+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEWLY SUBMITTED ANY CHANCE OF APPROVAL

localhost

Apr 17, 2014
hello guys is there any way u think my application will be approved

i am to attend a one week program from 27 april of this month to 3 may next month

got an invitation from the event management stating on my behalf that i am not coming to canada to perfom work but to attend a one week conference and so i will take care of my airline and hotel expenses

i submitted my application to the VFS accra ghana on the 14 april

small details about me...am 36 years of age and self employed as an architect

below is my documents attached to my application form

my passport...with a schengen visa issued in about 2 month ago and went to Europe last month for one week and returned back to accra ghana ... visited Belgium Netherlands and Spain
marriage certificate...wife is a nurse here in ghana
birth certificate of my children 3 children ...first are twins boy and a girl
third is a boy
invitation letter from the event management
personal bank statement savings..6 thousand CAD
business bank statement.. 50 thousand CAD
travel insurance
cover letter from my business ..as i am to attend an educative program in canada toronto for one week
my house document..(i own a house)
my car papers....
booked hotel and airline reservations

i requested for a single entry TRV is there any chance that i would be approved

any suggestions will be deeply appreciated

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

localhost said:
hello guys is there any way u think my application will be approved

i am to attend a one week program from 27 april of this month to 3 may next month

got an invitation from the event management stating on my behalf that i am not coming to canada to perfom work but to attend a one week conference and so i will take care of my airline and hotel expenses

i submitted my application to the VFS accra ghana on the 14 april

small details about me...am 36 years of age and self employed as an architect

below is my documents attached to my application form

my passport...with a schengen visa issued in about 2 month ago and went to Europe last month for one week and returned back to accra ghana ... visited Belgium Netherlands and Spain
marriage certificate...wife is a nurse here in ghana
birth certificate of my children 3 children ...first are twins boy and a girl
third is a boy
invitation letter from the event management
personal bank statement savings..6 thousand CAD
business bank statement.. 50 thousand CAD
travel insurance
cover letter from my business ..as i am to attend an educative program in canada toronto for one week
my house document..(i own a house)
my car papers....
booked hotel and airline reservations

i requested for a single entry TRV is there any chance that i would be approved

any suggestions will be deeply appreciated
Probably not, the processing time is 13 days plus mailing time.

localhost

Apr 17, 2014
hey PMM i think ur a real pro on this site

well i received my application yesterday from the CIC OFFICE in ACCRA Ghana and so i got refused on the bases of

1. My Travel history..... ive got only one schengen visa which i stayed in Europe for one week and returned

2.. Purpose of visit..i was being invited to attend an education program in Canada but the event organizers were based in NY USA but was still able to issue me an invitation do u think that went against me becs they stated they will not be responsible for my stay in Canada but its their duty to provide visa assistance later to members who has fully paid to attend the education program in Toronto..also think i got the timing of the submission and departure date from Ghana wrong thought it might come earlier...i had on my itinerary i was to depart on 25 of april and the last date of the processing time was on 24 April and received my passport at VFS Accra on 25 April well i think ..not enough time to prepare so i guess .OV. thought i wasn't really realistic lol

3..Your personal assets and financial status....provided my annual bank statement with balance of 6000 CAD and also bank statement from my business account worth 60,000 CAD

i own my own house i provided the documentation for that
and my fully paid car papers
am planning to apply again maybe in the next 2 or 3 month

but before that i want to get UK visa and another schengen visa for a 2 week business trip... go to Belgium for a couple of days then take a Euro star train from Paris to London for a couple of days then return back to Accra... is that going to be helpful for my travel history or any other suggestions to help make the second application more solid ....thanks guys...

any thoughts or suggestions will be deeply appreciated...i want to get it right the next time

May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Apply for USA Visa

May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
My husband already has 2 year USA visa and is in Chicago at this time.