+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

News: Time after submitting documents!!!

LeoNYC

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
A friend of mine sent his supported documents do Buffalo, NY on Feb. 11, 2009 and already received a request for medical 3 weeks later. Wow!!! Just just do not take it as a rule. Everyone's case is different. But its good news!!!

ammarshahin

Feb 3, 2009
do you know what is his online status?
NOC on the list
get letter dated January 17th for IELTS, PCC and other documents, were delivered to the consulate March 6th (was given 60 days till March 17th)
ON Monday March 30th the online status changed to decision made
I am scared that I did not do medical yet and sure that I get 70 points

LeoNYC

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
ammarshahin,

I did not ask him what his status was on line.

target2009match,

He applied in January 04, got a letter requesting documents on January 28th. Since he had everything ready, he sent all documents to Buffalo in Feb. 11.
What a luck guy!!!

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi LEo

Has he English-native speaker or Not?
In otherwords he has taken the IELTS or Not?

Warm Regards,

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
target2009match said:
when did ur friend apply ?after ministerial instruction
Hello,

When you have submitted all supporting documents?
How long between submitting documents and requesting IELTS?
And where you are applied?

Best Regards,

LeoNYC

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
He is not a English-native speaker. He had to take the IELTS. I am only referring to those who have sent their application after the new rules. You do not send any documents. You first send your application to Sydney, NS for screening. Then, they will request you to send all supported documents to your visa post. That's when you send your documents, including IELTS.

Regards.

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LeoNYC said:
He is not a English-native speaker. He had to take the IELTS. I am only referring to those who have sent their application after the new rules. You do not send any documents. You first send your application to Sydney, NS for screening. Then, they will request you to send all supported documents to your visa post. That's when you send your documents, including IELTS.

Regards.
Hello,

I have sent all supporting documents to Buffalo on March 25, 2009 after Sydney, NS reply.
But without IELTS, instead i have sent some other documents to proof my proficiency in English.
Do you know anybody who sent other English proficiency documents rather than IELTS.

REGARDS,

mjsantos

Oct 5, 2008
hmuath,

Did you check you status on line? They will most likely to ask you to take the IELTS or return your application and request you to re-send when you have the IELTS.

nani00700

Mar 14, 2009
Hi Guys,
what if they ask for IELTS and if we don't return IELTS in time. in that case would they reject?
if they reject then can we reapply after we got IELTS again?

or its only 1 time we can apply in lifetime? please advise. becuase i have no patience to prepare wtire IELTS and i just want to apply in FSW. but if they ask for IELTS then i cannot provide it in time. i would reapply later. please advise.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nani00700 said:
Hi Guys,
what if they ask for IELTS and if we don't return IELTS in time. in that case would they reject?

or its only 1 time we can apply in lifetime? please advise. becuase i have no patience to prepare wtire IELTS and i just want to apply in FSW. but if they ask for IELTS then i cannot provide it in time. i would reapply later. please advise.
The information that I have heard, is that there will be NO extensions on the 120 days, all documents complete and application, if not they will make their decision.

PMM

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nani00700 said:
Hi Guys,

Hi mjsantos,

They have received my application and sent me a letter with new File number but without mention of IELTS, and i am checking my status online it is in process also without mention of IELTS.
So what that means?
anyone has the same experience?

Regards,

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
target2009match said:
when did ur friend apply ?after ministerial instruction
Hello ammarshahin,

Are you applied under new system Sydney, NS?
and when where you have applied?
And the letter stating requiring IELTS has been with the second File number (AOR) from the embassy? or later?

Cheers,

ammarshahin

Feb 3, 2009
I have applied on March 8th 2008 to Buffalo
AOR July 12th, stating that they are waiting on the minister instructions and with file number
Letter dated Jan 17th received on January 27th asking for IELTS, proof of family relationship in Canada and PCC were delivered to the consulate on March 6th, deadline was March 17th
then last Monday changed to decision made , no medicals yet
NOC on the list medical doctor
POINTS as follow
Age 10
Education 20
Experience 21
Language 14, 3 advanced 1 moderate ( writing )
Adaptability 5 ( brother in canada, with canadian passport

Total 70

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Ammarshahin ,what is ur score in IELTS like 7 in reading speaking listening and 6 in reading so it would be 14 according to old rule but for new rule is 12 points so what is urs ,which rule they are applying ,so it is qauite confusing here to make decision for medical doctors ,thanks