+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIAGARA COLLEGE

shani chauhan

Apr 10, 2018
hello,myself shani chauhan.I also got pre admission letter from NIAGARA college for motive power technician for winter2019.My agent told me to pay the 1st semester fees and get confirmed your admission.I want to ask is that true ? I completed my diploma in automobile engg with9.96 CGPA and have 6 band overall and 5.5 in both writing and speaking.i want to ask that is there good chance of VISA according to my profile? Is that college good ?

Punam AECC

Aug 7, 2017
Hyderabad
First of all Congrats for your admission. Yes you can pay your tuition fees immediately to confirm your seats in college because due to huge application students are not getting admission only even after having IELTS and academic. There is a chance to get the visa if you file prior for spring intake. About college you can read the alummi review in college website.

Reactions: shani chauhan

shani chauhan

Apr 10, 2018
First of all Congrats for your admission. Yes you can pay your tuition fees immediately to confirm your seats in college because due to huge application students are not getting admission only even after having IELTS and academic. There is a chance to get the visa if you file prior for spring intake. About college you can read the alummi review in college website.

shani chauhan

Apr 10, 2018
dear madam,
i have one issue that i have paid the 1st semester fees on 27th april.I have forweded the telegraphic transfer sheet to NIAGARA college but the amount has not deducted yet from my account.My agent told me that it will transfer after 30th april and unfortunately it is my offer letter's due date.So i want to ask that if i have done the process of sending TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER to this college my admission will be confirmed or not ? because they will receive the amount after 30th april. i am worried that my seat will be confirmed or not ?

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
dear madam,
i have one issue that i have paid the 1st semester fees on 27th april.I have forweded the telegraphic transfer sheet to NIAGARA college but the amount has not deducted yet from my account.My agent told me that it will transfer after 30th april and unfortunately it is my offer letter's due date.So i want to ask that if i have done the process of sending TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER to this college my admission will be confirmed or not ? because they will receive the amount after 30th april. i am worried that my seat will be confirmed or not ?

mail or call to college.

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
hello,myself shani chauhan.I also got pre admission letter from NIAGARA college for motive power technician for winter2019.My agent told me to pay the 1st semester fees and get confirmed your admission.I want to ask is that true ? I completed my diploma in automobile engg with9.96 CGPA and have 6 band overall and 5.5 in both writing and speaking.i want to ask that is there good chance of VISA according to my profile? Is that college good ?
please reappear for ielts again to get atleast 6 in each module or try PTE because it is easy and scoring .
thanks

Punam AECC

Aug 7, 2017
Hyderabad
dear madam,
How you did the transfer? via flywire or wire transfer? Usually, money will be deducted in two working days. If won't deducted they your payment will get back to your account. Make sure you chase up with the bank.

Akash gill

May 3, 2018
Hi shani chauhan
Please whatsapp me on 9803823312 very urgent
I have same situation like you
Please text me asap thanks

Chhaya Bamote

May 17, 2018
I also got the pre admission letter for September 2018 and I have paid 1500 dollar but I didn't got the offer letter yet....

Raza_Hussain

Jan 28, 2019
Hi everyone. I applied in Niagara College for sep intake computer networking program , Now i am in waitlist. college admin is saying u r on 5 number on list, anyone have same issue