+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newfoundland Aipp endorsement

Dec 17, 2019
Dear folks

Can anyone tell the timeline for getting endorsement from Newfoundland. I have applied in August 2019and I got the letter of receipt as email on 13th of August. Four months finished and now in the fifth month.

Why it is taking too long?

Thanks

Deep#virk

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Dear folks

Can anyone tell the timeline for getting endorsement from Newfoundland. I have applied in August 2019and I got the letter of receipt as email on 13th of August. Four months finished and now in the fifth month.

Thanks
Have u got ur endorsement

Collinsdom

Dec 27, 2019
Hello,

Please can anyone link me to any reliable Canada based immigration agent/contact. I have interest in the AIPP program but I need an agent to assist me.

Thanks

Deep#virk

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Dear folks

Thanks
Have u got ur Endorsement????

Indian786

Jun 17, 2019
You need to have an job offer from an designated employer. The employer will apply for the endorsement then .
Dear,
I would like to know how much time does it take after you receive confirmation of receipt email, to get the endorsement letter.
Appreciate your guidance and help!!