App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
I had to call Detroit Enrolment Center for family approval, three applications were pending approval by Canadian side. Now all Nexus requests are approved.
When I checked dashboard after approval for myself (Immigrated Canadian Citizen), I do see Approved
Program: NEXUS
Membership Number/PASSID: BBBBB
Expiration Date: Jan 27, 2028
You cannot renew your membership until Jan 27, 2027.

And when I checked dashboard for my son (Canadian Born). He has included TSA PreCheck®, which I do not see explicitly.
Approved
Includes:TSA PreCheck®

Is this normal for Immigrated Canadian Citizen?

@abbas.pasha - Bhai appka kya vichar hai?

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
My fiancée had her interview approval since April 30th 2023 , Ft Erie it's been 8 weeks now no card yet in the mail , we called this week and they said 8 weeks is within normal timeframe , the application was approved the same day 30th April . When I did my nexus at Whirlpool St, Niagara Falls I got my card in the mail within a week.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I had to call Detroit Enrolment Center for family approval, three applications were pending approval by Canadian side. Now all Nexus requests are approved.
When I checked dashboard after approval for myself (Immigrated Canadian Citizen), I do see Approved

And when I checked dashboard for my son (Canadian Born). He has included TSA PreCheck®, which I do not see explicitly.
Approved
Includes:TSA PreCheck®

Is this normal for Immigrated Canadian Citizen?

@abbas.pasha - Bhai appka kya vichar hai?
I checked my application it says TSA PreCheck included
I think but not sure that TSA PreCheck should be available on the Nexus for your application as well.

Make sure once your receive your card and activate it using the portal. Update your airlines profile and Include the PassID under Known Travel Number (KTN) and/or if Nexus is mentioned. This allows your boarding passes to be printed with TSA PreCheck

TSA PreCheck has to be printed on the boarding pass otherwise you will not be allowed to use the dedicated security clearance lane for Nexus either at Canadian or US airports

Last edited:
Reactions: Takita

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
My wife today got the conditional approval.
Interview scheduled for Jul 1 at the Detroit enrollment center
We rescheduled the appointment earlier for my wife’s interview, for June 30 at the Whirlpool Bridge Enrolment Centre.
Went there yesterday and she completed her American and Canadian interviews along with the Biometrics.
Her application was approved after a few hours.

wincanton

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
I checked my application it says TSA PreCheck included
I think but not sure that TSA PreCheck should be available on the Nexus for your application as well.

Make sure once your receive your card and activate it using the portal. Update your airlines profile and Include the PassID under Known Travel Number (KTN) and/or if Nexus is mentioned. This allows your boarding passes to be printed with TSA PreCheck

TSA PreCheck has to be printed on the boarding pass otherwise you will not be allowed to use the dedicated security clearance lane for Nexus either at Canadian or US airports
I called again at Detroit Enrolment Centre and spoke with Canadian Officials. She checked my PassID and said, I've TSA PreCheck included but she is not sure why It is not showing online. I'll wait for card to arrive by mail.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I called again at Detroit Enrolment Centre and spoke with Canadian Officials. She checked my PassID and said, I've TSA PreCheck included but she is not sure why It is not showing online. I'll wait for card to arrive by mail.
Why are you sweating ?
If they have checked and confirmed the TSAPrecheck is included then it should fine
Or else
Remove your belt and shoes, take out your laptops and stand in the standard security screening line ;) ;)

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
You don't "need" a reason to apply for a NEXUS card. But they may ask you anything. Just relax and be honest. You should be fine.
Is it still ok if your actual Client office is far from the border i mean in some other state but you also have an LCA to a residential address across the border? Is it ok to fill the border residential address where it asks for "where do you work?" on the application and the address?? or the actual client address should be given??

doiena

Dec 10, 2021
Is it still ok if your actual Client office is far from the border i mean in some other state but you also have an LCA to a residential address across the border? Is it ok to fill the border residential address where it asks for "where do you work?" on the application and the address?? or the actual client address should be given??
First, I am not a lawyer.
I think either way will work. Just be prepared to have the documents ready (e.g., job description from your company HR) to answer any questions during the interview.

wincanton

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Why are you sweating ?
If they have checked and confirmed the TSAPrecheck is included then it should fine
Or else
Remove your belt and shoes, take out your laptops and stand in the standard security screening line ;) ;)
Its hot and good for health to sweat :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: abbas.pasha