+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls Citizenship test Jully 2011

imran65

May 4, 2012
If anyone took their test in July 11, 2011 in Niagara Falls Ontario can you please share information on whether you've been called for an oath or had to fill out an RQ? I am still waiting for my oath. :(

magy

May 2, 2012
Hi,

That is a long delay. Did you call to ask them why they don't process the application? We had the test on Dec 22,2011 in Vancouver and I am worried as well, but they didn't give me any info. Good luck!

alisyedwaqas

Aug 6, 2012
Hey,

This is my timeline. Please Share yours.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 12, 2010.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 7, 2011.

We sent you a letter on June 8, 2011. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on June 10, 2011 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 11, 2011 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Your file was transferred to the Niagara Falls SIR Operations office on July 29, 2011. The Niagara Falls SIR Operations office will contact you if additional information is required. The Niagara Falls SIR Operations office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

I haven't heard anything after the last notice. I called CIC call center and they said it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year more. They said when they send out a questionarre it takes time to process your application. I have been waiting for the oath letter as well.

anuzgoel

Feb 2, 2011
Hi

My wife has the almost same timeline - applied pn Aug 10, got book on Aug 13, citizenship test in May 13 2011 (she was given RQ as well). Sent the RQ back in June with a;ll details. from then on we are waiting for the oath date as well. no reply from Mississauga office....till date...

Did you get the CAIPS notes it does give you details as to if you cleared the test or not, need to appear with citizenship judge or not...and a few more details. However it does not tell you when you will get the oath date. CAIPS notes only costs $ 5.00 and they will reply back in 4-5 weeks by e-mail.

KSAapplicant

May 15, 2011
alisyedwaqas said:
I haven't heard anything after the last notice. I called CIC call center and they said it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year more. They said when they send out a questionarre it takes time to process your application. I have been waiting for the oath letter as well.
Hi,

Did you receive an RQ ? Sorry I am not able to conclude it through your post .If you receive RQ ,in that case your timeline is very normal but if you didnt receive RQ then its quite surprising.

Please confirm whether you received an RQ or not?

Thanks

alisyedwaqas

Aug 6, 2012
I received RQ on June 8 2011 and i already took the test and have been waiting since than. Please let me know if you hear from them.

Thanks