Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Just read on a Facebook group, somebody did oath on Sept 15 and when called about E certificate was told their test was cancelled, no explanation and they will get an email. Tracker shows test in progress and oath not started. After the bizarreness of oath getting cancelled as invite was sent by administrative error, this is even more bizarre. I guess you cannot be sure of citizenship even after getting passport!

ogaade

May 21, 2017
Just read on a Facebook group, somebody did oath on Sept 15 and when called about E certificate was told their test was cancelled, no explanation and they will get an email. Tracker shows test in progress and oath not started. After the bizarreness of oath getting cancelled as invite was sent by administrative error, this is even more bizarre. I guess you cannot be sure of citizenship even after getting passport!
Do you know the Processing office?

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Went back to the post and somebody asked same question an hour ago and the OP replied it is Mississauga office.

tukhuk

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
all - how long does it take for Niagara office to email the oath invite after the tracker shows oath invite? my tracker shows oath invite since September 22 but no oath email yet....

noob94

Sep 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hello Guys, I got an update , my LPP was completed on 27 Sept after 12 Sept test completion.
If I get Oath invite soon, I would have to reschedule oath, I'm travelling to India mid Nov. India has stopping issuing visa , so would need Indian passport for travelling. how long does it take after LPP to get oath usually? Please advise. Thanks.

Phema

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hello Guys, I got an update , my LPP was completed on 27 Sept after 12 Sept test completion.
If I get Oath invite soon, I would have to reschedule oath, I'm travelling to India mid Nov. India has stopping issuing visa , so would need Indian passport for travelling. how long does it take after LPP to get oath usually? Please advise. Thanks.
Looking at the tracker, it takes between 3-4 weeks.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Anyone with family application had one person’s test updated and other’s not on tracker? I took the exam a day before my spouse and his got updated in 2 days even though the update didn’t show until a week later on tracker. Mine still says waiting on you. People seem to be getting test completed in a day or 2, wondering what the hold up is.

adyc

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Ottawa
Hopefully, I am right behind you! Test marked completed on September 13th, nothing since then. Also Niagra Office.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Anyone with family application had one person’s test updated and other’s not on tracker? I took the exam a day before my spouse and his got updated in 2 days even though the update didn’t show until a week later on tracker. Mine still says waiting on you. People seem to be getting test completed in a day or 2, wondering what the hold up is.
Update: Called IRCC and agent confirmed that my test was reviewed and marked completed the very next day and that I passed. He said there is a note on file confirming this but sometimes the tracker doesn’t get updated. LPP not started yet.