NEXUS
Applied: 28 APR 2023
Conditional Approval: 13 FEB 2024
Appointment (Detroit Enrollment Center): 4 MAR 2024
Card Received: TBD

Reactions: zagcollins

idavid

Nov 6, 2019
Finally got conditional approval notice today after 15 months of waiting since Oct. 2022 and booked an appointment at Niagara Falls in next week.
Updates:
1st NEXUS Application: October 2022
Conditional Approval: Jan. 31, 2024
Interview: Feb. 5, 2024 (Niagara Falls Enrollment Center)
Approval Email: Feb. 5, 2024 (right after the interview)
Membership activation tab appeared: Feb. 20, 2024
NEXUS Card arrived from Washington DC: Mar. 5, 2024
Expiry Date of NEXUS Card: January 2030

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Got conditional approval for one of my kid's Nexus application today. Applied in May, 2023
Waiting to get conditional approval for one of my other kid's Nexus application. Applied in May, 2023 as well
Got conditional approval for the other kid's Nexus application today. Applied in May, 2023

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
is TSA Pre-Check randomly assigned? My toddler received it, but my wife and I did not.
If you have a Canadian passport, you will get Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check benefits with Nexus.

It happened to me too. When I applied, my passport was Indian, and when I went for an interview, I had my Canadian Citizenship. The officer didn't update this information in my TTP account, and hence I, did not see the TSA pre-check in my TTP account. But I called the enrollment centre, and they corrected my profile, I could see the " TSA PreCheck included " while on the call when they updated this infomation. My second card was issued the same day with no fee.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
If you have a Canadian passport, you will get Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check benefits with Nexus.

It happened to me too. When I applied, my passport was Indian, and when I went for an interview, I had my Canadian Citizenship. The officer didn't update this information in my TTP account, and hence I, did not see the TSA pre-check in my TTP account. But I called the enrollment centre, and they corrected my profile, I could see the " TSA PreCheck included " while on the call when they updated this infomation. My second card was issued the same day with no fee.
i see both my Indian and Canadian passport information in my TTP account.

1. Are they supposed to delete Indian passport information?
2. They got my passport number wrong. I can fix it in my TTP account on my own. But, will I need to ask them to submit a request for a new card?Just had my interview today so wondering what to do next.

vkbca

Mar 29, 2021

2. They got my passport number wrong. I can fix it in my TTP account on my own. But, will I need to ask them to submit a request for a new card?Just had my interview today so wondering what to do next.
You can probably add passport information yourself but you need to call them and ask them to mark your Canadian as Primary passport(seen as the Yellow flag next to the passport). After that I think TSA Pre should show up.

If you have renounced Indian citizenship then yes, they need to remove the Indian passport info as it is invalid.

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022

2. They got my passport number wrong. I can fix it in my TTP account on my own. But, will I need to ask them to submit a request for a new card? I just had my interview today, so wondering what to do next.
You need to remove your Indian Passport. To clear your records, call the enrollment centre and do not do it yourself. Since you had your interview today, I suggest calling them tomorrow and cleaning your records. Some officers never toggle Citizenship. In records, you are still an Indian Citizen, which is wrong. This is what happened in my case too. Call them, clear it soon or else you may endup paying for another card.

Again, keep in mind you might receive two cards, one issued with Citizenship IND ( never activate it) and another with CAN as Citizenship..

Last edited:

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
You need to remove your Indian Passport. To clear your records, call the enrollment centre and do not do it yourself. Since you had your interview today, I suggest calling them tomorrow and cleaning your records. Some officers never toggle Citizenship. In records, you are still an Indian Citizen, which is wrong. This is what happened in my case too. Call them, clear it soon or else you may endup paying for another card.

Again, keep in mind you might receive two cards, one issued with Citizenship IND ( never activate it) and another with CAN as Citizenship..
did you manage to do all of this on the phone?