+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next steps after recieving PPR for EE PNP e-APR

marsbars

Sep 23, 2016
Hello all,
I couldn't find a thread for those who received their PPR already and are waiting for landing interview, so I though I'd create one. If one does exist, please let me know. Join here if you have received your PPR for a PR application for a PNP program.

I would be interested in knowing the wait times of getting your passport back after sending them.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello all,
I couldn't find a thread for those who received their PPR already and are waiting for landing interview, so I though I'd create one. If one does exist, please let me know. Join here if you have received your PPR for a PR application for a PNP program.

I would be interested in knowing the wait times of getting your passport back after sending them.
It depends more on the visa office you send your passport to, rather than the immigration program you're under. It ranges from as little as two days to up to two or more months on a worst case scenario.

At landing, you may just have additional questions if your port of entry is a different province from your PNP. It's common to have a port of entry in major international airports like Vancouver or Toronto, which service more points of origin than, say, Calgary.

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi Thanks for starting this thread. I received my PPR yesterday (PNP Inland). I need to send only the following things

1. Passport (my new passport not the old one)
2. Two photos ( with my name, DOB and stamp of Photographer shop on one of the Photo)
3. Annex A with my information filled in
4. One pre-paid return Xpresspost envelop
and send the package to
CPC Ottawa -PR
PO BOX 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Is that correct ?

purelife

May 19, 2017
For those who don't need a visa to enter Canada (eTA-eligible nationals) how long will it take after sending in documents to Ottawa? Per instruction, I only submitted a photocopy of my passport picture page along with 2 photos, Annex A and Xpresspost return envelop and since it's not the actual passport to stamp a visa on, hopefully I'm assuming that it'd be processed quicker.

Please let me know if you have any idea about it. Thanks.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
For those who don't need a visa to enter Canada (eTA-eligible nationals) how long will it take after sending in documents to Ottawa? Per instruction, I only submitted a photocopy of my passport picture page along with 2 photos, Annex A and Xpresspost return envelop and since it's not the actual passport to stamp a visa on, hopefully I'm assuming that it'd be processed quicker.

Please let me know if you have any idea about it. Thanks.
There is a thread for this topic:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-july-2017.504901/

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi guys can you guys please tell me how to fill out annex A form,
do i print it first and fill in my information handwritten??
or do i fill it online and then print it.

also when you guys printed the annex A form, did the barcode print, because when i printed it, it did not print.

Salman

marsbars

Sep 23, 2016
Hi guys can you guys please tell me how to fill out annex A form,
do i print it first and fill in my information handwritten??
or do i fill it online and then print it.

also when you guys printed the annex A form, did the barcode print, because when i printed it, it did not print.

Salman
I imagine you can fill it by hand, you can go to the email and print it, that's how I did it.

marsbars

Sep 23, 2016
Hi Thanks for starting this thread. I received my PPR yesterday (PNP Inland). I need to send only the following things

1. Passport (my new passport not the old one)
2. Two photos ( with my name, DOB and stamp of Photographer shop on one of the Photo)
3. Annex A with my information filled in
4. One pre-paid return Xpresspost envelop
and send the package to
CPC Ottawa -PR
PO BOX 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Is that correct ?
Hello,

That does seem correct to me :)