+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newfoundland PNP

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
I want to share a little of my timeline.

Application: International Graduate
Application date in the website: 28 Aug 2020
Received email from my officer: 09 Oct 2020
Received my Nomination Letter: 12 Oct 2020
Sent my application to Sydney: 22 Oct 2020

Waiting :)

Please share your timeline too!!!!
hey can u share. is your study course and job experience was relevant

DiBrownieF

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
does anyone know the phone number of the IRCC office at St. John's? The one at Chalet Crescent. Or even the email address. I am in Ontario and need to reach them urgently.

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
+1 888-934-5320 this for St.john's NL , i don't think will answer you because they still working at home good luck buddy

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Now I am currently in the process of having my PNP (Paper) application processed by IRCC. However, my PGWP is set to expire long before this is approved (or even approved in principal). Hence, the government of NL has issued me a "Work Permit Support Letter" to aid in securing a "Closed Work Permit" well my PR application is processed. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 I was temporary laid off (food service industry was halted in NL). In early May I was rehired and able to start the process again. This problem was then compounded by my employer having problems with the IRCC portal to secure my LIMA exempt number to snaptube vidmate attach to my application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Now I am currently in the process of having my PNP (Paper) application processed by IRCC. However, my PGWP is set to expire long before this is approved (or even approved in principal). Hence, the government of NL has issued me a "Work Permit Support Letter" to aid in securing a "Closed Work Permit" well my PR application is processed. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 I was temporary laid off (food service industry was halted in NL). In early May I was rehired and able to start the process again. This problem was then compounded by my employer having problems with the IRCC portal to secure my LIMA exempt number to snaptube vidmate attach to my application.
So what is your question and who are you? A few days ago you asked about a study permit, and few weeks ago about Manitoba PNP. Also posts on learning French, RNIP, Outland sponsorship seeking asylum…you are all over the map. A

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
I want to share a little of my timeline.

Application: International Graduate
Application date in the website: 28 Aug 2020
Received email from my officer: 09 Oct 2020
Received my Nomination Letter: 12 Oct 2020
Sent my application to Sydney: 22 Oct 2020
Application received by Sydney: 26 Oct 2020

Waiting :)

Please share your timeline too!!!!
hey how long it take after medial pass

danihananel94

Sep 1, 2022
Hey guys, I need help.
I got a job offer in Newfoundland and applied for NLPNP as advised by my employer who has an LMIA exempt approval document. I am on study permit at the moment. The assigned agent is requesting for my current work permit & I replied on the portal that I don't have a work permit but only hold a study permit at the moment. . Someone else has reopened my application requesting for same document. What do I do pls?