12-December-2015
Med's Request
29-December-2015
Med's Done....
01-February-2016
Passport Req..
06-May-2016
Hi,
my son was born here in Canada however I did not register his birth in Pakistan and now he is about 2 years. For some reason we have to go back to Pakistan as soon as possible. So my question is what would be the best document to apply for?

I saw requirements for a passport are that we have to go to the consular (both or 1 parent) and also we need his birth registration which we don't have. Probably the best option is POC. anyone with experience with POC card and how much time it takes to get it delivered in Canada?

Thanks

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hi,
my son was born here in Canada however I did not register his birth in Pakistan and now he is about 2 years. For some reason we have to go back to Pakistan as soon as possible. So my question is what would be the best document to apply for?

I saw requirements for a passport are that we have to go to the consular (both or 1 parent) and also we need his birth registration which we don't have. Probably the best option is POC. anyone with experience with POC card and how much time it takes to get it delivered in Canada?

Thanks
Quickest option will be getting visa if you want to go within days. Otherwise apply for NICOP online that takes many days even weeks to get

amrvx4

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-December-2015
Med's Request
29-December-2015
Med's Done....
01-February-2016
Passport Req..
06-May-2016
Quickest option will be getting visa if you want to go within days. Otherwise apply for NICOP online that takes many days even weeks to get
Thank you for the prompt response. I just checked the visa application online. Do we have to go to the embassy for interview or anything after we apply for it?

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thank you for the prompt response. I just checked the visa application online. Do we have to go to the embassy for interview or anything after we apply for it?
It depends where you live, I think they have affiliated office in Mississauga and Scarborough somewhere and if you go there they charge minimal fee around $50 extra and take care the whole process. I had my daughter's visa within 2 days

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
NICOP urgent processing is 7 days it will cost you 13,000 Rupees.
However, as you have been suggested to get visa in 2 days if you are in a hurry.