagara office email address? I need to submit some new documents to them.