+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next OINP HCP Tech Draw in 2022

YaC

Jan 13, 2021
Yes. All candidates within specified range of CRS score and other criteria do get invited.
Thank you!

As the new reform bill coming into implementation and IRCC turmoil, the remaining 3K OINP quota this year is be more of hope than traditional EE.

Reactions: rajbabu23

Kraken28

Jul 22, 2022
The quota for ONIP has only 2192 left, and they are focusing on skilled trades, as stated by the Ontario Immigration minister in https://www.cicnews.com/2022/07/four-provinces-calling-on-canadian-government-for-greater-say-over-immigration-0729521.html#gs.7o69ex

So, the chance for another tech draw this year is kind of small.
Also, it seems they are doing other draws as well just not advertising about it.

See -> https://www.ontario.ca/page/2022-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Canada makes me sad every time I check

• Sad
Reactions: rajbabu23

xx12138

Jul 5, 2022
Yes :( sadly even 480+ is not a safe score anymore. If not for PNPs, our focus should shift towards the implementation of immigration changes based on Bill C-19. Wish at least that would be of our help.
Hi, Could you tell more about the Bill C-19 you were talking about? Thanks!

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Bill C-19 is similar to PNP where there will be more criteria added. Just like how Ontario conducts Tech Draw, IRCC itself would add more criteria apart from the current CRS Score Range Based. For example, something like candidates should be of XXXXX NOC with X years of experience and within XX years of age. Additionally they might even add criteria like candidate should have Canadian education as well! We need to wait until Jan or Feb of 2023 to know the exact criteria as the implementation of Bill C-19 Targetted Draws is by Spring (Post March) of 2023.

xx12138

Jul 5, 2022
Bill C-19 is similar to PNP where there will be more criteria added. Just like how Ontario conducts Tech Draw, IRCC itself would add more criteria apart from the current CRS Score Range Based. For example, something like candidates should be of XXXXX NOC with X years of experience and within XX years of age. Additionally they might even add criteria like candidate should have Canadian education as well! We need to wait until Jan or Feb of 2023 to know the exact criteria as the implementation of Bill C-19 Targetted Draws is by Spring (Post March) of 2023.
Thanks for your explanation! I totally understand this bill might add additional criteria for job category to some EE draws. However, I don't understand why there will be criteria for Canadian education as well, since it can be achieved by EE CEC draw directly?

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thanks for your explanation! I totally understand this bill might add additional criteria for job category to some EE draws. However, I don't understand why there will be criteria for Canadian education as well, since it can be achieved by EE CEC draw directly?
CEC refers Canadian work experience only. Canadian education can be a criteria as there is lot of fuzz about overseas Canadian students not having enough pathways to become PR, even after PGWP.