Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

drkobra

Jan 3, 2022
June 24th application delivered.
  • submitted finger prints as requested : Jan 20
  • Fingerprint received by IRCC: Feb 23
  • Background verification marked complete : Feb 24
  • language , prohibitions, physical presence completed:March 18th
  • Tracker updated with oath date : March 30.
  • Received email for oath : SATURDAY April 9th From Niagara Falls office ( all other processing before now was done at Kitchener.
    Oath date: April 19th
That's a very impressive timeline.

Reactions: GuyanaGirl

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Here I am ..30 min after my scheduled oath time still waiting to be let into the Zoom meeting . Never heard anyone mention it could take this log to be let into the zoom meeting .

Reactions: Kornet

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
It does take 15-30 mins. One of my friend was logged in after 30 mins last month
Wow - I was let in at the 30 min mark . So upcoming oath folks , don’t panic if u have to wait long to be let into the oath meeting !

clubzigsoda

Sep 7, 2021
Wow - I was let in at the 30 min mark . So upcoming oath folks , don’t panic if u have to wait long to be let into the oath meeting !
I did my oath today as well. Maybe we were in the same zoom call?! Anyways what was awkward is that in the end when we all did the oath and the judge left, the clerk was giving final remarks/instructions but all of a sudden she just dropped from the call. Everyone in the zoom call was confused because she did not come back for a long time and we ended up just being kicked out of the call (host ended the call). Weird!

Anyways I emailed the signed oath form and hopefully the certificate is on the way soon....

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I did my oath today as well. Maybe we were in the same zoom call?! Anyways what was awkward is that in the end when we all did the oath and the judge left, the clerk was giving final remarks/instructions but all of a sudden she just dropped from the call. Everyone in the zoom call was confused because she did not come back for a long time and we ended up just being kicked out of the call (host ended the call). Weird!

Anyways I emailed the signed oath form and hopefully the certificate is on the way soon....
Hey ! Mine was at 1:15pm
I don’t think I was on that call ,we were notified when the judge left and told when we could leave the call after everything was over.

clubzigsoda

Sep 7, 2021
Hey ! Mine was at 1:15pm
I don’t think I was on that call ,we were notified when the judge left and told when we could leave the call after everything was over.
Mine was 10:15, so probably you were right after our session that had 200+ applicants! Let us know when you get your certificate (I will do the same)!

Reactions: GuyanaGirl

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Mine was 10:15, so probably you were right after our session that had 200+ applicants! Let us know when you get your certificate (I will do the same)!
Yes ! I’ll keep you updated on when mine arrives . Where are you located ? I’m in Kitchener

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Any one here had oath on April 19 and get tracker updated?

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
new tracker Shows complete on April 20th ( day after my oath ) - and my case has been marked as closed and all sections no longer visible.

Reactions: a_tkd