rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Any idea when will Ontario conduct the next HCP Tech Draw? Also what would be the draw size and CRS range?

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@ImpatientDragon From previous trend, past 2 to 3 yrs, the longest gap between 2 HCP draws has been 6 months. Considering that there might be a OINP HCP draw after the second fortnight FSW draw. Also I speculate it to be Tech Draw as this year has had only 1 Tech Draw while 2 Targetted Priority Occupations Draw. However I can't speculate about the CRS range ☹
Wish they draw a range within which I fall into. I'm currently at 472 CRS

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Update: I meant that there might be an OINP HCP Tech Draw after the second fortnight FSW draw of August month.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I have crs 453 I would like to be selected too.

Reactions: rajbabu23

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I wish writing your CRS here would make IRCC do the draw with preferred CRS range but that's not how it works :(
Yes :( sadly even 480+ is not a safe score anymore. If not for PNPs, our focus should shift towards the implementation of immigration changes based on Bill C-19. Wish at least that would be of our help.

RishiRShah

Jul 23, 2022
Yes :( sadly even 480+ is not a safe score anymore. If not for PNPs, our focus should shift towards the implementation of immigration changes based on Bill C-19. Wish at least that would be of our help.
Yes, I agree. My score is 484 but looking at current trends it seems that It is difficult to receive ITA on this. I am hopeful with Non Express Entry PNP

Reactions: rajbabu23

Kraken28

Jul 22, 2022
Yes, I agree. My score is 484 but looking at current trends it seems that It is difficult to receive ITA on this. I am hopeful with Non Express Entry PNP
Totally understand your frustration. Its weird, in 2021 they did draws ranging from 463 - 467 but now not even a single tech draw above that range. Its really amusing at times.

YaC

Jan 13, 2021
Hey all,

Hopefully there would an HCP Tech/Draw in the near future while I got an urgent question about EE Profile's occupation and OINP.

Situation: I have two work experiences qualifying for HCP Tech Draw and HCP Priority Occupations Draws successively
Question: Which work experience's NOC code I should use as the primary occupation in my EE Profile?

Best wishes & thanks

YaC

Jan 13, 2021
I don't know if OINP only uses the profile's primary occupation or looks at all work experiences while I don't want to miss this.

BTW: If there were a draw, do all qualified candidates within the range of the score get invitations or it was random?

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Please refer this link.

> If you are a FSW candidate then,
  • at least one year of continuous paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part- time work) in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
Your work experience must have been:
  • obtained within the last five years from the date of submitting your application to the OINP
  • in the same primary occupation as you identified in your Express Entry profile
You may have gained your work experience in Canada or overseas.

Continuous means:
  • no breaks in employment over a one year period
Please note: Work experience may consist of back-to-back jobs with the same or different employer(s) (with no gap in between), but at least one year must be in the same NOC occupation as your primary NOC declared in your Express Entry profile.

> If you are a CEC candidate then,
  • at least one year of cumulative paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part-time work) in Canada in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the NOC
Your work experience must have been:
  • obtained within the last three years from the date of submitting your application to the OINP
  • in one or more of the occupations that you identified in your Express Entry profile
  • in Canada while maintaining legal status in Canada
Cumulative means:
  • the work you’ve done must add up to one year – it does not have to be one year of continuous work

Reactions: YaC

rajbabu23

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Chennai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I don't know if OINP only uses the profile's primary occupation or looks at all work experiences while I don't want to miss this.

BTW: If there were a draw, do all qualified candidates within the range of the score get invitations or it was random?
Yes. All candidates within specified range of CRS score and other criteria do get invited.

Reactions: YaC