+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newborn added to the application after DM

rubensingh

Apr 29, 2014
>>Got DM on May 6 ,2015 for me and my wife.
>>notified NDVO through email about the newborn baby.
>>email acknowledged by NDVO with info on how to add the newborn to the application and the supported docs required plus additional fees.
>>DM Status changed back to In-Process
>>Submitted newborns PP copy and BirthCertificate with additional docs plus fee on June 10, 2015. Also added the updated copy of my new PP issued recently.
>>Waiting for MR for newborn and final PPR for all 3 of us.

Any suggestion or advise at this time taken would be helpful.
Do i need to go for GCMS at this stage or wait patiently ?

dubairolla

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Dear Rubensingh,

my wife medical is deferred due to pregnancy. we are thinking whether to complete the medical now or not.

i believe you also gone through the same situation. could you please advise how you have managed your situation.

rubensingh

Apr 29, 2014
Hi Dubirolla,

It depends on the month your wife is running at the time of receiving the MR.

Let me share my case.

My wife was 5 months pregnant when we received the MR in Jan this year. We decided to go for it with a protective lead shield wrapped on her tummy while doing the X-RAY.
The CIO was aware about the situation after the medicals were received. We knew this would take time so we patiently waited. The DM update came in May few days after the delivery of the child. We got worried about it as we did not want the PPR to come before we submit the child's docs and fee. We sent an email to NDVO notifying about the situation and they gave us the info on what docs they require which included childs BirthCertificate, PP copy, Demand draft of the childs app fee, proof of current funds and 6 PP pictures of the kid.

We have submitted the packet and now waiting for the next notification email from them.

Let me know if you need to know anything else.
Cheers !

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
rubensingh said:
Hi Dubirolla,

It depends on the month your wife is running at the time of receiving the MR.

Let me share my case.

My wife was 5 months pregnant when we received the MR in Jan this year. We decided to go for it with a protective lead shield wrapped on her tummy while doing the X-RAY.
The CIO was aware about the situation after the medicals were received. We knew this would take time so we patiently waited. The DM update came in May few days after the delivery of the child. We got worried about it as we did not want the PPR to come before we submit the child's docs and fee. We sent an email to NDVO notifying about the situation and they gave us the info on what docs they require which included childs BirthCertificate, PP copy, Demand draft of the childs app fee, proof of current funds and 6 PP pictures of the kid.

We have submitted the packet and now waiting for the next notification email from them.

Let me know if you need to know anything else.
Cheers !
Please what is PP? I also have a new baby and I want to notify CIC. Thanks