+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEXUS application

harpreethwalia

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
You don't "need" a reason to apply for a NEXUS card. But they may ask you anything. Just relax and be honest. You should be fine.
One more thing. My wife applied for her nexus when she was on PR (Indian Citizen at that time). She is now a Canadian Citizen. Any idea if there is a way to directly edit her citizenship information for her nexus or she needs to approach a nexus officer for this?

doiena

Dec 10, 2021
One more thing. My wife applied for her nexus when she was on PR (Indian Citizen at that time). She is now a Canadian Citizen. Any idea if there is a way to directly edit her citizenship information for her nexus or she needs to approach a nexus officer for this?
I believe you must visit a NEXUS office to update the passport/citizenship information.

Reactions: harpreethwalia

kdham

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Had my nexus interview on Friday at Champlain NY. I applied on May 26th and got conditional approval in a month. Did my interview on Friday 11/25 and was approved. hoping to get my card soon. Thanks.

Reactions: Mounat

ps2fan

Feb 3, 2011
guys who are PR holders and have applied or got approved for Nexus can you please share what did you enter for Permanent Resident Card number according to the canadian govt website "The Permanent Resident Card number starts with two (2) letters followed by ten (10) numbers (Example: RA0302123456) or two (2) letters followed by seven (7) numbers (Example: PA0123456). "

My Card has the following format PA0123456
now the TTP website will only accept numbers and only 8 number
here the stiuation i have 7 numbers also i read people applied using UCI number which shows up in front of the card. Can someone please confirm what did they use would really appreciate

netghost

May 5, 2020
I wonder why, applied for my 1 y/o daughter back in April 2022, still "Pending review". At the enrollment center, I was told the backlog is 12+ months, and that her application was already reviewed on the Canadian side, just pending a background check on the US side. Not sure what kind of background check can be done on an infant. Seeing people reporting approvals within weeks or a few months makes the wait even more frustrating...

doiena

Dec 10, 2021
guys who are PR holders and have applied or got approved for Nexus can you please share what did you enter for Permanent Resident Card number according to the canadian govt website "The Permanent Resident Card number starts with two (2) letters followed by ten (10) numbers (Example: RA0302123456) or two (2) letters followed by seven (7) numbers (Example: PA0123456). "

My Card has the following format PA0123456
now the TTP website will only accept numbers and only 8 number
here the stiuation i have 7 numbers also i read people applied using UCI number which shows up in front of the card. Can someone please confirm what did they use would really appreciate
Yes. I used the UCI number in front for application. UCI number is 10-digit, so I removed the first two digits, 11.
I got conditional approval. Scheduled in-person interview.
During the interview, the US officier raised the card number issue but the Canadian officier quickly responded (I could not hear what he said). They typed something in the computer and everthing was good.
My NEXUS card was approved.

Reactions: ps2fan

analyst123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Do I take additional travel history to the interview which I have after filling the application ? What about others ?