+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

Kevpat

May 25, 2015
Hi Folks,

I am also in the same situation. I am scheduled for 7th Feb and I just checked the tracker and I got a new update as well for 17th Feb.So I am also confused which is the correct date to attend. However, I haven’t received any email as of yet for any of the dates. So what should I do???

Thanks.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Today I received the oath email with the instructions for the ceremony. My fiance received one too.
That's really good and interesting. You are 3 weeks away from the date of the ceremony. Is the email address the same one that sent the test invite?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
For those who are done with oath, was anyone able to pick up the certificate from the Niagara office, or at least request expedited certificate delivery? I have travel coming up and I was wondering if that's an option. There is also notes about introducing e-certificates, has anyone mentioned it during the ceremony?

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
For those who are done with oath, was anyone able to pick up the certificate from the Niagara office, or at least request expedited certificate delivery? I have travel coming up and I was wondering if that's an option. There is also notes about introducing e-certificates, has anyone mentioned it during the ceremony?
There is one member who was able to pick up the certificate at the niagara office but that's because he/she was able to show tickets already purchased. Plus the officer told him/her that it was not 100% guaranteed the ceremony would not be deferred to a later date. The officer had to check with a supervisor.

Where did you read about the e-certificate?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
There is one member who was able to pick up the certificate at the niagara office but that's because he/she was able to show tickets already purchased. Plus the officer told him/her that it was not 100% guaranteed the ceremony would not be deferred to a later date. The officer had to check with a supervisor.

Where did you read about the e-certificate?
That's great, yeah I will have tickets already purchased. Here is the document: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aCg_6UPD2gIHto33Vhz6RM1EQ_L4dYnu/view
it's mentioned in multiple places, the first one is on page 195 then on several pages such as 231. Also, they have a portal ready where you can print your e-cert https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
I feel it's coming soon, it would be nice if I can get an e-cert rather than hardcopy..

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
That's great, yeah I will have tickets already purchased. Here is the document: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aCg_6UPD2gIHto33Vhz6RM1EQ_L4dYnu/view
it's mentioned in multiple places, the first one is on page 195 then on several pages such as 231. Also, they have a portal ready where you can print your e-cert https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
I feel it's coming soon, it would be nice if I can get an e-cert rather than hardcopy..
Wonder who created that information packet. Lots of information.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Wonder who created that information packet. Lots of information.
It was a request made by @rajkamalmohanram under ATIP. BTW, does the email have the number 07 in it? My spouse got the email invitation for the ceremony on Feb 10th. While I'm waiting on any email for either the Feb 7th or Feb 17th ceremonies...

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
It was a request made by @rajkamalmohanram under ATIP. BTW, does the email have the number 07 in it? My spouse got the email invitation for the ceremony on Feb 10th. While I'm waiting on any email for either the Feb 7th or Feb 17th ceremonies...
nice news! though this most likely means that those with double invitations (Feb 7 and Feb 17) are actually Feb 17, as Feb 10 invites are already out. She was processed by Niagara Falls office as well?