+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next expected cut off CRS score? and Applying 2 parallel files under Federal Skilled EE program

Gurikem

Nov 29, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am Gurinder from Chandigarh, India. I have uploaded my application on CIC website under Federal Skill Program 3 days back only. I have a CRS score of 444.

I seek the following information from you:

1. As we all know, the cut off CRS score on 28 November was 445. So my query is that how much Cut off CRS Score can we expect in the next round In December? Would it stay 445 or above, or can we expect it to get reduced too?

2. I am the main applicant and have added my wife as a dependent and have also mentioned about my child, but after submission of the file, in my profile only 1 dependent i.e. my wife is shown. I am unable to upload details of my child. So kindly guide me about updating the details of my child in my profile as a 2nd dependent.

3.If I apply individually my score comes to 447. So, can we apply two parallel files i.e. one which I have already applied in which my wife and child are the dependents and I have a CRS score of 444 and the other one individually which will increase my score to 447? Is it possible? Would it effect my previous file or not?
If yes, should I go for it or should I wait untill the cut off score reaches 444?

Please provide your valuable opinion and guidance.

Thanks & Regards in advance.

Lift48

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
8232 / 2145
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Everyone,

I am Gurinder from Chandigarh, India. I have uploaded my application on CIC website under Federal Skill Program 3 days back only. I have a CRS score of 444.

I seek the following information from you:

1. As we all know, the cut off CRS score on 28 November was 445. So my query is that how much Cut off CRS Score can we expect in the next round In December? Would it stay 445 or above, or can we expect it to get reduced too?

2. I am the main applicant and have added my wife as a dependent and have also mentioned about my child, but after submission of the file, in my profile only 1 dependent i.e. my wife is shown. I am unable to upload details of my child. So kindly guide me about updating the details of my child in my profile as a 2nd dependent.

3.If I apply individually my score comes to 447. So, can we apply two parallel files i.e. one which I have already applied in which my wife and child are the dependents and I have a CRS score of 444 and the other one individually which will increase my score to 447? Is it possible? Would it effect my previous file or not?
If yes, should I go for it or should I wait untill the cut off score reaches 444?

Please provide your valuable opinion and guidance.

Thanks & Regards in advance.

1. There is a special thread where forum members discuss and make guesses on future draws. Look here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-106th-draw.597604

2. You won't be able to add any information about your child until you receive ITA. After receiving ITA, there will be new fields for your dependent children.

3. Already answered by @navinball

Reactions: Gurikem