+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

SmrnChm

May 19, 2018
Is anyone else waiting in Oath zoom meeting for Niagara at the moment? I have meeting at 10:15 am Est and the meeting has not started yet.

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Yes, it is done. Thanks
The meeting started on time but they let you in few at a time. Make sure to stay in the zoom and wait. Good luck!
Would you mind giving a quick summary of the oath zoom meeting? I have my oath scheduled for 31st march.

pankaj_chhabra1984

Dec 18, 2014
How do we know from test email, which office is processing our application? I have my test email but no where it mentions the office. Kindly suggest. Thanks!

SeniorSpouse

Star Member
May 8, 2018
My application is Mar 2022 at Niagara. Nothing has changed since May 2022 when BG was completed. I’m over 55 and exempt from the test and language requirement. I’m seeing applicants reaching the oath stage and sharing timelines. What I’m not seeing is timelines reaching oath without the test. I’m concerned that Niagara is not processing applications with a test exemption. Has anyone test exempt at Niagara reached oath recently?

Decabrinka

Feb 8, 2019
My application is Mar 2022 at Niagara. Nothing has changed since May 2022 when BG was completed. I’m over 55 and exempt from the test and language requirement. I’m seeing applicants reaching the oath stage and sharing timelines. What I’m not seeing is timelines reaching oath without the test. I’m concerned that Niagara is not processing applications with a test exemption.

I think they are processing all cases but just too too slow.
I am in March 2022 without exempt and still did not reach the oath stage.
just wondering How did you know that your office at Niagara without an invitation to the test?

Last edited:

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Thanks! It took about 1 and a half hour
Hi, if you some mind me asking, coule you please tell if you opted for e- certificate or regular certificate via mail? Also is the selection done before or after the oath? My oath date is 31st may and I havent gotten the oath meeting email yet

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hi, if you some mind me asking, coule you please tell if you opted for e- certificate or regular certificate via mail? Also is the selection done before or after the oath? My oath date is 31st may and I havent gotten the oath meeting email yet
you cannot opt for type of certificate. You were randomly selected during test phase before Jan 2023.