+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi All,
My wife got post ceremony email after her oath today. She need to send a signed copy of Oath of Citizenship.
Does she need to reply the email she received or send to the email that was mentioned in the printed form?
I sent the email as instructed in the printed form. Subject line "Oath form for (case number), (Family name).
They should really make that less confusing as I had to think twice on whether to just reply or follow the instructions in the printed form. It's something silly but for us it is unnecessary stress.

Reactions: engray and canada23

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
I see the last updated date changed to today, but the ceremony status still in progress.
If you see it gets update today, most likely you will see system change tomorrow as system refreshes every new calendar day.

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
mine hasnt changed either. the Last Updated date is showing old value. looks like it might be Tuesday then? as system updates are seen to happen in the morning times apparently no?

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
I sent the email as instructed in the printed form. Subject line "Oath form for (case number), (Family name).
They should really make that less confusing as I had to think twice on whether to just reply or follow the instructions in the printed form. It's something silly but for us it is unnecessary stress.
This morning I ended up replying to the email just in case and explained that I had send a separate email as instructed on the oath form. They replied to the "reply" email I sent stating that they had received my first email. So I do not think it matters if you just reply or create a new email as instructed. Hope this helps anyone in the future that might come across this concern.

hussamfarooq

Oct 25, 2021
This morning I ended up replying to the email just in case and explained that I had send a separate email as instructed on the oath form. They replied to the "reply" email I sent stating that they had received my first email. So I do not think it matters if you just reply or create a new email as instructed. Hope this helps anyone in the future that might come across this concern.
looks like they reply promptly to email

gatiott

Nov 16, 2016
Hi everyone, I’m in Ottawa but my case is being processed by NF office. I just received the oath email from them for ceremony on March 10. Any clue how fast/slow they are with sending out the certificate after oath? And if they are usually accepting of request to expedite? I’m hoping to receive the certificate asap for travel purposes…
Thank you!!

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
Hi everyone, I’m in Ottawa but my case is being processed by NF office. I just received the oath email from them for ceremony on March 10. Any clue how fast/slow they are with sending out the certificate after oath? And if they are usually accepting of request to expedite? I’m hoping to receive the certificate asap for travel purposes…
Thank you!!
Can u pls share your full timeline. During interview the clerk asks if you have travel plans, be ready to show the proof and send them the proof if they ask for it

gatiott

Nov 16, 2016
Can u pls share your full timeline. During interview the clerk asks if you have travel plans, be ready to show the proof and send them the proof if they ask for it
Thanks, I will. I know some offices don’t care and just process as normal though so just wondering if NF is the same.

My timeline:
App Submitted: Apr 29, 2020
AOR: October 29, 2020
Background completed: Jan 28, 2021
Test invite/completed: October 25, 2021 / Nov 2, 2021.
DM: Jan 17, 2022
Test invite: Feb 11, 2022 for oath on March 10, 2022.